BEST WESTERN Harbour Inn & Suites
16912 Pacific Coast Highway, Sunset Beach, CA 90742
Phone: 562/592-4770 | Fax: 562/592-3547 | 27 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
This Sunset Beach, California hotel is located on Huntington Harbor beautiful Huntington and Sunset beach.
Located just a short walk from the beautiful beaches of southern California, the BEST WESTERN Harbour Inn & Suites offers all the amenities to ensure an amazing beach getaway for a reasonable price. Located on Huntington Harbor in Sunset Beach, the hotel is a short distance from a variety of beach activities including biking on the boardwalk, volleyball, kayaking, surfing, sport fishing, windsurfing, kite surfing and much more.
Each of the 25 guest rooms are decorated in one of four unique tropical themes and features a microwave, refrigerator, cable satellite television and high-speed Internet access. The hotel also offers spa rooms and rooms with views of Huntington Harbor or the Pacific Coast Highway. Hotel amenities include a complimentary continental breakfast, access to a nearby fitness center, children's activities, full business services and meeting facilities accommodating up to 20 guests. No pets are allowed.
The BEST WESTERN Harbour Inn & Suites is within walking distance of several local restaurants to satisfy any appetite. Guests will enjoy wandering down Mainstreet of neighboring Seal Beach or spending an afternoon in upbeat Huntington Beach watching one of the many surf competitions. Families especially will enjoy being less than 20 miles from Disneyland® Disney's® California Adventure, and Knott's Berry Farm®. Sunset Beach also hosts a variety of events year round for visitors and locals alike to enjoy including boat races, the Harbor Lights Cruise, the Firehouse Pancake Breakfast and many other events.
The friendly staff at the BEST WESTERN Harbour Inn & Suites is waiting to ensure an enjoyable and memorable stay in beautiful Sunset Beach, California. Make a reservation today and save!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary continental breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, eggs, yogurt, juice, coffee, and hot items. About 20 different items.
- Complimentary breakfast
- Hot tub, two suite rooms with whirlpool tubs over looking the Huntington Harbor.
- Exercise facility 24 hour, seven types of different exercising equipment including cardiovascular.
- Weight lifting equipment
- Universal gym
- Aerobics instructor private instructor, trainer can be arranged for a fee
- Stair stepper
- Sports trainer appointment necessary. Fees will apply according to the trainer
- Elevator open during buiness hours
- Multilingual staff English, Spanish, Hindi, Gujarati
- Doctor on call
- Children's activities, board games, Sony PlayStation®2 and Xbox available for rent.
- Cable or satellite television
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Dataports, wireless
- Notary public
- Mail services
- Meeting facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Conference facilities
- Surfing, surf board rentals
- Volleyball on the beach
- Physically challenged services
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible open during business hours
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines located on the third floor
- Free parking
- Express check in
- Express check out
- Late check out, 10.00 USD per hour there after
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless internet access; All guest rooms are hardwired for internet access
- Business center from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m, fax, copy and printing
- Inter corridor
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Garage parking
- Grocery shopping service available
- Photocopy center
- Designated smoking areas availabile
BEST WESTERN Harbour Inn & Suites
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western harbour inn & suites in Sunset Beach.
BEST WESTERN Harbour Inn & Suites
Conveniently located, the best western harbour inn & suites in Sunset Beach, California is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 33.716155 / Latitude: -118.068165
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Los Angeles International Drive North towards World Way. Turn right at Sky Way. Turn right at West 96th Street. Turn right at South Sepulveda Blvd. Take the ramp onto Interstate 105 East. Take the exit onto Interstate 405 South toward Long Beach. Take the Seal Beach Boulevard exit to Los Alamitos Boulevard. Take the left fork to Seal Beach/Leisure World. Turn left at Seal Beach Blvd. Turn left at Pacific Coast Highway. The BEST WESTERN Harbour Inn and Suites is located on your left hand side.
From: John Wayne Airport. Drive Northeast on Airport Way. Make a slight left toward Baggage Claim/Arriving Flights/Rental Car Return. Make a slight left at Airport Way. Continue on Michelson Drive. Turn left at MacArthur Boulevard. Take the ramp onto Interstate 405 North toward Long Beach. Take the Magnolia Street/Warner Ave West exit. Take the right fork to Warner Avenue West/Magnolia Street South and merge onto Warner Avenue. Turn right at Pacific Coast Highway. The BEST WESTERN Harbour Inn and Suites will be on your left hand side.
BEST WESTERN Harbour Inn & Suites
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 2.42 mile(s) from Seal Beach Pier and Main Street
- 4.79 mile(s) from Newland House Museum
- 4.91 mile(s) from International Surfing Museum
- 5.03 mile(s) from Huntington Beach Pier and Main Street
- 5.78 mile(s) from Long Beach Museum of Art
- 5.84 mile(s) from Huntington State Beach
- 7 mile(s) from Long Beach Convention and Visitors Bureau
- 7.15 mile(s) from Aquarium of the Pacific
- 8.83 mile(s) from Knotts Berry Farm
- 9.32 mile(s) from Anaheim Convention Center
- 9.32 mile(s) from Disney California Adventure
- 9.45 mile(s) from Downtown Disney
- 9.88 mile(s) from Disneyland®
- 10.44 mile(s) from Orange County Old Courthouse Museum
- 10.57 mile(s) from Angels Stadium of Anaheim
- 10.69 mile(s) from Los Angeles Maritime Museum
- 10.69 mile(s) from Bowers Museum of Art
- 11.06 mile(s) from Balboa Fun Zone Rides
- 11.19 mile(s) from Catalina Island, Ferry departs from Balboa Pavilion
- 11.31 mile(s) from Honda Center, formerly Arrowhead Pond of Anaheim
- 64.8 mile(s) from Six Flags Magic Mountain
- 0 mile(s) from Bruce Jones Surfboards
- 0 mile(s) from Kayaks Factory Direct
- 0 mile(s) from Sunset Rentals, kayaks, watercraft, etc.
- 0.12 mile(s) from Antiques of the Sea
- 0.12 mile(s) from Anderson Art Gallery
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 0 mile(s) from Bruce Jones Surfboards, Rentals available.
- 0 mile(s) from Sunset Rentals, bike rentals. Kayak and other watercraft rentals for use.
- 0 mile(s) from Sunset Beach, volleyball
- 0.12 mile(s) from Kites Etc.
- 0.12 mile(s) from Duffy Electric Boat Co.
- 0.31 mile(s) from Huntington Surf and Sport, surfboard rentals also available.
- 1.8 mile(s) from Meadowlark Golf Course, 18 holes with driving range and more.
- 3.36 mile(s) from Huntington Beach Central Park District Golf, beautiful disc golf course within Huntington Beach Central Park - 1.00USD per day. Rent or buy discs at pro-shop. Golf course adjacent to Huntington Beach. Central library, softball fields, pond, equestrian and horse riding.
- 11 mile(s) from Newport Landing Sportfish, sport fishing, boat and gear rental.
- Adjacent to Chubby Subs, deli, American, open for: lunch, good deli-style subs and salads.
- Across the street from King Neptune's Sea Foods, full service, seafood, open for: lunch, dinner, great local hangout, good food and drinks
- 0.1 mile(s) from Captain Jacks Prime Rib, full service, steak house, open for: lunch, dinner, highly recommended restaurant known for it's Alaskan King Crab legs, steak, full bar, and Huntington Harbor-side location.
- 0.1 mile(s) from Harpoon Harry's, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Harpoon Harry's 562-592-5216 great brunch. Over-all great seafood restaurant, full bar. Located 100 feet from the sand at Sunset Beach
- 0.2 mile(s) from Sunset Pizza and Pasta, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, great place for pizza and pasta made fresh
- 0.25 mile(s) from Tsunami Sushi, full service, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.25 mile(s) from Daily Grind Expresso, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch,
- 0.3 mile(s) from Pancho Frijoles Mexican Food, full service, Mexican, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, freshly made Mexican food. Alcohol served.
- 0.3 mile(s) from Woody's Diner, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, great oldies themed dinner, and known for its breakfast.
- 0.3 mile(s) from Roman Cucina, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, great upscale, romantic restaurant, only 50 feet from the beach.
- 0.3 mile(s) from Super Mex Restaurant, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, well known local Mexican restaurant
- 0.3 mile(s) from Harry's Grill, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, good, inexpensive food. Drive-thru available.
- 0.31 mile(s) from The Irish Mist, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch,
- 0.31 mile(s) from Mother's Tavern, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch,
- 0.31 mile(s) from Subway, deli, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.31 mile(s) from Jack in the Box, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 0.31 mile(s) from The Secret Spot, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, kind food and grub
- 0.62 mile(s) from Harbor House Cafe, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 0.75 mile(s) from Daimon Japanase Restaurant, bar/lounge, Japanese, open for: dinner,
- 0.87 mile(s) from Great Wok Restaurant, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner,
BEST WESTERN Harbour Inn & Suites
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the local area events happening in or near Sunset Beach. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
25th Annual Art Festival Winter Fantasy
This annual festival brings holiday cheer to the community of Laguna Beach with over 175 art displays, art sales, demonstrations, live entertainment, holiday decorations, and more. The festival is held on weekends, beginning at 10 a.m. at Sawdust Art Studio.
2015 Santa Monica-Venice Christmas Run
Began in 1977, this annual SoCal tradition features more than 10,000 runners making the trek from Santa Monica to Venice and the Venice Beach Boardwalk with 5K and 10K races. Visitors are invited to join in the fun.
2015 Muckenthalers Holiday Festival
Los Angeles visitors are invited to experience this fun-filled festival held in Fullerton, featuring an arts and crafts fair, delicious foods, craft beer vendors, home and gallery tours, and more, at the Muckentahler Culture Center. Event begins at 4 p.m.
2016 Artisanal LA Holiday City Market
Get some holiday shopping done early while in Old Town Pasadena, as over 100 vendors showcase some of their greatest creations. Don't forget to grab some hot chocolate as well! The market opens at noon.
12th Annual Walk Now for Autism Speak
Anaheim visitors are invited to participate in this annual 5K walk held at Anaheim Angels Stadium. Not only will participants be helping a great cause, but also they can enjoy a day of festivities at the ball park. The event begins at 9 a.m.
2016 Winter Fest
A fun-filled festival held at the OC Fair & Event Center in Costa Mesa, featuring activities like ice skating, holiday film screenings, ice tubing, a holiday tree lighting ceremony, and many more family-friendly activities. Festival hours vary by day.
2016 Newport Beach Boat Parade & Holiday Lights Cruises
The Newport Beach Christmas Boat Parade makes its way through Newport Landing for five nights this holiday season – with three cruises being held each night. Don't miss the dazzling cruise ships make their way through the water during your visit. Cruises are at 5:30, 7, and 8 p.m
102nd Rose Bowl
One of college football's longest running traditions, the Rose Bowl is set for New Year's Day. Watch as the two top teams from the Big 10 and PAC-12 square off at Rose Bowl Stadium. Kickoff is at 1:30 p.m.
2016 SoCal Winter Brew Fest
Brew lovers, head over to the Phoenix Club in Anaheim and enjoy unlimited pours, over 50 craft beers, a live dj, games and raffles, and more. This is a one-day only event, beginning at noon.
16 Annual Surf City Splash
Ring in the New Year with a splash – head over to the Huntington Beach Pier, where a craft fair and pancake breakfast kick-off the day, a costume contest follows, then the splash into the ocean finishes the day off right (and wet).
117th Annual Golden Dragon Parade & Chinese New Year Festival
Celebrate the Chinese New Year in LA's Chinatown district, as a festive parade featuring dragons, marching bands, entertainers, and more makes its way through the town. The fun begins at 1 p.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean