BEST WESTERN Hollywood Plaza Inn
2011 N Highland Avenue, Hollywood, CA 90068-3238
Phone: 323/851-1800 | Fax: 323/851-1836 | 82 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Hollywood's great hotel location, in the heart of Hollywood just steps away from Hollywood Walk of Fame, Hollywood Bowl, Grauman's Chinese Theatre, Universal Studios®, and famous star-studded attractions, hot spots and nightlife of the Sunset Strip.
Sightseeing tours depart daily from the Hotel to Disneyland®, Knott's Berry Farm®, Six Flags® Magic Mountain, San Diego Zoo, Legoland®, SeaWorld®, the Griffith Observatory, and more.
The BEST WESTERN Hollywood Plaza Inn is centrally located and easy access to all points of interest of Greater Los Angeles. The Hotel is located in Hollywood's famous A-list attractions and set overlooking the scenic Hollywood Hills. Guests looking for a stellar location in Hollywood, the entertainment capital of the world, will find themselves within walking distance to the Walk of Fame, the Kodak theatre, the Hollywood & Highland mall, and a short drive to Century City mall, Santa Monica Place, the Beverly center and LA Live.
Unique and world-class shopping, restaurants and cutting edge night life options are available nearby at the Melrose Avenue, LA fashion district, Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, Farmers Market, and The Grove. Run into a movie star while touring one of the nearby studios such as Paramount Studios, Warner Brothers Studios, Universal Studios®, or NBC TV Studios. Popular sports arenas and centers such as the LA Convention Center, Dodgers stadium, and Staples Center where the world famous Lakers play, are easily accessible from the hotel.
Guests will experience an enhanced level of comfort in each room complete with free high-speed Internet, cable television with HBO®, microwave, refrigerator. Also enjoy the outdoor swimming pool and spa, and on-site restaurant. Airport shuttle is available from LAX for a nominal fee.
Come soak up the Southern California sun and discover the very best of Hollywood at the BEST WESTERN Hollywood Plaza Inn! $18.00 parking charge for first car, additional cars are $25.00. Special event and holiday parking $25 per vehicle. Check out our View Additional Rates and Rewards tab to get the best deals in Hollywood! Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Shuttle Service available for a nominal fee from Los Angeles LAX Airport to hotel, average cost is between 16 usd and 26 usd per person.
- Restaurant on-site
- Outdoor pool
- Guest laundry
- Sightseeing tours, daily, for all major attractions
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- 24-hour front desk
- Hotel safe deposit box, complimentary
- Exterior corridor
- High-speed Internet access
- Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Coffee shop, we offer an onsite coffee shop that features breakfast and lunch options daily!
- Parking for the physically challenged, 18.00 USD nominal fee per car per day
- Outdoor parking, 18.00 USD, nominal fee per car, per day
- Parking charge, 18.00 USD, nominal fee per car per day
- Rental car service, pick up and drop off at hotel available
BEST WESTERN Hollywood Plaza Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western hollywood plaza inn in Hollywood.
BEST WESTERN Hollywood Plaza Inn
Conveniently located, the best western hollywood plaza inn in Hollywood, California is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 34.107325 / Latitude: -118.337735
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: All directions. The BEST WESTERN Hollywood Plaza Inn is located in the center of Hollywood. We are two blocks north of Hollywood Boulevard. Easy access off US-101, take the exit Highland Avenue/Hollywood Bowl. Go two blocks south. Hotel on the right.
BEST WESTERN Hollywood Plaza Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
A Los Angeles Historic-Cultural Monument, the Grauman's Chinese Theatre is famed tourist attraction in the Los Angeles metropolitan area. Located in Hollywood along the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the Chinese Theater was built in 1926 along Hollywood Boulevard.
The Chinese Theatre is home to the famed courtyard featuring over 200 concreted handprints, footprints, and autographs of actors beginning in the 1920s. An operating indoor movie theater, Grauman's Chinese Theatre offers daily, 20-minute walking tours and Grauman’s Ballroom.
With beautiful, manicured grounds, the historic Greystone Mansion is a delightful respite from the urban excitement of the Los Angeles area. Greystone Mansion is open only for special events, however the park grounds are open daily unless otherwise reserved. The drive in from downtown LA is quick.
Grab a picnic lunch and head up Loma Vista Drive for a stroll through two of the public areas on the grounds. Greystone Mansion is a registered historical landmark surrounded by over 18 acres of parkland. Enjoy the carefully manicured and maintained formal gardens and fountain as well as the inner courtyard area and pool. If you need a break from the big city, this is the place.
North Entrance of the Griffith Observatory
The southern California facility invites visitors to immerse themselves in a wide variety of space and science-related displays.
Exhibits like the Big Picture and attractions like Leonard Nimoy Event Horizon Theater and Samuel Oschin Planetarium Theater thrill guests young and old.
Overseen by celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck, the Café at the End of the Universe is open daily inside the observatory.
Opened in 1922, the Hollywood Bowl is a major performing arts center in the Los Angeles metropolitan area. Located in Hollywood within sight of the Hollywood sign, the bowl sits 18,000 people – making it the country’s largest natural amphitheater.
Set in the Hollywood Hills, the bowl is home to the Hollywood Bowl Orchestra and hosts the Los Angeles Philharmonic during the summer months. Recently renovated in 2003, the Hollywood Bowl hosts music festivals, seasonal celebrations, and major film premiers.
Cruise through the Hollywood Hills in hopes of catching a glimpse of your favorite stars. Hollywood Starline Tours has been providing tours of the Los Angeles and Hollywood area since 1935. Enjoy a Movie Star Homes Tour, a Grand City Tour of LA or tour one of the area's popular attractions.
Universal Studios, Disneyland or Sea World are great choices. Starline Tours makes touring Los Angeles easy with convenient pick-up and drop-off locations.
The Hop-On, Hop-Off Double Decker City Tour is one of the most popular tours. Enjoy touring from the open-air, vintage buses from England, at over 50 stops. Enjoy a fun day traveling throughout the city. Bring your camera to capture the wonderful sights along the tour.
Ideal for families, Universal Studios Hollywood is home to thrilling theme park rides and attractions. Enjoy a look inside your favorite shows, the special effects stage, 3-D movies, a working movie studio, four-star restaurants, and IMAX cinemas. This is theme parks – Los Angeles style!
Bring along your camera to capture a great moment with your favorite character. Scooby-Doo, Shaggy, Dora the Explorer, Curious George, The Simpsons and Spongebob Squarepants all roam the park and are ready to smile for the camera. Enjoy a day at Universal Studios Hollywood – there are few better ways to enjoy a visit to the LA area.
Southern California area residents and visitors, have plenty of places to see and things to do in sunny Los Angeles.
Hollywood Boulevard features the Hollywood Walk of Fame, one of the most famous attractions in the Hollywood area. E.M. Stuart, a former president of the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce, thought of the idea for the Walk of Fame in 1953.
By 1960, the first stars were laid on the sidewalk. The stars are engraved with names of a variety of honorees in five categories: motion pictures, television, music, radio and live performance. The motion pictures category has the majority of the honorees.
Grab your camera to check out the coral pink terrazzo and brass five-point stars, embedded into the Hollywood Boulevard and Vine Street sidewalks. In total, there are fifteen blocks of sidewalks on Hollywood Boulevard and three blocks on Vine street, containing over 2,400 stars.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.3 mile(s) from Hollywood Entertainment Museum
- 0.10 mile(s) from Hollywood Bowl
- 0.10 mile(s) from Hollywood Blvd , Walk of Fame
- 0.10 mile(s) from Chinese Mann & Kodak Theatre
- 0.10 mile(s) from Movieland Wax Museum
- 0.10 mile(s) from Hollywood Highland Center
- 0.5 mile(s) from Ripley's Believe it or Not® Museum
- 1 mile(s) from Sunset Strip / Hollywood Blvd with many famous nightclubs
- 1 mile(s) from Sunset Strip
- 2 mile(s) from Universal City Walk
- 2 mile(s) from Universal Studios® Hollywood
- 2 mile(s) from Griffith Park
- 2 mile(s) from Melrose Avenue
- 2 mile(s) from Grove at Farmers Market
- 3 mile(s) from Rodeo Drive/ Beverly Hills / Century City
- 4 mile(s) from Autry Museum
- 4 mile(s) from CBS Studios
- 4 mile(s) from Los Angeles Downtown fashion garment district and jewelry mart
- 5 mile(s) from Sony Studios
- 5 mile(s) from Marina Del Rey
- 6 mile(s) from UCLA Westwood
- 6 mile(s) from Los Angeles Zoo
- 7 mile(s) from J. Paul Getty Museum
- 0.1 mile(s) from Hollywood Highland Mall
- 1 mile(s) from Sunset Strip Shopping
- 2 mile(s) from Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive
- 2 mile(s) from Beverly Hills Center Mall
- 2 mile(s) from Melrose Avenue, shopping and entertainment
- 3 mile(s) from Century City Shopping Center
- 6 mile(s) from Los Angeles Shopping, downtown Santee Alley
- 6 mile(s) from Los Angeles Downtown Mall
- 10 mile(s) from Santa Monica Place, mall
- 10 mile(s) from 3rd Street Promenade
- 10 mile(s) from West Side Shopping Mall
- 12 mile(s) from Fox Hill Shopping Mall
- 12 mile(s) from The Promenade, at Howard Hughes Center
- 16 mile(s) from Del Amo, Fashion Shopping Center
- 29 mile(s) from Citadel Factory Stores
- 60 mile(s) from Camarillo Premium Outlets
- 60 mile(s) from Ontario Mills Mall -
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Outdoor pool
- 8 mile(s) from Santa Monica Beach
- 9 mile(s) from Venice Beach
- 9 mile(s) from Marina del Ray
- 10 mile(s) from golf courses, several nearby
- 14 mile(s) from Manhattan Beach
- 15 mile(s) from Hermosa Beach
- 15 mile(s) from King Harbor, yachting, fishing, whale watching
- 15 mile(s) from Malibu Beach
- 15 mile(s) from Redondo Beach Pier, Fisherman's Warf
- Spice, on premises, Cafe, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch,
- .02 mile(s) from HardRock Cafe, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, located within an easy walk from the hotel down to the Hollywood strip.
- .01 mile(s) from Trastevere Ristorante, Bar/Lounge, International, Open for: lunch, dinner, located at Hollywood/Highland Center.
- 0.30 mile(s) from Mel's Drive-in Diner, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- .01 mile(s) from The Highlands, Bar/Lounge, International, Open for: dinner, located at Hollywood/Highland Center.
- .01 mile(s) from Twist (Renaissance Hotel), Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: dinner, located at Hollywood/Highland Center
- .01 mile(s) from uWink, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, located at Hollywood/Highland Center.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Yamashiro, Bar/Lounge, Japanese, Open for: dinner, Classic Asian cuisine
- .01 mile(s) from The Grill on Hollywood, Bar/Lounge, Steak House, Open for: lunch, dinner, located at Hollywood/Highland Center
- .01 mile(s) from Rise at The Highlands, Bar/Lounge, Mediterranean, Open for: dinner, located at Hollywood/Highland Center
- 1.00 mile(s) from Level 3, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: dinner, located at Hollywood/Highland Center.
BEST WESTERN Hollywood Plaza Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Hollywood. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Playhouse District Block Party
Pasadena's Playhouse District transforms regular Thursday evenings into a charming night of food and music throughout the year.
2015 Promenade Beer & Wine Festival
Celebrating the growing wine bars and craft beer scene in Long Beach, this event will showcase some of the best beverages Long Beach's finest has to offer, alongside excellent local food and live music. Event is held downtown, beginning at 5 p.m.
2015 Belmont Shore Art Walk
The Belmont Shore Art walk and Sidewalk Chalk Art Content, as it's officially known, is set to feature over 45 artists putting their work on display along the Belmont Shore in Long Beach from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
2015 Only in Hollywood Music & Arts Fest
A neighborhood-wide "walkable open house," this festival is set to feature live performances and art shows all along Hollywood, Sunset, and Cahuenga Boulvards, Vine Street, and Selma Avenue. Event times vary by day.
2015 Dia De Los Muertos Art Festival
Hosted at the Downey Theatre in downtown L.A., this festival is an indoor/outdoor get together, featuring theater productions, live music, art displays, ballet folklorico, and much more. The begins at 9 a.m.
2015 8th Annual Wine & Jazz Festival
Held at the Museum of Flying Santa Monica, this mini-fest features live jazz, food, fine wine tastings, and a silent auction. The fun begins at 5 p.m.
2015 Santa Monica-Venice Christmas Run
Began in 1977, this annual SoCal tradition features more than 10,000 runners making the trek from Santa Monica to Venice and the Venice Beach Boardwalk with 5K and 10K races. Visitors are invited to join in the fun.
2015 Muckenthalers Holiday Festival
Los Angeles visitors are invited to experience this fun-filled festival held in Fullerton, featuring an arts and crafts fair, delicious foods, craft beer vendors, home and gallery tours, and more, at the Muckentahler Culture Center. Event begins at 4 p.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean