BEST WESTERN Courtesy Inn
1070 W Ball Road, Anaheim, CA 92802-1804
Phone: 714/772-2470 | Fax: 714/774-3425 | 37 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Perfect hotel near Disneyland® and Disney's California Adventure® Park! Within short distance to the Disneyland® Resort in Anaheim, offering free Internet, free breakfast, and free parking!
Centrally located and easy access to all points of interest of Anaheim resorts, Los Angeles hot spots and popular California beaches. Come spend the day with Mickey Mouse at Disneyland® Resort and retire at our Courtesy hotel!
The BEST WESTERN Courtesy Inn takes great pride in offering attentive customer care- all at an exceptional value. Guests will be just minutes from Disneyland® (one block from Disneyland® Drive), Disney's California Adventure®, Downtown Disney® and the Anaheim Convention Center. Hotel guests will also be just minutes from world-class shopping, dining, theatres and nightlife entertainment at The Shops of Anaheim - Gardenwalk, The Block at Orange, and The Westfield Main Place Mall. The Honda Center home of Mighty Ducks, The Angel Stadium home of the Anaheim Angels, Crystal Cathedral, Knott's Berry Farm®, Medieval Times®, the Wax Museum and the Aquarium of the Pacific are also nearby.
This Anaheim hotel's onsite staff can arrange buses and sightseeing tours to all of Southern California's most popular attractions including Universal Studios®, Hollywood, Beverley Hills Rodeo Drive, Six Flags® Magic Mountain, San Diego Zoo, LEGOLAND®, SeaWorld®, and more.
Valued guests will enjoy modern, spacious rooms equipped with cable television with HBO®, free wireless high-speed Internet, microwave and refrigerator. A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning. Additional hotel amenities include outdoor swimming pool & spa, and free parking.
Experience Southern California at the BEST WESTERN Courtesy Inn! Make a reservation today and save on this great hotel in Anaheim for a great value! Be sure to check out all of our great promotions and discounts by clicking the View additional Rates and Rewards column!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Complimentary continental breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, egg sandwich, yogurt, juice, coffee, and hot items.
- Outdoor pool, heated
- Safe deposit box
- Fax services
- Exterior corridor
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Computer available
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Ice/vending machines
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- AAA discount
- Goverment or military discount
- Senior citizen discounts and all other discounts
- Free parking, one car per room only
BEST WESTERN Courtesy Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western courtesy inn in Anaheim.
BEST WESTERN Courtesy Inn
Conveniently located, the best western courtesy inn in Anaheim, California is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 33.817945 / Latitude: -117.923445
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: All directions. The BEST WESTERN Courtesy Inn is located nearby to Disneyland® Amusement Park at the corner of Ball and West Streets.
From: Interstate 5. Take the Ball Street exit and go two blocks West. The BEST WESTERN Courtesy Inn is just ahead.
BEST WESTERN Courtesy Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Disney California Adventure in Anaheim is located directly across from the original Disneyland. Tickets can be purchased separately or in park-hopping combination to accommodate any itinerary. California Adventure is smaller than its sister park, however offers equally exciting rides and attractions for visitors of all ages.
Highlights of California Adventure include; Paradise Pier reflective of California’s boardwalks in earlier days; Screamin, a traditional wooden roller coaster; and Sun Wheel, both a traditional ferris wheel or gondola experience.
Best Western hotels have several locations near both parks – convenient for travelers looking for a hotel in Anaheim and the Los Angeles area. Best Western accommodations nearby allow visitors to walk to the parks and are ideal to break up the day with a rest-stop at the room – remember to get your hand stamped before leaving the park for your return entry.
Disneyland in Anaheim is the original, and arguably the world’s most famous, theme park. Opened in 1955, it remains one of California’s top destinations and every child’s fantasy vacation spot. Home to Mickey Mouse and the Disney family of characters, the Matterhorn and space mountain – the rides and attractions are seemingly endless.
Make your trip special with a reservation for dinner at Cinderella’s Castle, stake out a front row seat for the electric light parade and stick around for the spectacular nightly fireworks show. There are several Best Western hotels in the Los Angeles area, including Anaheim, across the street from the park.
Los Angeles area hockey fans love to watch an action-packed night on the ice. Since 1993, the Honda Center, formally known as the Arrowhead Pond of Anaheim, has been the home for the National Hockey League's Anaheim Ducks. The center opened with a Barry Manilow concert performance. The Anaheim Bullfrogs of the Roller Hockey International held games in the center from 1993 to 1999. This multi-purpose arena has hosted a wide variety of events.
Sports events held at the center include World Wrestling Entertainment events, UFC events, the Built Ford Tough Series Bud Light Cup and Big West Conference Basketball Tournaments. Tina Turner, Mariah Carey, Depeche Mode, the Jonas Brothers and Roger Waters of Pink Floyd, have all performed at the center. Make the most of your time in the Los Angeles area, by becoming a guest of Best Western hotels.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.30 mile(s) from Disneyland® Amusement Park
- 0.30 mile(s) from Disney California Adventure®
- 0.30 mile(s) from Downtown Disney®
- 0.30 mile(s) from AMC 12 Theater at Downtown
- 3.00 mile(s) from Anaheim Convention Center
- 5.00 mile(s) from Angel Stadium, Home of the Anaheim Angels
- 5.00 mile(s) from Honda Center, Anaheim Pond
- 5.00 mile(s) from Crystal Cathedral
- 7.00 mile(s) from Knott's Berry Farm® Amusement Park
- 7.00 mile(s) from Pirate's Adventures
- 7.00 mile(s) from Medieval Times and Wild Bill
- 7.00 mile(s) from Movieland Wax Museum
- 12.00 mile(s) from Huntington Beach
- 12.00 mile(s) from Orange County Fairgrounds
- 14.00 mile(s) from Newport Beach
- 20.00 mile(s) from Aquarium of the Pacific
- 20.00 mile(s) from Long Beach Harbor
- 20.00 mile(s) from Laguna Beach and South Coast
- 20.00 mile(s) from Queen Mary Seaport
- 26.00 mile(s) from Catalina Island from Long Beach, tours available
- 28.00 mile(s) from Staples Center, Home of the Los Angeles Lakers
- 28.00 mile(s) from Downtown Los Angeles
- 29.00 mile(s) from Guinness World of Records
- 4.00 mile(s) from Main Place Shopping Mall
- 5.00 mile(s) from The Block at Orange Shopping Mall
- 12.00 mile(s) from South Coast Plaza
- 18.00 mile(s) from Fashion Island Shopping Mall
- 30.00 mile(s) from Hollywood Highland Mall
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 4.00 mile(s) from Garden Grove
- 4.00 mile(s) from Orange
- 8.00 mile(s) from Santa Ana
- 10.00 mile(s) from Huntington Beach
- 10.00 mile(s) from Newport Beach
- 15.00 mile(s) from Long Beach
- 20.00 mile(s) from Laguna Beach
- 26.00 mile(s) from Catalina Island
- 28.00 mile(s) from Los Angeles Downtown
- 80.00 mile(s) from San Diego
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 0.20 mile(s) from Garden Court Bistro, Cafe, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.20 mile(s) from Chapparal Restaurant, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.20 mile(s) from Subway, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 1 mile(s) from Kentucky Fried Chicken, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.5 mile(s) from Carl's Jr, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.5 mile(s) from I.H.O.P, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.5 mile(s) from McDonald's, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.5 mile(s) from Red Lobster, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.5 mile(s) from Tiffy's, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.5 mile(s) from Tog, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.5 mile(s) from Tony Roma, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 2 mile(s) from Coco's Restaurant, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 2 mile(s) from Denny's Restaurant, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 2 mile(s) from Arby's, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 2 mile(s) from Bella Marris, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 2 mile(s) from Bucca De Peppo, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 2 mile(s) from California Pizza Kitchen, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: dinner
- 2 mile(s) from Red Robbin, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 2 mile(s) from Hometown Buffet, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 3 mile(s) from Del Taco, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 3 mile(s) from Mr.Stox, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 5 mile(s) from El Torito, Bar/Lounge, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 5 mile(s) from Benihana Japanese Restaurant, Bar/Lounge, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 5 mile(s) from Acapulco Mexican Restaurant, Bar/Lounge, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner
BEST WESTERN Courtesy Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Anaheim. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
A California Christmas Come on out to the Regan Library and Museum in Simi Valley for a unique display of all that California has to offer. There will be 24 different trees decorated to represent various attractions and cities across the state. Times vary.
Winterlit in Downtown Santa Monica
Downtown Santa Monica throws a season-long holiday bash for guests of all ages. Drop by an ice skating rink, see community parades, visit Santa, and watch holiday movie classics.
German Christmas Holiday Market Old World Village in Huntington Beach hosts this market filled with German food, vintage gifts, and arts and crafts. There will also be a bouncy house for the kids, photos with Santa, and Dachshund Races to enjoy. The market opens at 10 a.m.
Dana Point Boat Parade of Lights
Snuggle up and watch splendidly decorated boats parade around Dana Point Harbor and the jetty. Parades start at 7:30 p.m. on the weekend's Friday and Saturday.
Las Posadas on Olvera Street
Las Posadas on Olvera Street is one of downtown LA's oldest Christmas events. Enjoy nighty entertainment for nine nights starting at 5:30 p.m.
Rose Parade & the Rose Bowl
Guests line up the streets of Pasadena to catch the annual Rose Parade, followed by the big-event Rose Bowl football game.
San Juan Capistrano Car Show
Over 400 antique and classic cars will be on display at the San Juan Capistrano Community Center. See classics, cruisers, hot rods, muscle cars, and more at this pet-friendly event.
Long Beach Celebrate Downtown
This event lauds downtown Long Beach's accomplishments over the past year and looks forward to the future.
Surf City USA Marathon
Huntington Beach's annual marathon race kicks-off at 6:30 a.m. Join the fun as a runner or a spectacor cheering on at the beachside finish line, complete with beach parties and surf rock riff bands.
2015 UVSA Tet Festival
Orange County celebrates its Vietnamese heritage with the largest Tet festival in the world. Celebrate the coming of the new lunar year with festival games, traditional foods, live entertainment, and more.
Los Angeles Marathon
Step up to the challenge in this world-famous race, which starts from Dodger Stadium and ends at the oceanfront in Santa Monica.
Dana Point Festival of Whales
Celebrate the coming of whale season with this on boat and on land festival. Head out to sea for some whale watching before coming back to a festival of games, entertainment, food, and more.
Santa Clarita Cowboy Festival
Inspired by its cowboy history, Santa Clarita throws this weekend-long celebration featuring one-of-a-kind Western entertainment and food.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean