BEST WESTERN Cajon Pass
8317 US Highway 138, Phelan, CA 92371-4809
Phone: 760/249-6777 | Fax: 760/249-1030 | 45 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Stay at this Phelan hotel located at the base of the scenic San Bernardino Mountains and enjoy a peaceful, serene visit in California. The BEST WESTERN Cajon Pass is conveniently located at the junction of Highway 138 and Interstate 15 just minutes away from Glen Helen Regional Park where guests may enjoy fishing, swimming, nature trails and camping. Green Tree Golf Course and Mountain High Ski Resort are both just a short drive from this Phelan, California hotel. We are also adjacent to both the Pacific Coast Trail and Old US Route 66. Guests will also appreciate the variety of nearby dining and shopping options.
Each well-appointed room features free high-speed Internet access, an iron/ironing board, coffee/tea maker, microwave and refrigerator. Visitors may choose to upgrade to a business suite or a specialty room which will accommodate up to eight people. The BEST WESTERN Cajon Pass offers a complimentary hot breakfast, an outdoor swimming pool and spa as well as beautiful mountain scenery.
A friendly staff is standing by to ensure a comfortable and unforgettable stay. Make a reservation today at this Phelan hotel! Due to a 2-year State Highway Road Improvement, there is ongoing construction on the east side of hotel, as well as a construction site. Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Complimentary continental breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, eggs, yogurt, juice, coffee, and hot items. Hours - 6:00 a.m. until 10:00 a.m.
- Ice/vending machine
- Truck/RV parking
- Free parking
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundromat, washer and dryer available
- Late check out is 12:00, must be requested
- Children's activities, swimming (parental supervision required--no life guard on duty)
- Cable or satellite television Satellite TV
- Physically challenged services wheelchair available rooms
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Easy freeway access, located at the Northwest corner of Interstate 15 and Highway 138
- Bus parking
- Plenty of parking on site
- High-speed Internet access
- Exter corridor
BEST WESTERN Cajon Pass
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western cajon pass in Phelan.
BEST WESTERN Cajon Pass
Conveniently located, the best western cajon pass in Phelan, California is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 34.312775 / Latitude: -117.478124
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: All directions. The BEST WESTERN Cajon Pass is located at the Northwest corner of Interstate 15 and Highway 138, 10 miles east of Phelan. The BEST WESTERN Cajon Pass is midway between Victorville and San Bernardino.
From: Las Vegas. Take Interstate 15 South past Hesperia. At Silverwood Lake exit, turn right on Highway 138. Then make an immediate right into the second driveway behind 76 Gas Station and Del Taco. Follow the driveway behind the buildings to the motel.
From: Palmdale. Drive east on Highway 138 to the junction of Interstate 15. The BEST WESTERN Cajon Pass is on the left behind 76 Gas Station and Del Taco (before crossing over the freeway).
From: San Diego/Los Angeles. Take Interstate 15 North to Highway 138. Take the exit that indicates Palmdale/Wrightwood. Then turn left onto Highway 138 and make an immediate right into the second driveway of 76 Gas Station and Del Taco. Follow the driveway which winds behind the buildings to the BEST WESTERN Cajon Pass.
BEST WESTERN Cajon Pass
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 2 mile(s) from Mormon Rocks, Mormon Rocks is an area of sandstone blocks exposed to the elements through plate tectonics. Located along the San Andreas Fault in the San Andreas Rift Zone, you can see these rocks from the 15 freeway as it passes through Cajon Pass.
- 9 mile(s) from Glen Helen Regional Park, Located at the base of the chaparral covered hills of the Cajon Pass with scenic views of both the San Gabriel and San Bernardino Mountains, Glen Helen Regional Park offers 1,340 acres of recreational activities from the relaxing to the rugged. Glen Helen offers two lakes for fishing, a swim complex with pool, sandy area, dual water slides, zero depth water play park, large group shelter picnic areas accommodating up to 300 persons - ideal for that company picnic, large family gathering or group event. There are several picnic areas under shady trees with amazing views throughout the park.
- 11 mile(s) from Silverwood Lake, Silverwood Lake was formed by the 249-foot Cedar Springs Dam. At 3,350 feet, it is the highest reservoir in the State Water Project. The park features hiking trails, swimming beaches and designated areas for boating, water-skiing and fishing. The lake has trout, large mouth bass, catfish and bluegill. There is a marina with a launching ramp, boat and equipment rentals, and a store. The park has picnic areas, including three that can only be reached by boat. The lake attracts waterfowl, raptors and songbirds. Canada Geese and an occasional bald eagle can be seen in the area.
- 10 mile(s) from San Manuel Amphitheater, The San Manuel Amphitheater, is a 65,000 capacity amphitheater located in the hills of Glen Helen Regional Park in the neighborhood of Devore in the city of San Bernardino. It is the largest outdoor amphitheater in the United States
- 19.5 mile(s) from Auto Club Speedway, Auto Club Speedway is a two-mile, low-banked, D-shaped oval superspeedway in Fontana, California which has hosted NASCAR racing annually since 1997. The track was also used for open wheel racing events until 2005.
- .5 mile(s) from Train Watching, We are close enough to the trains that you can enjoy watching the BNSF and UP trains going by. But we are not so close that the trains will wake you or disturb your stay with us.
- 19 mile(s) from Route 66 & Rte 66 Museum, John Steinbeck spoke of it in his book, The Grapes of Wrath, calling it The Mother Road. And for many decades, US Route 66 was the Mother Road, the heart of American culture, and the gateway from the bustling cities of the Northeast and Midwest to the wide-open spaces of the Southwest. US Route 66 was decommissioned in the 1980s; however, the Road is alive and well as State Highways in all 8 states. Each year, thousands of U.S. and international tourists recreate the journey from Chicago to Santa Monica, as well as in reverse, from Santa Monica to Chicago. In California, US Route 66 has been replaced by Interstate 40, Interstate 15 and Interstate 10, but you can still travel parallel to the Freeways on the “Old Road” almost the entire distance from Needles to Santa Monica.
- 15.3 mile(s) from Victory Valley Mall
- 22 mile(s) from Ontario Mills Shopping
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 16 mile(s) from Hesperia
- 19 mile(s) from San Bernardino
- 21 mile(s) from Victorville
- 28 mile(s) from Ontario
- 64 mile(s) from Los Angeles
- 125.5 mile(s) from San Diego
- 5 mile(s) from Ferrellgas
- 7 mile(s) from CCS Control System Corp.
- 11 mile(s) from Rite Aid Pharmacy
- 17.5 mile(s) from Desert Valley Hospital
- 15.5 mile(s) from Cal State San Bernardino
- 18 mile(s) from Chapman University
- 20 mile(s) from Azusa Pacific University
- Adjacent to Del Taco, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, 24 hours
- 1 mile(s) from McDonald's®, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, until 11:00 p.m.
- 5 mile(s) from Summit Inn, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, home cooking, 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- 8 mile(s) from Mountain Top Cafe, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, home cooked food 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- 11 mile(s) from Pizza Factory, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, with pizza, subs and salads, 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
BEST WESTERN Cajon Pass
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest local area events happening in or near Phelan. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2015 Rancho Cucamonga Quakes
As the minor league affilitate of the Los Angeles Dodgers, the Quake play Single-A baseball at LoanMart Field in Rancho Cucamonga. Catch future MLB stars in action this summer. Game times vary by day.
2015 Kid Rock & Foreigner
Two iconic rock and roll acts take the stage at San Manuel Amphitheater in San Bernardino. The show begins at 7 p.m.
2015 I-15 Brew Fest
Held at Temecula Downs, this event is set to feature live performances, DJs, catered festival food, and endless craft beer selections from regional pubs and breweries. The event begins at 6 p.m.
2015 CRUSH Wine & Culinary Showcase
A wine festival for the ages – enjoy some of the best handcrafted wines and gourmet meals found throughout the Temecula Valley during one walk-about, hosted by Wiens Family Cellars. Event start time is TBA.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean