BEST WESTERN Harbour Inn & Suites
16912 Pacific Coast Highway, Sunset Beach, CA 90742
Phone: 562/592-4770 | Fax: 562/592-3547 | 27 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
This Sunset Beach, California hotel is located on Huntington Harbor within 200 feet of beautiful Huntington and Sunset beach.
Located just a short walk from the beautiful beaches of southern California, the BEST WESTERN Harbour Inn & Suites offers all the amenities to ensure an amazing beach getaway for a reasonable price. Located on Huntington Harbor in Sunset Beach, the hotel is a short distance from a variety of beach activities including biking on the boardwalk, volleyball, kayaking, surfing, sport fishing, windsurfing, kite surfing and much more.
Each of the 25 guest rooms are decorated in one of four unique tropical themes and features a microwave, refrigerator, cable satellite television and high-speed Internet access. The hotel also offers spa rooms and rooms with views of Huntington Harbor or the Pacific Coast Highway. Hotel amenities include a complimentary continental breakfast, access to a nearby fitness center, children's activities, full business services and meeting facilities accommodating up to 20 guests. No pets are allowed.
The BEST WESTERN Harbour Inn & Suites is within walking distance of several local restaurants to satisfy any appetite. Guests will enjoy wandering down Mainstreet of neighboring Seal Beach or spending an afternoon in upbeat Huntington Beach watching one of the many surf competitions. Families especially will enjoy being less than 20 miles from Disneyland® Disney's® California Adventure, and Knott's Berry Farm®. Sunset Beach also hosts a variety of events year round for visitors and locals alike to enjoy including boat races, the Harbor Lights Cruise, the Firehouse Pancake Breakfast and many other events.
The friendly staff at the BEST WESTERN Harbour Inn & Suites is waiting to ensure an enjoyable and memorable stay in beautiful Sunset Beach, California. Make a reservation today and save!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100 % smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary continental breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, eggs, yogurt, juice, coffee, and hot items. About 20 different items.
- Complimentary breakfast
- Hot tub, two suite rooms with whirlpool tubs over looking the Huntington Harbor.
- Exercise facility 24 hour, seven types of different exercising equipment including cardiovascular.
- Weight lifting equipment
- Universal gym
- Aerobics instructor private instructor, trainer can be arranged for a fee
- Stair stepper
- Sports trainer appointment necessary. Fees will apply according to the trainer
- Elevator open during buiness hours
- Multilingual staff English, Spanish, Hindi, Gujarati
- Doctor on call
- Children's activities, board games, Sony PlayStation®2 and Xbox available for rent.
- Cable or satellite television
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Dataports, wireless
- Notary public
- Mail services
- Meeting facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Conference facilities
- Surfing, surf board rentals
- Volleyball on the beach
- Physically challenged services
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible open during business hours
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines located on the third floor
- Free parking
- Express check in
- Express check out
- Late check out, 10.00 USD per hour there after
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless internet access; All guest rooms are hardwired for internet access
- Business center from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m, fax, copy and printing
- Interior corridor
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Garage parking
- Grocery shopping service available
- Photocopy center
- Designated smoking areas availabile
BEST WESTERN Harbour Inn & Suites
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western harbour inn & suites in Sunset Beach.
BEST WESTERN Harbour Inn & Suites
Conveniently located, the best western harbour inn & suites in Sunset Beach, California is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 33.716155 / Latitude: -118.068165
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Los Angeles International Drive North towards World Way. Turn right at Sky Way. Turn right at West 96th Street. Turn right at South Sepulveda Blvd. Take the ramp onto Interstate 105 East. Take the exit onto Interstate 405 South toward Long Beach. Take the Seal Beach Boulevard exit to Los Alamitos Boulevard. Take the left fork to Seal Beach/Leisure World. Turn left at Seal Beach Blvd. Turn left at Pacific Coast Highway. The BEST WESTERN Harbour Inn and Suites is located on your left hand side.
From: John Wayne Airport. Drive Northeast on Airport Way. Make a slight left toward Baggage Claim/Arriving Flights/Rental Car Return. Make a slight left at Airport Way. Continue on Michelson Drive. Turn left at MacArthur Boulevard. Take the ramp onto Interstate 405 North toward Long Beach. Take the Magnolia Street/Warner Ave West exit. Take the right fork to Warner Avenue West/Magnolia Street South and merge onto Warner Avenue. Turn right at Pacific Coast Highway. The BEST WESTERN Harbour Inn and Suites will be on your left hand side.
BEST WESTERN Harbour Inn & Suites
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 2.42 mile(s) from Seal Beach Pier and Main Street
- 4.79 mile(s) from Newland House Museum
- 4.91 mile(s) from International Surfing Museum
- 5.03 mile(s) from Huntington Beach Pier and Main Street
- 5.78 mile(s) from Long Beach Museum of Art
- 5.84 mile(s) from Huntington State Beach
- 7 mile(s) from Long Beach Convention and Visitors Bureau
- 7.15 mile(s) from Aquarium of the Pacific
- 8.83 mile(s) from Knotts Berry Farm
- 9.32 mile(s) from Anaheim Convention Center
- 9.32 mile(s) from Disney California Adventure
- 9.45 mile(s) from Downtown Disney
- 9.88 mile(s) from Disneyland®
- 10.44 mile(s) from Orange County Old Courthouse Museum
- 10.57 mile(s) from Angels Stadium of Anaheim
- 10.69 mile(s) from Los Angeles Maritime Museum
- 10.69 mile(s) from Bowers Museum of Art
- 11.06 mile(s) from Balboa Fun Zone Rides
- 11.19 mile(s) from Catalina Island, Ferry departs from Balboa Pavilion
- 11.31 mile(s) from Honda Center, formerly Arrowhead Pond of Anaheim
- 64.8 mile(s) from Six Flags Magic Mountain
- 0 mile(s) from Bruce Jones Surfboards
- 0 mile(s) from Kayaks Factory Direct
- 0 mile(s) from Sunset Rentals, kayaks, watercraft, etc.
- 0.12 mile(s) from Antiques of the Sea
- 0.12 mile(s) from Anderson Art Gallery
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 1.4 mile(s) from Surfside
- 3.4 mile(s) from Seal Beach
- 4.23 mile(s) from Huntington Beach
- 6.7 mile(s) from Westminster
- 7.5 mile(s) from Los Alamitos
- 7.8 mile(s) from Fountain Valley
- 9.2 mile(s) from Long Beach
- 9.5 mile(s) from Hawaiian Gardens
- 10.3 mile(s) from Stanton
- 11 mile(s) from Newport Beach
- 13 mile(s) from Costa Mesa
- 13 mile(s) from Garden Grove
- 18.1 mile(s) from Anaheim
- 23 mile(s) from Rancho Palos Verdes
- 25.7 mile(s) from Laguna Beach
- 26.8 mile(s) from Redondo Beach
- 31 mile(s) from Los Angeles
- 35.9 mile(s) from Marina Del Rey
- 36.9 mile(s) from Hollywood
- 38.4 mile(s) from Santa Monica
- 2.67 mile(s) from Boeing Corporation
- 4.3 mile(s) from Quicksilver Incorporated
- 7.46 mile(s) from Valeant Pharmaceuticals
- 7.71 mile(s) from Q Logic Corporation
- 8.6 mile(s) from PacifiCare
- 8.7 mile(s) from Blizzard Entertainment
- 9.88 mile(s) from Disney, Disneyland®
- 10.25 mile(s) from Ceradyne, Inc.
- 11.06 mile(s) from Conexant Systems, Inc.
- 11.3 mile(s) from Allergan
- 11.31 mile(s) from Quality Systems Inc.
- 11.31 mile(s) from Ingram Micro, Inc.
- 11.9 mile(s) from Edwards Lifesciences
- 13.7 mile(s) from Downey Financial Corporation
- 14.17 mile(s) from Broadcom Corporation
- 15.3 mile(s) from Pacific Sunwear
- 16.6 mile(s) from Pimco Foundation
- 20.7 mile(s) from Gateway, Inc.
- 28.8 mile(s) from First American Title
- 29.3 mile(s) from Western Digital Corporation
- 30.1 mile(s) from Oakley Incorporated
- 44.13 mile(s) from Wetseal
- 1.3 mile(s) from Orange Coast College, community college
- 2.1 mile(s) from Coastline Community College
- 3.2 mile(s) from Golden West College, community college
- 4.5 mile(s) from California State University, California State University Long Beach
- 23.5 mile(s) from California State University Fullerton
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 0 mile(s) from Bruce Jones Surfboards, Rentals available.
- 0 mile(s) from Sunset Rentals, bike rentals. Kayak and other watercraft rentals for use.
- 0 mile(s) from Sunset Beach, volleyball
- 0.12 mile(s) from Kites Etc.
- 0.12 mile(s) from Duffy Electric Boat Co.
- 0.31 mile(s) from Huntington Surf and Sport, surfboard rentals also available.
- 1.8 mile(s) from Meadowlark Golf Course, 18 holes with driving range and more.
- 3.36 mile(s) from Huntington Beach Central Park District Golf, beautiful disc golf course within Huntington Beach Central Park - 1.00USD per day. Rent or buy discs at pro-shop. Golf course adjacent to Huntington Beach. Central library, softball fields, pond, equestrian and horse riding.
- 11 mile(s) from Newport Landing Sportfish, sport fishing, boat and gear rental.
- Adjacent to Chubby Subs, deli, American, open for: lunch, good deli-style subs and salads.
- Across the street from King Neptune's Sea Foods, full service, seafood, open for: lunch, dinner, great local hangout, good food and drinks
- 0.1 mile(s) from Captain Jacks Prime Rib, full service, steak house, open for: lunch, dinner, highly recommended restaurant known for it's Alaskan King Crab legs, steak, full bar, and Huntington Harbor-side location.
- 0.1 mile(s) from Harpoon Harry's, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Harpoon Harry's 562-592-5216 great brunch. Over-all great seafood restaurant, full bar. Located 100 feet from the sand at Sunset Beach
- 0.2 mile(s) from Sunset Pizza and Pasta, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, great place for pizza and pasta made fresh
- 0.25 mile(s) from Tsunami Sushi, full service, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.25 mile(s) from Daily Grind Expresso, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch,
- 0.3 mile(s) from Pancho Frijoles Mexican Food, full service, Mexican, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, freshly made Mexican food. Alcohol served.
- 0.3 mile(s) from Woody's Diner, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, great oldies themed dinner, and known for its breakfast.
- 0.3 mile(s) from Roman Cucina, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, great upscale, romantic restaurant, only 50 feet from the beach.
- 0.3 mile(s) from Super Mex Restaurant, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, well known local Mexican restaurant
- 0.3 mile(s) from Harry's Grill, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, good, inexpensive food. Drive-thru available.
- 0.31 mile(s) from The Irish Mist, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch,
- 0.31 mile(s) from Mother's Tavern, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch,
- 0.31 mile(s) from Subway, deli, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.31 mile(s) from Jack in the Box, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 0.31 mile(s) from The Secret Spot, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, kind food and grub
- 0.62 mile(s) from Harbor House Cafe, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 0.75 mile(s) from Daimon Japanase Restaurant, bar/lounge, Japanese, open for: dinner,
- 0.87 mile(s) from Great Wok Restaurant, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner,
BEST WESTERN Harbour Inn & Suites
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest local area events happening in or near Sunset Beach. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Playhouse District Block Party
Pasadena's Playhouse District transforms regular Thursday evenings into a charming night of food and music throughout the year.
2015 Irvine Park Railroad Pumpkin Patch
Throughout the entire month of October, Irvine Park in Orange hosts its ninth annual pumpkin patch festival, featuring train rides, hay rides, haunted houses, face painting, and so much more. The festival begins at 10 a.m.
2015 Promenade Beer & Wine Festival
Celebrating the growing wine bars and craft beer scene in Long Beach, this event will showcase some of the best beverages Long Beach's finest has to offer, alongside excellent local food and live music. Event is held downtown, beginning at 5 p.m.
2015 Belmont Shore Art Walk
The Belmont Shore Art walk and Sidewalk Chalk Art Content, as it's officially known, is set to feature over 45 artists putting their work on display along the Belmont Shore in Long Beach from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
2015 Toshiba Classic
A week-long PGA tournament held at the Newport Beach Country Club. There will also be a host of special events, including the Classic Pro-am, Monday Pro-am, Military Appreciation Day, and more. Events begin at 8 a.m. each day.
2015 Only in Hollywood Music & Arts Fest
A neighborhood-wide "walkable open house," this festival is set to feature live performances and art shows all along Hollywood, Sunset, and Cahuenga Boulvards, Vine Street, and Selma Avenue. Event times vary by day.
2015 Dia De Los Muertos Art Festival
Hosted at the Downey Theatre in downtown L.A., this festival is an indoor/outdoor get together, featuring theater productions, live music, art displays, ballet folklorico, and much more. The begins at 9 a.m.
2015 8th Annual Wine & Jazz Festival
Held at the Museum of Flying Santa Monica, this mini-fest features live jazz, food, fine wine tastings, and a silent auction. The fun begins at 5 p.m.
2015 Tree Lighting
A marvelous tree lighting ceremony held at Fashion Island in Newport Beach, featuring two nights of celebrations, visits from Mickey and his Disney pals, Disney orchestra performances, and more. The 90-foot tree is lit at 6 p.m.
2015 The Color Run
Known as the "happiest 5K on the planet," the Color Run in Huntington Beach sees runners race through the city while getting painted in a slew of bright colors. The race ends with the Finish Festival, featuring music, dancing, and color throws. Race begins at 9 a.m.
25th Annual Art Festival Winter Fantasy
This annual festival brings holiday cheer to the community of Laguna Beach with over 175 art displays, art sales, demonstrations, live entertainment, holiday decorations, and more. The festival is held on weekends, beginning at 10 a.m. at Sawdust Art Studio.
2015 Art Crawl Experience
Also known as ACE, the Art Crawl Experience in Downtown Anaheim Arts District features a collection of eclectic art shows in public places, on the streets, art galleries, and pop-up galleries. Don't miss the gourmet food trucks and local entertainers as well.
2015 Santa Monica-Venice Christmas Run
Began in 1977, this annual SoCal tradition features more than 10,000 runners making the trek from Santa Monica to Venice and the Venice Beach Boardwalk with 5K and 10K races. Visitors are invited to join in the fun.
2015 Muckenthalers Holiday Festival
Los Angeles visitors are invited to experience this fun-filled festival held in Fullerton, featuring an arts and crafts fair, delicious foods, craft beer vendors, home and gallery tours, and more, at the Muckentahler Culture Center. Event begins at 4 p.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean