BEST WESTERN El Rancho
2460 Main Street, Morro Bay, CA 93442-1552
Phone: 805/772-2212 | Fax: 805/771-9620 | 27 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Morro Bay is the midpoint between Los Angeles and San Francisco and boasts must-see attractions like Hearst Castle and San Luis Obispo.
When you spot Morro Rock, you know you're close to your home away from home at our Morro Bay hotel. We have great TripAdvisor reviews and are one of the few pet-friendly hotels in the area. Close to wineries and the Pacific coast, everything guests imagine sunny California to be comes alive here.
Guests are close to the beach and Cal Poly. Centrally located, a world of adventure awaits, including kayaking, boat tours, spotting elephant seals and biking. Nature is right in the backyard of our Morro Bay hotel. Montana de Oro, golf, Cayucos and Cambria are all just a short drive away. Whether you're in town to explore the central coast, looking to buy a home in the area, or to indulge in shopping, dining, surfing and fishing, you can't beat the location and luxury of our Morro Bay hotel.
Our Morro Bay hotel has new mattresses and bedding, refurbished rooms, a heated pool, BBQ, furnished patios, pet amenities and a free continental breakfast.
There are many local businesses that require employees to travel to our gorgeous region. A few common guests include employees of Cal Poly, Camp San Luis Obispo, the US Coast Guard and PG&E. It doesn't feel like you're on the clock when the great outdoors and great weather is calling.
The staff of our Morro Bay hotel is committed to making every guest's stay memorable. Friendly service, only the highest quality amenities and plenty of free perks make us stand out. However, it's the ideal location that's the icing on the cake. Everything you imagine a California getaway to be is realized right here.
Reserve your next escape at BEST WESTERN El Rancho and start planning the first activity!
Pool heater is down for maintenance. Full balance of your stay is due at arrival. Welcome to Best Western.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary continental breakfast choice of breads, cereal, fruit, eggs, yogurt, juice, coffee, and hot items.
- Outdoor pool Pool heater down for maintenance from November 2014-April 2015.
- Exterior corridor
- Guest laundry, coin operated facilities, 24-hour
- Express check out
- Late check out, with approval
- Safe deposit box, available in lobby
- Cable or satellite television, premium movie channels/pay-per-view not available
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center, open 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Fax services
- Computer available
- Dataports, if RJ-11 dataport is required, please contact hotel to verify availability.
- Mail services, free outgoing mail
- Physically challenged facilities, roll-in shower, grab bars. Lobby NOT wheelchair accessible
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Front desk hours 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Barbecue grills and grassy picnic area
- DVDs, available
- Furnished outdoor patios
BEST WESTERN El Rancho
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western el rancho in Morro Bay.
BEST WESTERN El Rancho
Conveniently located, the best western el rancho in Morro Bay, California is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 35.387045 / Latitude: -120.857575
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north on Highway 101. Take the Morro Bay/Hearst Castle Exit. Turn right onto Santa Rosa Street. Santa Rosa becomes Route 1. When you reach Morro Bay, take the Main Street Exit, turn left. The BEST WESTERN El Rancho will be on your right hand side about two miles from the Main Street Exit.
From: The south on Route 1. Go south on Route 1, go left at the San Jacinto stoplight. Take a quick right onto Main street. The BEST WESTERN El Rancho will be on the left about a mile from the stoplight.
From: The east. Take the Atascadero Road/Highway 41 Exit off Highway 101. At Main Street in Morro Bay, turn right. The BEST WESTERN El Rancho will be on the right about a mile from Highway 41.
BEST WESTERN El Rancho
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1.00 mile(s) from Atascadero State Beach
- 1.00 mile(s) from Morro Bay State Park
- 1.00 mile(s) from Museum of Natural History
- 10.00 mile(s) from wine tasting
- 13.00 mile(s) from Mission de la Tolosa, California Historic Site
- 13.00 mile(s) from San Luis Obispo Children's Museum
- 30.00 mile(s) from Hearst Castle
- 1.00 mile(s) from antique stores
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 5.00 mile(s) from Cayucos
- 7.00 mile(s) from Los Osos
- 13.00 mile(s) from San Luis Obispo
- 21.00 mile(s) from Cambria
- 22.00 mile(s) from Avila Beach
- 25.00 mile(s) from Pismo Beach
- 28.00 mile(s) from Atascadero
- 29.00 mile(s) from San Simeon
- 30.00 mile(s) from Arroyo Grande
- 41.00 mile(s) from Paso Robles
- 45.00 mile(s) from Santa Maria
- 74.00 mile(s) from Lompoc
- 79.00 mile(s) from Solvang
- 119 mile(s) from Santa Barbara
- 1.00 mile(s) from Duke Energy
- 8.00 mile(s) from California Men's Colony
- 10.00 mile(s) from Sierra Vista Hospital
- 10.00 mile(s) from county of San Luis Obispo
- 30.00 mile(s) from Atascadero State Hospital
- 30.00 mile(s) from Mid State Fair
- 10 mile(s) from Cuesta College
- 15 mile(s) from Cal Poly-San Luis Obispo, California State University.
- 45 mile(s) from Allen Handcock College
- 60 mile(s) from Chapman University
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 1.00 mile(s) from beach
- 1.00 mile(s) from whale watching
- 1.00 mile(s) from golf course
- 1.00 mile(s) from boating
- 1.00 mile(s) from deep sea fishing
- 1.00 mile(s) from scuba diving
- 1.00 mile(s) from hiking trails
- 1.00 mile(s) from harbor cruises
- 9.00 mile(s) from Montana de Oro , recreational Area
- Adjacent to Maya Restaurant, bar/lounge, Mexican, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, open 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m., 2490 Main Street, Morro Bay, CA, 805-772-5312. Mexican and American cuisine
- 1.50 mile(s) from The Galley, bar/lounge, seafood, open for: lunch, dinner, open daily 11:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. for lunch, 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. for dinner. Reservations are recommended (805) 772-7777
- 1.50 mile(s) from Dorn's, bar/lounge, seafood, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, open daily 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. Phone: (805)772-4415 Try the clam chowder!
- 1.50 mile(s) from La Harada, full service, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner, open for lunch 11:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., and for dinner 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. Phone: (805)772-1410
- 1.50 mile(s) from DiStasio's, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, open daily 11:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. Phone: (805)772-8760
- 1.50 mile(s) from GianCarlo's, full service, Mediterranean, open for: dinner
BEST WESTERN El Rancho
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Morro Bay. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2015 Cottontail Day Festival
Join Ventura residents as they celebrate spring's beauty with a day of carnival activities, an egg hunt, prize giveaways, food and treats, and more at Ventura Harbor Village. Festivities begin at 10 a.m.
2015 Ventura Earth Day Eco Fest
Celebrate Mother Earth with Ventura residents with a day full of live music, eco-friendly exhibits and vendors, arts and crafts, and plenty of beachfront fun. The fun begins at 10 a.m.
2015 Wine, Waves, & Beyond
The beachfront communites of San Luis Obispo County hits the waves for a good cause during this five-day event held at several beaches. Events include wine tastings, film screenings, surfing contents, and more.
2015 Monterey Street Food Festival
A diverse host of food trucks line up at the Monterey Country Fairgrounds for an entire afternoon. The event begins at 12 a.m.
2015 Morro Bay Music Festival
This family-friendly event showcases an afternoon's worth of talented local musicians, craft beers, arts and craft vendors, and more at Timberland Park in Morro Bay. The event begins at 11 a.m.
2015 Fourth of July in the Village
Join Arroyo Grande residents as they celebrate our nation's independence with the 4th of July at the Rotary Bandstand's Village Band Concert. The event begins at 1 p.m. and will also feature treats, beverages, and food.
Monterey Car Week & Concours D'Elegance
The world-famous Monterey Car Week takes over the whole town. Don't miss car shows and famous rallies, like the Concours D'Elegance.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean