BEST WESTERN Americana
1450 S Alta Avenue, Dinuba, CA 93618-3802
Phone: 559/595-8401 | Fax: 559/595-9450 | 39 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
If your next trip demands a little California dreaming, look no further than this Dinuba hotel where you'll be nestled right against the vistas of the Wild West.
Sure, California is known for Hollywood glitz and glam, but nothing compares to the breathtaking beauty of Mother Nature. Adjacent to Sequoia National Park and Kings Canyon National Park, your stay in this Dinuba hotel means every room comes with a view. There are plenty of Visalia hotels to choose from, but only one makes you feel at home.
When searching for Kingburg hotels and Reedley hotels, you need to know that service and quality are a priority. Enjoy large rooms and suites, along with free Wi-Fi and a new mattress in every room. If you're in the midst of exploring the parks, there is free truck parking for your rig. It's all about making you - the guest - come first at all times.
Maybe you're in town to check out the International Agri-Center, Raisin Festival or Tulare County Museum. The Lemoore Air Force Base and Palace Casino Lemoore are popular attractions. A variety of sights are waiting to be seen, so what are you waiting for?
Of course, sometimes business calls and you have to answer. Many employees of BASF, Ruiz Foods, Kens Propane and Sun-Maid Raisins call this Dinuba hotel their home away from home. Not only are we close to nature, we're also just a short drive away from a number of popular companies.
A staple here is our famous, complimentary breakfast. Enjoy platefuls of steaming hot waffles accompanied with flaky pastries. A selection of fruits, cereal, and yogurt are on hand daily. Nothing complements an all-American breakfast better than a glass of juice or a cup of premium 100% Arabica coffee.
Reserve your room at BEST WESTERN Americana and take advantage of everything the Sunshine State has to offer!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Complimentary continental breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, eggs, yogurt, juice, coffee, and waffles
- Outdoor pool
- Complimentary breakfast
- Safe deposit box
- Multilingual staff, (English, Spanish)
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Interior corridor
- Guest laundry, $1.25 nominal fee, 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Late check out Additional Charge
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; free in-room wireless Internet access; free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms, high-speed Internet access
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
BEST WESTERN Americana
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western americana in Dinuba.
BEST WESTERN Americana
Conveniently located, the best western americana in Dinuba, California is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 36.533475 / Latitude: -119.394495
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Highway 99. Take the Mountain View Exit (J40) just south of Selma and 20 miles south of Fresno. Travel east 12 miles to Dinuba. Turn right on Alta Avenue (J19). The BEST WESTERN Americana is located a half mile south on the left.
From: Highway 198. Take Plaza Drive Exit towards Dinuba for 14 miles. Plaza Drive becomes Alta Avenue/J19. The BEST WESTERN Americana is on the right side.
BEST WESTERN Americana
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Known as the Land of Giants, Sequoia National Park was established in 1890 and receives more than one million visitors each year. Known for its giant sequoia trees, this national park is located in California’s Sierra Nevada region, and is often paired with Kings Canyon National Park. This park also encompasses Mount Whitney – the highest point in the contiguous U.S.
Sequoia National Park includes everything from pleasant day hikes to speleology – also known as cave exploration. Be sure to stroll down Sherman Tree Trail, and maybe take a drive through the famed Tunnel Log.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.01 mile(s) from Raisin Festival
- 1.00 mile(s) from Alta District Museum, Dinuba's history chronicle
- 1.00 mile(s) from Alta Irrigation District, structure built in 1919 with a historical display in foyer.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Wineries, including Heublein, Vie-Del, Franzia-Sanger, Nordman, and Windsor
- 6.00 mile(s) from Blossom Trail, self-guided car and bicycle tour through California's agricultural heartland.
- 8.00 mile(s) from Reedley Museum, featuring turn-of-the-century room, ethnic room and other displays in old city hall.
- 8.00 mile(s) from Mennonite Quilting Center, women quilt and men weave rugs on large looms in a tradition similar to that of the Amish of Pennsylvania.
- 8.00 mile(s) from Reedley Opera House, 1903 building is on the National Register of Historic Places.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Watson's Museum & Antique, dedicated to those who brought farming to the fertile San Joaquin Valley.
- 11.00 mile(s) from St. Mary's American Apost
- 14.00 mile(s) from Sun-Maid Raisin Factory, shop for dried fruit and nuts at the world's largest raisin processing center.
- 23.00 mile(s) from Mooney Grove Park
- 45.00 mile(s) from Tachi Palace Casino
- 45.00 mile(s) from Sequoia & Kings Canyon Na
- 50.00 mile(s) from Grant Grove, in a detached section of Kings Canyon National Park.
- 73.00 mile(s) from Lodge pole Village, in Sequoia National Park.
- 73.00 mile(s) from Giant Forest Village, in Sequoia National Park.
- 79.00 mile(s) from Cedar Grove, in Kings Canyon National Park.
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 10.00 mile(s) from Kingsburg
- 20.00 mile(s) from Visalia
- 25.00 mile(s) from Tulare
- 32.00 mile(s) from Fresno
- 88.00 mile(s) from Bakersfield
- 155 mile(s) from Stockton
- 156 mile(s) from Pismo Beach
- 185 mile(s) from Monterey/Carmel
- 198 mile(s) from Los Angeles
- 205 mile(s) from Sacramento
- 220 mile(s) from San Francisco
- 227 mile(s) from Napa
- 233 mile(s) from Santa Barbara
- 290 mile(s) from South Lake Tahoe
- 319 mile(s) from San Diego
- 339 mile(s) from Tijuana, Mexico
- 375 mile(s) from Las Vegas
- 1.00 mile(s) from Ruiz Foods, Mexican food manufacturer
- 1.00 mile(s) from Best Buy Distribution Center, electronic goods
- 2.00 mile(s) from Odwalla Juices, famous juices
- 3.00 mile(s) from Kamps Propane
- 3.00 mile(s) from BASF, Ag Research Station
- 3.00 mile(s) from Family Tree Farms, growers & packers of fruits
- 10.00 mile(s) from California Dairies
- 12.00 mile(s) from Praxair
- 12.00 mile(s) from Sequoia Beverage, beverages distributor
- 12.00 mile(s) from V.F. Corporation, apparel manufacturer
- 12.00 mile(s) from Jo-Anns Stores, fabrics & crafts distributor
- 15.00 mile(s) from Sunmaid Raisins
- 7.00 mile(s) from Reedley College
- 12.00 mile(s) from San Joaquin College
- 15.00 mile(s) from College of Sequoias
- 30.00 mile(s) from California State Fresno
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Outdoor pool
- 7.00 mile(s) from King River, whitewater rafting
- 15.00 mile(s) from golf courses
- 22.00 mile(s) from Squaw Valley Herb Gardens
- 34.00 mile(s) from Wild Water Adventure Park
- 37.00 mile(s) from Lake Kaweah, swimming, boating, water-skiing, sailboarding and fishing
- 45.00 mile(s) from Pine Flat Lake, swimming, boating, water-skiing, sailboarding, fishing and rental of houseboats, rowboats, motorboats and water-skis
- 50.00 mile(s) from Grant Grove Ski Touring, in Kings Canyon National Park with cross-country and snowshoe rental
- 56.00 mile(s) from Montecito Sequoia, Ski Resort, just ten miles south of Grand Grove with cross-country and snowshoe rental
- 75.00 mile(s) from Sequoia Ski Touring, near Giant Forest and Lodgepole Villages in Sequoia National Park with cross-country and snowshoe rental
- Choose from a wide selection of restaurants near this Dinuba, California hotel.
- 0.30 mile(s) from The Safari, full service, Steak House, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.60 mile(s) from Well Grounded Express, snack bar, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.60 mile(s) from Burger King, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.70 mile(s) from Dragon Garden Restaurant, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.70 mile(s) from Me-N-Ed's Pizza Parlor, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.70 mile(s) from IHOP, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.70 mile(s) from Perko's Cafe, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.70 mile(s) from Las Brisas del Ma, fast food, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.80 mile(s) from Valentino, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.80 mile(s) from J's Sports Bar & Grill, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.80 mile(s) from Sansei Japanese Restaurant, fast food, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.80 mile(s) from Sandoval, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.90 mile(s) from Subway® Sandwiches & Salad, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.90 mile(s) from McDonald's®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.90 mile(s) from Jack In The Box, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
BEST WESTERN Americana
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Dinuba. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2015 Sacramento Kings Basketball
Catch the Kings defend home court during the 2014-15 season when they play 41 home games at Sleep Train Arena. Tip-off times vary by day.
2015 Fleetwood Mac
Catch iconic rockers on their "On With the Show" tour, when it comes to Rabobank Arena in Bakersfield. The show begins at 8 p.m.
2015 Food Truck Mania
Hosted every first Thursday until early April, Food Truck Mania features an evening of great food, music, and family-friendly activities. The event begins at 5 p.m.
2015 John Mellencamp
Don't miss Grammy-winner John Mellencamp perform his array of American classics at the Saroyan Theatre in Fresno. Show time is at 7:30 p.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean