BEST WESTERN Anderson Inn
2688 Gateway Drive, Anderson, CA 96007-3530
Phone: 530/365-2753 | Fax: 530/365-6083 | 39 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 2:00 PM | Online Reservations
Hotels in Anderson, California are nestled against Mount Shasta and Mount Lassen for a truly unforgettable vacation.
Sundial Bridge is a popular landmark that is a must see! Our Anderson hotel offers easy on and off access to I-5 and is close to a multitude of restaraunts and markets. We're known for our outstanding service and lush amenities. Guests enjoy esquisite bedding, furniture, and impressive flat screen TV's in their room. Free high speed Wi-Fi is also available.
Outdoor lovers delight in the smorgasbord of opportunities. Spend the day fishing on the Sacramento River or checking out the water recreation at Shasta Lake. This is a great hunting location. Many hunters and outdoor enthusiasts particularly enjoy the touches of home at our Anderson hotel.
Our complimentary deluxe hot breakfast is famous. With a make-your-own-burrito buffet, sausage and scrambled eggs, hot waffles, bacon, muffins and other pastries, cereal, fresh fruit and yogurt; it is the perfect start to any morning. Complete your meal with 100% Arabica coffee and cold juices.
Some of our guests are traveling on business, and others for leisure. Whatever the reason, our lovely staff is committed to ensuring an enjoyable stay for all of their guests. Visitors of Shasta Discount Outlets, Coleman Fish Hatchery, and the local Casino are a few of our regulars. We understand that all travelers have unique needs, and we are dedicated to meeting them.
Whether you're in town on an assignment or to enjoy the local sights, you deserve to be comfortable. Every room in our Anderson hotel is spacious, well-appointed and quiet. A warm, welcoming staff and a daily hearty breakfast is just the beginning. Luxury bedding and a prime location sweeten the deal. Guests who demand the best have their expectations exceeded.
Book your upcoming stay at the BEST WESTERN Anderson Inn and make the most of your trip!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Complimentary full breakfast, Eggs and Other Hot Items, Hot Breakfast Meat Choice of Breads, Cereal, Yogurt, Fruit, Coffee/Juice
- Complimentary breakfast
- Outdoor pool, ADA lift available
- Free parking
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe deposit box, $1.00 nominal fee
- Cable satellite television
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Exterior corridor
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Dry cleaning
- Express check out
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; free in-room wireless Internet access; free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center, 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., networking/Internet printing, PC and printer available.
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Mail services U.S.P.S. pick up and drop off
- Convenience store/Sundry
- Electric Car Charger available at a nominal fee
BEST WESTERN Anderson Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western anderson inn in Anderson.
BEST WESTERN Anderson Inn
Conveniently located, the best western anderson inn in Anderson, California is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 40.452285 / Latitude: -122.289375
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north (Redding). Take Interstate 5 South to Exit 668. Turn left onto North Street then right at the first street which is McMurry. Follow McMurry to Balls Ferry Road and turn left and then right onto Gateway Drive. The BEST WESTERN Anderson Inn is immediately on the right.
From: The south (Sacramento). Take Interstate 5 North to Exit 668 Central Anderson/Lassen Park Exit. Turn right off the ramp onto Balls Ferry Rd. then right at the first light on Gateway Drive. The BEST WESTERN Anderson Inn is immediately on the right.
From: The west (Eureka). Take Highway 299 to Highway 44 East. Exit onto Interstate 5 South Follow Interstate 5 South to Exit 668. Turn left onto North Street then right at the first street which is McMurry. Follow McMurry to Balls Ferry Road and turn left then right onto Gateway Drive. The BEST WESTERN Anderson Inn is immediately on the right.
From: The east (Susanville). Take Highway 36 West to Red Bluff. Follow Interstate 5 North to the Central Anderson/Lassen Park Exit. Turn right off the ramp onto Balls Ferry Rd. then right at the first light on Gateway Drive. The BEST WESTERN Anderson Inn is immediately on the right.
BEST WESTERN Anderson Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 2.00 mile(s) from Fairgrounds
- 5.00 mile(s) from Redding Sky Ranch
- 6.00 mile(s) from Win River Casino and Bingo
- 7.00 mile(s) from Flying N Ranch
- 8.00 mile(s) from Coleman National Fish Hatchery
- 9.00 mile(s) from Enterprise Sky Park
- 15.00 mile(s) from Shasta Historic Park, to walk among Shasta's remaining buildings, cemeteries, sites and ruins is to look back at the daily lives of the merchants, families and miners who once lived and worked here.
- 20.00 mile(s) from Bridge Bay Resort, an exciting place to take the family right on Lake Shasta. Rent boats, houseboats, and even go tubing.
- 20.00 mile(s) from Whiskeytown Lake, go put your toes in the sand, and enjoy a day at the lake at Whiskeytown Lake
- 22.00 mile(s) from Whiskeytown Falls, hike two miles to get to these 220 feet tall mesmerizing falls. The hike isn't too hard, but will definitely give you a workout!
- 22.00 mile(s) from Lake Shasta, take the short drive to beautiful Lake Shasta. Explore the 365 miles of shoreline either from the shore or by boat.
- 25.00 mile(s) from Lake Shasta Dam, take a tour of the second largest dam in North America.
- 29.00 mile(s) from Lake Shasta Caverns, are a network of caves located near the McCloud arm of Shasta Lake in California.
- 50.00 mile(s) from Mt. Lassen, from your door, then take a drive and discover that Lassen Volcanic National Park is home to smoking fumaroles, meadows freckled with wildflowers, clear mountain lakes, and numerous volcanoes. Jagged peaks tell the story of its eruptive past while hot water continues to mold the land. Lassen Volcanic offers opportunities to discover the wonder and mysteries of volcanoes and hot water for visitors willing to explore the undiscovered.
- 65.00 mile(s) from Burney Falls, 910 acres of forest and five miles of streamside and lake shoreline
- 70.00 mile(s) from Mt. Shasta, is about an hour from our property. Ski, snowboard, or simply go play in the snow during winter and spring, or go for a walk or bicycle ride during the summer and fall!
- 0.10 mile(s) from Safeway and Dollar Tree, grocery and convenience items, bank, restaurant and fast food
- 2.00 mile(s) from Anderson Outlet Stores, Famous Footwear, Boot Barn, Styles for Less, Rue 21, Payless Shoes, Gap, The Kitchen Store, Van
- 2.00 mile(s) from Walmart®
- 10.00 mile(s) from Mt. Shasta Mall, Sears, Macys, JC Penney, American Eagle, Buckle, Pac Sun, Hot Topic, Ryderz, Spencers, Victoria Secrets
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 10.00 mile(s) from Redding
- 20.00 mile(s) from Red Bluff
- 12.00 mile(s) from Shasta College
- 12.00 mile(s) from Shasta Bible College
- 20.00 mile(s) from Northwest Training Institute
- 61.00 mile(s) from Chico State University
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 1.00 mile(s) from Shasta County Fairgrounds and Race Track
- 1.00 mile(s) from Cinema 11, movie theater
- 1.00 mile(s) from Sacramento River, fishing, watersports
- 2.00 mile(s) from golf, Oak Creek, Chum Creek, Shasta Valley, Lake Redding, Gold Hills, Anderson Tucker
- 6.00 mile(s) from Sun Dial Bridge
- 12.00 mile(s) from Turtle Bay Park, museum
- 13.00 mile(s) from Water Works
- 18.00 mile(s) from Shasta Lake
- 28.00 mile(s) from Lake Shasta Caverns, tours and dinner cruise, caverns
- 45.00 mile(s) from Lassen Volcanic National Park, tours and hiking
- 73.00 mile(s) from Mount Shasta Ski Resort, down hill and cross country snow skiing
- Choose from a wide selection of restaurants near this Anderson, California hotel.
- Adjacent to Little Caesar's®, Fast Food, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Humble Joes, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Jack's Donuts, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, Amazing, depicious, aromatic donuts
- Across the street from StarBucks®, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast
- Across the street from Allstar's Sports Bar, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.03 mile(s) from La Casa Cuevas, Bar/Lounge, Mexican, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.50 mile(s) from Subway®, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.50 mile(s) from Round Table Pizza®, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.50 mile(s) from McDonald's®, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.50 mile(s) from Peacock Chinese, Bar/Lounge, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.50 mile(s) from Clarizios Deli, Bar/Lounge, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.75 mile(s) from Woodside Grill, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.75 mile(s) from Vittles, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.75 mile(s) from Giant Burger, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 4.00 mile(s) from Mary's Pizza Shack, Bar/Lounge, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner
BEST WESTERN Anderson Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest local area events happening in or near Anderson. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Redding Beer Week
Attend 45+ beer events in the Redding area during this late summer festival.
Labor Day 2015 Cool Mountain Nights
Labor Day weekend in Mt. Shasta features the annual Car Show & Shine, a downtown street fair, the Tinman Triathlon, and the Blackberry Music Festival.
Taste of Chico
Attend Northern California's premier food & beverage festival as you discover free regional samples, live music, and open air art galleries at this Chico event.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean