BEST WESTERN Courtesy Inn
1070 W Ball Road, Anaheim, CA 92802-1804
Phone: 714/772-2470 | Fax: 714/774-3425 | 37 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Perfect hotel near Disneyland® and Disney's California Adventure® Park! Within short distance to the Disneyland® Resort in Anaheim, offering free Internet, free breakfast, and free parking!
Centrally located and easy access to all points of interest of Anaheim resorts, Los Angeles hot spots and popular California beaches. Come spend the day with Mickey Mouse at Disneyland® Resort and retire at our Courtesy hotel!
The BEST WESTERN Courtesy Inn takes great pride in offering attentive customer care- all at an exceptional value. Guests will be just minutes from Disneyland® (one block from Disneyland® Drive), Disney's California Adventure®, Downtown Disney® and the Anaheim Convention Center. Hotel guests will also be just minutes from world-class shopping, dining, theatres and nightlife entertainment at The Shops of Anaheim - Gardenwalk, The Block at Orange, and The Westfield Main Place Mall. The Honda Center home of Mighty Ducks, The Angel Stadium home of the Anaheim Angels, Crystal Cathedral, Knott's Berry Farm®, Medieval Times®, the Wax Museum and the Aquarium of the Pacific are also nearby.
This Anaheim hotel's onsite staff can arrange buses and sightseeing tours to all of Southern California's most popular attractions including Universal Studios®, Hollywood, Beverley Hills Rodeo Drive, Six Flags® Magic Mountain, San Diego Zoo, LEGOLAND®, SeaWorld®, and more.
Valued guests will enjoy modern, spacious rooms equipped with cable television with HBO®, free wireless high-speed Internet, microwave and refrigerator. A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning. Additional hotel amenities include outdoor swimming pool & spa, and free parking.
Experience Southern California at the BEST WESTERN Courtesy Inn! Make a reservation today and save on this great hotel in Anaheim for a great value! Be sure to check out all of our great promotions and discounts by clicking the View additional Rates and Rewards column!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary continental breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, egg sandwich, yogurt, juice, coffee, and hot items.
- Outdoor pool, heated
- Safe deposit box
- Fax services 5 pages
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Computer available
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Ice/vending machines
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- 24-hour front desk
- Exter corridor
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- AAA discount
- Goverment or military discount
- Senior citizen discounts and all other discounts
- Free parking, one car per room only
BEST WESTERN Courtesy Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western courtesy inn in Anaheim.
BEST WESTERN Courtesy Inn
Conveniently located, the best western courtesy inn in Anaheim, California is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 33.817945 / Latitude: -117.923445
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: All directions. The BEST WESTERN Courtesy Inn is located nearby to Disneyland® Amusement Park at the corner of Ball and West Streets.
From: Interstate 5. Take the Ball Street exit and go two blocks West. The BEST WESTERN Courtesy Inn is just ahead.
BEST WESTERN Courtesy Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Disney California Adventure
Plan your next trip to the Orange County area and head for Disney California Adventure in Anaheim. It's located directly across from the original Disneyland. Tickets can be purchased separately or in park-hopping combination to accommodate any itinerary. California Adventure is smaller than its sister park, however offers equally exciting rides and attractions for visitors of all ages.
Highlights of California Adventure include; Paradise Pier reflective of California’s boardwalks in earlier days; Screamin, a traditional wooden roller coaster; and Sun Wheel, both a traditional ferris wheel or gondola experience. Remember to get your hand stamped before leaving the park for your return entry.
A popular family destination, Disneyland in Anaheim is the original, and arguably the world’s most famous, theme park. Opened in 1955, it remains one of California’s top destinations and a fantasy to children all across the globe. Home to Mickey Mouse and the Disney family of characters, the Matterhorn and Space Mountain – the rides and attractions are seemingly endless.
Make your trip special with a reservation for dinner at Cinderella’s Castle, stake out a front row seat for the electric light parade and stick around for the spectacular nightly fireworks show. Enjoy your visit to in the Orange County area with fun-filled days at Disneyland.
Los Angeles area hockey fans love to watch an action-packed night on the ice. Since 1993, the Honda Center, formally known as the Arrowhead Pond of Anaheim, has been the home for the National Hockey League's Anaheim Ducks. You'll find the Honda Center within the Orange County area.
The Anaheim Bullfrogs of the Roller Hockey International held games in the center from 1993 to 1999. This multi-purpose arena has hosted a wide variety of events.
Sports events held at the center include UFC events, the Built Ford Tough Series Bud Light Cup and Big West Conference Basketball Tournaments. Tina Turner, Mariah Carey, Depeche Mode, the Jonas Brothers and Roger Waters of Pink Floyd, have all performed at the center.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.30 mile(s) from Disneyland® Amusement Park
- 0.30 mile(s) from Disney California Adventure®
- 0.30 mile(s) from Downtown Disney®
- 0.30 mile(s) from AMC 12 Theater at Downtown
- 3.00 mile(s) from Anaheim Convention Center
- 5.00 mile(s) from Angel Stadium, Home of the Anaheim Angels
- 5.00 mile(s) from Honda Center, Anaheim Pond
- 5.00 mile(s) from Crystal Cathedral
- 7.00 mile(s) from Knott's Berry Farm® Amusement Park
- 7.00 mile(s) from Pirate's Adventures
- 7.00 mile(s) from Medieval Times and Wild Bill
- 7.00 mile(s) from Movieland Wax Museum
- 12.00 mile(s) from Huntington Beach
- 12.00 mile(s) from Orange County Fairgrounds
- 14.00 mile(s) from Newport Beach
- 20.00 mile(s) from Aquarium of the Pacific
- 20.00 mile(s) from Long Beach Harbor
- 20.00 mile(s) from Laguna Beach and South Coast
- 20.00 mile(s) from Queen Mary Seaport
- 26.00 mile(s) from Catalina Island from Long Beach, tours available
- 28.00 mile(s) from Staples Center, Home of the Los Angeles Lakers
- 28.00 mile(s) from Downtown Los Angeles
- 29.00 mile(s) from Guinness World of Records
- 4.00 mile(s) from Main Place Shopping Mall
- 5.00 mile(s) from The Block at Orange Shopping Mall
- 12.00 mile(s) from South Coast Plaza
- 18.00 mile(s) from Fashion Island Shopping Mall
- 30.00 mile(s) from Hollywood Highland Mall
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 0.20 mile(s) from Garden Court Bistro, Cafe, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.20 mile(s) from Chapparal Restaurant, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.20 mile(s) from Subway, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 1 mile(s) from Kentucky Fried Chicken, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.5 mile(s) from Carl's Jr, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.5 mile(s) from I.H.O.P, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.5 mile(s) from McDonald's, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.5 mile(s) from Red Lobster, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.5 mile(s) from Tiffy's, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.5 mile(s) from Tog, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.5 mile(s) from Tony Roma, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 2 mile(s) from Coco's Restaurant, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 2 mile(s) from Denny's Restaurant, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 2 mile(s) from Arby's, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 2 mile(s) from Bella Marris, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 2 mile(s) from Bucca De Peppo, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 2 mile(s) from California Pizza Kitchen, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: dinner
- 2 mile(s) from Red Robbin, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 2 mile(s) from Hometown Buffet, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 3 mile(s) from Del Taco, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 3 mile(s) from Mr.Stox, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 5 mile(s) from El Torito, Bar/Lounge, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 5 mile(s) from Benihana Japanese Restaurant, Bar/Lounge, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 5 mile(s) from Acapulco Mexican Restaurant, Bar/Lounge, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner
BEST WESTERN Courtesy Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Anaheim. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2016 Village Vintage & Crafts Market Huntington Beach
All summer long, on the second Sunday of each month, artisans and crafters set up shop at the Old World Village in Huntington Beach for an all-day festival, featuring tons of handmade goodies and fun. It's free, and starts at 9:30 a.m.
2016 LAPRIDE Music Festival & Parade
West Hollywood hosts this get together of epic proportions. Check out the hottest emerging artists in concert, or simply celebrate diversity and culture. It's all at West Hollywood Park. Grab your tickets today.
Come get a spicy taste of the west coast as El Pueblo de Los Angeles hosts over 100 top taco vendors for a fun-filled day of live music, beer, wine, and cocktails, and awards for the best tacos of the day. It all starts at 3 p.m.
2016 LA Vegan Beer & Food Fest
Come grab some tasty grub and sudsy beverages at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena. Grab your tickets today – VIP admission is at 11 a.m., general admission is at noon.
2016 Sawdust Art Festival
A part of the Laguna Beach Art Festival, this month-long festival features tons of unique goods for sale, including art, textiles, jewelry, furniture, leather, and more. Don't miss the live entertainment and demonstrations as well. It opens at 10 a.m. each day off Laguna Canyon Rd. outside the city.
2016 Discover Laguna Art-A-Fair Fine Art Festival
All summer long, Laguna Beach shows off its artsy side with local events and festivities at Art-a-Fair. Check out the juried art shows and showcases of emerging talent. Start times vary by day, checkt the schedule during your visit.
2016 International Champions Cup: Liverpool FC v. Chelsea FC
Two of the Premiere League's best compete for the International Champions Cup at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena. Come see the sick strikes and corner kicks this summer. The match starts at 8 p.m. Get your tickets today.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean