BEST WESTERN Courtesy Inn
1070 W Ball Road, Anaheim, CA 92802-1804
Phone: 714/772-2470 | Fax: 714/774-3425 | 37 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Perfect hotel near Disneyland® and Disney's California Adventure® Park! Within short distance to the Disneyland® Resort in Anaheim, offering free Internet, free breakfast, and free parking!
Centrally located and easy access to all points of interest of Anaheim resorts, Los Angeles hot spots and popular California beaches. Come spend the day with Mickey Mouse at Disneyland® Resort and retire at our Courtesy hotel!
The BEST WESTERN Courtesy Inn takes great pride in offering attentive customer care- all at an exceptional value. Guests will be just minutes from Disneyland® (one block from Disneyland® Drive), Disney's California Adventure®, Downtown Disney® and the Anaheim Convention Center. Hotel guests will also be just minutes from world-class shopping, dining, theatres and nightlife entertainment at The Shops of Anaheim - Gardenwalk, The Block at Orange, and The Westfield Main Place Mall. The Honda Center home of Mighty Ducks, The Angel Stadium home of the Anaheim Angels, Crystal Cathedral, Knott's Berry Farm®, Medieval Times®, the Wax Museum and the Aquarium of the Pacific are also nearby.
This Anaheim hotel's onsite staff can arrange buses and sightseeing tours to all of Southern California's most popular attractions including Universal Studios®, Hollywood, Beverley Hills Rodeo Drive, Six Flags® Magic Mountain, San Diego Zoo, LEGOLAND®, SeaWorld®, and more.
Valued guests will enjoy modern, spacious rooms equipped with cable television with HBO®, free wireless high-speed Internet, microwave and refrigerator. A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning. Additional hotel amenities include outdoor swimming pool & spa, and free parking.
Experience Southern California at the BEST WESTERN Courtesy Inn! Make a reservation today and save on this great hotel in Anaheim for a great value! Be sure to check out all of our great promotions and discounts by clicking the View additional Rates and Rewards column!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Complimentary continental breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, egg sandwich, yogurt, juice, coffee, and hot items.
- Outdoor pool, heated
- Safe deposit box
- Fax services
- Exterior corridor
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Computer available
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Ice/vending machines
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- AAA discount
- Goverment or military discount
- Senior citizen discounts and all other discounts
- Free parking, one car per room only
BEST WESTERN Courtesy Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western courtesy inn in Anaheim.
BEST WESTERN Courtesy Inn
Conveniently located, the best western courtesy inn in Anaheim, California is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 33.817945 / Latitude: -117.923445
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: All directions. The BEST WESTERN Courtesy Inn is located nearby to Disneyland® Amusement Park at the corner of Ball and West Streets.
From: Interstate 5. Take the Ball Street exit and go two blocks West. The BEST WESTERN Courtesy Inn is just ahead.
BEST WESTERN Courtesy Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Disney California Adventure
Plan your next trip to the Orange County area and head for Disney California Adventure in Anaheim. It's located directly across from the original Disneyland. Tickets can be purchased separately or in park-hopping combination to accommodate any itinerary. California Adventure is smaller than its sister park, however offers equally exciting rides and attractions for visitors of all ages.
Highlights of California Adventure include; Paradise Pier reflective of California’s boardwalks in earlier days; Screamin, a traditional wooden roller coaster; and Sun Wheel, both a traditional ferris wheel or gondola experience. Remember to get your hand stamped before leaving the park for your return entry.
A popular family destination, Disneyland in Anaheim is the original, and arguably the world’s most famous, theme park. Opened in 1955, it remains one of California’s top destinations and a fantasy to children all across the globe. Home to Mickey Mouse and the Disney family of characters, the Matterhorn and Space Mountain – the rides and attractions are seemingly endless.
Make your trip special with a reservation for dinner at Cinderella’s Castle, stake out a front row seat for the electric light parade and stick around for the spectacular nightly fireworks show. Enjoy your visit to in the Orange County area with fun-filled days at Disneyland.
Los Angeles area hockey fans love to watch an action-packed night on the ice. Since 1993, the Honda Center, formally known as the Arrowhead Pond of Anaheim, has been the home for the National Hockey League's Anaheim Ducks. You'll find the Honda Center within the Orange County area.
The Anaheim Bullfrogs of the Roller Hockey International held games in the center from 1993 to 1999. This multi-purpose arena has hosted a wide variety of events.
Sports events held at the center include UFC events, the Built Ford Tough Series Bud Light Cup and Big West Conference Basketball Tournaments. Tina Turner, Mariah Carey, Depeche Mode, the Jonas Brothers and Roger Waters of Pink Floyd, have all performed at the center.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.30 mile(s) from Disneyland® Amusement Park
- 0.30 mile(s) from Disney California Adventure®
- 0.30 mile(s) from Downtown Disney®
- 0.30 mile(s) from AMC 12 Theater at Downtown
- 3.00 mile(s) from Anaheim Convention Center
- 5.00 mile(s) from Angel Stadium, Home of the Anaheim Angels
- 5.00 mile(s) from Honda Center, Anaheim Pond
- 5.00 mile(s) from Crystal Cathedral
- 7.00 mile(s) from Knott's Berry Farm® Amusement Park
- 7.00 mile(s) from Pirate's Adventures
- 7.00 mile(s) from Medieval Times and Wild Bill
- 7.00 mile(s) from Movieland Wax Museum
- 12.00 mile(s) from Huntington Beach
- 12.00 mile(s) from Orange County Fairgrounds
- 14.00 mile(s) from Newport Beach
- 20.00 mile(s) from Aquarium of the Pacific
- 20.00 mile(s) from Long Beach Harbor
- 20.00 mile(s) from Laguna Beach and South Coast
- 20.00 mile(s) from Queen Mary Seaport
- 26.00 mile(s) from Catalina Island from Long Beach, tours available
- 28.00 mile(s) from Staples Center, Home of the Los Angeles Lakers
- 28.00 mile(s) from Downtown Los Angeles
- 29.00 mile(s) from Guinness World of Records
- 4.00 mile(s) from Main Place Shopping Mall
- 5.00 mile(s) from The Block at Orange Shopping Mall
- 12.00 mile(s) from South Coast Plaza
- 18.00 mile(s) from Fashion Island Shopping Mall
- 30.00 mile(s) from Hollywood Highland Mall
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 0.20 mile(s) from Garden Court Bistro, Cafe, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.20 mile(s) from Chapparal Restaurant, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.20 mile(s) from Subway, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 1 mile(s) from Kentucky Fried Chicken, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.5 mile(s) from Carl's Jr, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.5 mile(s) from I.H.O.P, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.5 mile(s) from McDonald's, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.5 mile(s) from Red Lobster, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.5 mile(s) from Tiffy's, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.5 mile(s) from Tog, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.5 mile(s) from Tony Roma, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 2 mile(s) from Coco's Restaurant, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 2 mile(s) from Denny's Restaurant, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 2 mile(s) from Arby's, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 2 mile(s) from Bella Marris, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 2 mile(s) from Bucca De Peppo, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 2 mile(s) from California Pizza Kitchen, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: dinner
- 2 mile(s) from Red Robbin, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 2 mile(s) from Hometown Buffet, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 3 mile(s) from Del Taco, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 3 mile(s) from Mr.Stox, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 5 mile(s) from El Torito, Bar/Lounge, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 5 mile(s) from Benihana Japanese Restaurant, Bar/Lounge, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 5 mile(s) from Acapulco Mexican Restaurant, Bar/Lounge, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner
BEST WESTERN Courtesy Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Anaheim. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
25th Annual Art Festival Winter Fantasy
This annual festival brings holiday cheer to the community of Laguna Beach with over 175 art displays, art sales, demonstrations, live entertainment, holiday decorations, and more. The festival is held on weekends, beginning at 10 a.m. at Sawdust Art Studio.
2015 Santa Monica-Venice Christmas Run
Began in 1977, this annual SoCal tradition features more than 10,000 runners making the trek from Santa Monica to Venice and the Venice Beach Boardwalk with 5K and 10K races. Visitors are invited to join in the fun.
2015 Muckenthalers Holiday Festival
Los Angeles visitors are invited to experience this fun-filled festival held in Fullerton, featuring an arts and crafts fair, delicious foods, craft beer vendors, home and gallery tours, and more, at the Muckentahler Culture Center. Event begins at 4 p.m.
2016 Artisanal LA Holiday City Market
Get some holiday shopping done early while in Old Town Pasadena, as over 100 vendors showcase some of their greatest creations. Don't forget to grab some hot chocolate as well! The market opens at noon.
12th Annual Walk Now for Autism Speak
Anaheim visitors are invited to participate in this annual 5K walk held at Anaheim Angels Stadium. Not only will participants be helping a great cause, but also they can enjoy a day of festivities at the ball park. The event begins at 9 a.m.
2016 Winter Fest
A fun-filled festival held at the OC Fair & Event Center in Costa Mesa, featuring activities like ice skating, holiday film screenings, ice tubing, a holiday tree lighting ceremony, and many more family-friendly activities. Festival hours vary by day.
2016 Newport Beach Boat Parade & Holiday Lights Cruises
The Newport Beach Christmas Boat Parade makes its way through Newport Landing for five nights this holiday season – with three cruises being held each night. Don't miss the dazzling cruise ships make their way through the water during your visit. Cruises are at 5:30, 7, and 8 p.m
102nd Rose Bowl
One of college football's longest running traditions, the Rose Bowl is set for New Year's Day. Watch as the two top teams from the Big 10 and PAC-12 square off at Rose Bowl Stadium. Kickoff is at 1:30 p.m.
2016 SoCal Winter Brew Fest
Brew lovers, head over to the Phoenix Club in Anaheim and enjoy unlimited pours, over 50 craft beers, a live dj, games and raffles, and more. This is a one-day only event, beginning at noon.
16 Annual Surf City Splash
Ring in the New Year with a splash – head over to the Huntington Beach Pier, where a craft fair and pancake breakfast kick-off the day, a costume contest follows, then the splash into the ocean finishes the day off right (and wet).
117th Annual Golden Dragon Parade & Chinese New Year Festival
Celebrate the Chinese New Year in LA's Chinatown district, as a festive parade featuring dragons, marching bands, entertainers, and more makes its way through the town. The fun begins at 1 p.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean