BEST WESTERN Americana
1450 S Alta Avenue, Dinuba, CA 93618-3802
Phone: 559/595-8401 | Fax: 559/595-9450 | 39 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
If your next trip demands a little California dreaming, look no further than this Dinuba hotel where you'll be nestled right against the vistas of the Wild West.
Sure, California is known for Hollywood glitz and glam, but nothing compares to the breathtaking beauty of Mother Nature. Adjacent to Sequoia National Park and Kings Canyon National Park, your stay in this Dinuba hotel means every room comes with a view. There are plenty of Visalia hotels to choose from, but only one makes you feel at home.
When searching for Kingburg hotels and Reedley hotels, you need to know that service and quality are a priority. Enjoy large rooms and suites, along with free Wi-Fi and a new mattress in every room. If you're in the midst of exploring the parks, there is free truck parking for your rig. It's all about making you - the guest - come first at all times.
Maybe you're in town to check out the International Agri-Center, Raisin Festival or Tulare County Museum. The Lemoore Air Force Base and Palace Casino Lemoore are popular attractions. A variety of sights are waiting to be seen, so what are you waiting for?
Of course, sometimes business calls and you have to answer. Many employees of BASF, Ruiz Foods, Kens Propane and Sun-Maid Raisins call this Dinuba hotel their home away from home. Not only are we close to nature, we're also just a short drive away from a number of popular companies.
A staple here is our famous, complimentary breakfast. Enjoy platefuls of steaming hot waffles accompanied with flaky pastries. A selection of fruits, cereal, and yogurt are on hand daily. Nothing complements an all-American breakfast better than a glass of juice or a cup of premium 100% Arabica coffee.
Reserve your room at BEST WESTERN Americana and take advantage of everything the Sunshine State has to offer!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Complimentary continental breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, eggs, yogurt, juice, coffee, and waffles
- Outdoor pool
- Complimentary breakfast
- Safe deposit box
- Multilingual staff, (English, Spanish)
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Interior corridor
- Guest laundry, $1.25 nominal fee, 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Late check out Additional Charge
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; free in-room wireless Internet access; free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms, high-speed Internet access
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
BEST WESTERN Americana
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western americana in Dinuba.
BEST WESTERN Americana
Conveniently located, the best western americana in Dinuba, California is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 36.533475 / Latitude: -119.394495
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Highway 99. Take the Mountain View Exit (J40) just south of Selma and 20 miles south of Fresno. Travel east 12 miles to Dinuba. Turn right on Alta Avenue (J19). The BEST WESTERN Americana is located a half mile south on the left.
From: Highway 198. Take Plaza Drive Exit towards Dinuba for 14 miles. Plaza Drive becomes Alta Avenue/J19. The BEST WESTERN Americana is on the right side.
BEST WESTERN Americana
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Known as the Land of Giants, Sequoia National Park was established in 1890 and receives more than one million visitors each year. Known for its giant sequoia trees, this national park is located in California’s Sierra Nevada region, and is often paired with Kings Canyon National Park. This park also encompasses Mount Whitney – the highest point in the contiguous U.S.
Sequoia National Park includes everything from pleasant day hikes to speleology – also known as cave exploration. Be sure to stroll down Sherman Tree Trail, and maybe take a drive through the famed Tunnel Log. All of this outdoor fun can be accessed from nearby Dinuba and Exeter.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.01 mile(s) from Raisin Festival
- 1.00 mile(s) from Alta District Museum, Dinuba's history chronicle
- 1.00 mile(s) from Alta Irrigation District, structure built in 1919 with a historical display in foyer.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Wineries, including Heublein, Vie-Del, Franzia-Sanger, Nordman, and Windsor
- 6.00 mile(s) from Blossom Trail, self-guided car and bicycle tour through California's agricultural heartland.
- 8.00 mile(s) from Reedley Museum, featuring turn-of-the-century room, ethnic room and other displays in old city hall.
- 8.00 mile(s) from Mennonite Quilting Center, women quilt and men weave rugs on large looms in a tradition similar to that of the Amish of Pennsylvania.
- 8.00 mile(s) from Reedley Opera House, 1903 building is on the National Register of Historic Places.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Watson's Museum & Antique, dedicated to those who brought farming to the fertile San Joaquin Valley.
- 11.00 mile(s) from St. Mary's American Apost
- 14.00 mile(s) from Sun-Maid Raisin Factory, shop for dried fruit and nuts at the world's largest raisin processing center.
- 23.00 mile(s) from Mooney Grove Park
- 45.00 mile(s) from Tachi Palace Casino
- 45.00 mile(s) from Sequoia & Kings Canyon Na
- 50.00 mile(s) from Grant Grove, in a detached section of Kings Canyon National Park.
- 73.00 mile(s) from Lodge pole Village, in Sequoia National Park.
- 73.00 mile(s) from Giant Forest Village, in Sequoia National Park.
- 79.00 mile(s) from Cedar Grove, in Kings Canyon National Park.
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Outdoor pool
- 7.00 mile(s) from King River, whitewater rafting
- 15.00 mile(s) from golf courses
- 22.00 mile(s) from Squaw Valley Herb Gardens
- 34.00 mile(s) from Wild Water Adventure Park
- 37.00 mile(s) from Lake Kaweah, swimming, boating, water-skiing, sailboarding and fishing
- 45.00 mile(s) from Pine Flat Lake, swimming, boating, water-skiing, sailboarding, fishing and rental of houseboats, rowboats, motorboats and water-skis
- 50.00 mile(s) from Grant Grove Ski Touring, in Kings Canyon National Park with cross-country and snowshoe rental
- 56.00 mile(s) from Montecito Sequoia, Ski Resort, just ten miles south of Grand Grove with cross-country and snowshoe rental
- 75.00 mile(s) from Sequoia Ski Touring, near Giant Forest and Lodgepole Villages in Sequoia National Park with cross-country and snowshoe rental
- Choose from a wide selection of restaurants near this Dinuba, California hotel.
- 0.30 mile(s) from The Safari, full service, Steak House, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.60 mile(s) from Well Grounded Express, snack bar, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.60 mile(s) from Burger King, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.70 mile(s) from Dragon Garden Restaurant, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.70 mile(s) from Me-N-Ed's Pizza Parlor, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.70 mile(s) from IHOP, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.70 mile(s) from Perko's Cafe, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.70 mile(s) from Las Brisas del Ma, fast food, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.80 mile(s) from Valentino, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.80 mile(s) from J's Sports Bar & Grill, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.80 mile(s) from Sansei Japanese Restaurant, fast food, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.80 mile(s) from Sandoval, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.90 mile(s) from Subway® Sandwiches & Salad, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.90 mile(s) from McDonald's®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.90 mile(s) from Jack In The Box, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
BEST WESTERN Americana
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Dinuba. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Free Chess Tournament for Kids
Maybe your child isn't the next Bobby Fischer but they want to play some chess anyway. Check out the Free Chess Tournament for Kids at the Gateway Elementary School in Ridgecrest.
World Police & Fire Winter Games
In Mammoth Lakes, be sure to check out the seven-day World Police & Fire Winter Games. Held at the Tamarack Cross Country Ski Center, this event is open to active and retired law enforcement and fire personnel.
Breaking Benjamin in Concert
Be sure you check out the notable and popular rock band Breaking Benjamin in concert, live at the Centre Plaza in Modesto. The show kicks off at 8:30 p.m.
CCAA Basketball Tournament
Check out the best in California college basketball at the CCAA Basketball Tournament. The Stockton Arena is the host venue as men's and women's teams like UC San Diego, Humboltd State, and more compete across four days.
Early Opener Trout Derby
Visit the city of Bishop this spring and enter the Early Opener Trout Derby. Held on March 5th at Diaz Lake, this fishing contest features prizes for kids and adults.
2015 Winter Series Bishop Motocross
Enjoy some of the best motocross action found in the High Sierras. Held at the Tri-County Fairgrounds near Bishop, the 2015 Winter Series Bishop Motocross kicks off at 7 a.m.
Ragtime – The Musical
Visit Bakersfield and experience exceptional live theatre – it's Ragtime - The Musical, live at the Bakersfield Convention Center. There are few better ways to experience an evening of fun in Bakersfield.
Plan for a night of top hits at the Save Mart Center in Fresno – it's Carrie Underwood live in concert. Tuesday, April 5th the ultra-talented performer brings her act through town.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean