BEST WESTERN Inn
6500 Redwood Drive, Rohnert Park, CA 94928-2336
Phone: 707/584-7435 | Fax: 707/584-3848 | 142 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
There's plenty to discover in this culturally-rich town, especially when you're staying in a luxury Rohnert Park hotel where every wish is our staff's command.
Whether you're here to visit Sonoma State University or have an appointment with VCA Animal Care, you deserve to be pampered. The University Of Pacific Marine Station Of Biology draws in guests from around the world, which means we cater to a wide range of desires, wants, and needs from our guests. No other Rohnert Park hotel can compete.
The BEST WESTERN Inn is close to Bodega Bay, which is prime for picture snapping or romantic strolls. Of course, convenience also counts for a lot. This pet-friendly Rohnert Park hotel is right off of the scenic 101, so you're just a short drive from endless attractions. Great customer service and free Wi-Fi are a couple of extra perks that make guests feel right at home.
The Russian River, Sonoma County Fair, Accordion Festival and Charles Schulz Old Time Hockey are unique experiences that are an absolute must. Family-friendly events abound in this region, so take full advantage. No matter what time of year you visit, there will be something exciting happening. The Waves to Wine annual run to support muscular dystrophy is a popular benefit that welcomes crowds from around the country.
Sometimes you have to take care of business on your travels. Maybe you're in town for work with Sonoma Mountain Village or construction of one of the many new buildings. Checking into this Rohnert Park hotel puts you close to numerous work sites as well as popular attractions, dining, and shopping. Indulge a little after clocking out - you deserve it.
Our famous, complimentary continental breakfast will keep you ready for the next adventure. Dig into hot waffles, delicious pastries, fruits, cereal, yogurt, and gourmet coffee. There's no better way to kick start your morning.
Book your next stay at BEST WESTERN Inn and start planning your adventure-filled itinerary! Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Complimentary continental breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, eggs, yogurt, juice, coffee and hot items.
- Complimentary coffee
- Outdoor pool, heated
- Spa, Indoor
- Guest laundry
- Free parking
- Photocopy services
- Fax services
- High-speed Internet access
- Exterior corridor
- Express check out
BEST WESTERN Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western inn in Rohnert Park.
BEST WESTERN Inn
Conveniently located, the best western inn in Rohnert Park, California is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 38.345685 / Latitude: -122.714735
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Rohnert Park Expressway. Exit at Highway 101. The BEST WESTERN Inn is 4 miles south of Santa Rosa.
BEST WESTERN Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
More Area Attractions & Services
- 5.75 mile(s) from Sonoma County Fairgrounds
- 6.25 mile(s) from Luther Burbank Gardens
- 6.25 mile(s) from Historic Railroad Square
- 6.5 mile(s) from Old Courthouse Square
- 9 mile(s) from Charles M. Schultz Museum
- 9.5 mile(s) from Jack London Park
- 9.5 mile(s) from Glenn Allen Winery
- 10.25 mile(s) from Chateau St. Jean Vineyards
- 10.25 mile(s) from St. Francis Winery
- 10.5 mile(s) from Kenwood Vineyards
- 10.5 mile(s) from Luther Burbank Center of Performing Arts
- 13.75 mile(s) from Sugarloaf Ridge State Park
- 14.25 mile(s) from Vallejo Home State Historic Monument
- 16 mile(s) from Buena Vista Winery
- 16.75 mile(s) from Haraszthy Falls
- 17 mile(s) from Bothe Napa Valley State Park
- 17 mile(s) from Tomales Bluff
- 17.34 mile(s) from Bale Mill Historical Monument
- 17.75 mile(s) from Sterling Vineyards
- 18 mile(s) from Tomales Bay State Park
- 18.75 mile(s) from South Jetty and North Jetty
- 18.75 mile(s) from Chateau Monteluma Winery
- 20.5 mile(s) from Sonoma Coast State Beach
- 21 mile(s) from Linda Falls
- 21 mile(s) from Armstrong Redwoods State Reserve
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 2 mile(s) from golf courses
- 10.25 mile(s) from Sonoma Golf Club
- Choose from a wide selection of restaurants near this Rohnert Park, California hotel.
- Walking distance from Olive Garden®
- Walking distance from Red Lobster®
- Walking distance from Carl's Jr.®
- Walking distance from IHOP®
- Walking distance from Sizzler®
- 1.00 mile(s) from Fresh Choice
- 1.00 mile(s) from El Torito
- 1.00 mile(s) from Chili's®
- 1.00 mile(s) from Outback Steakhouse®
BEST WESTERN Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Rohnert Park. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2016 Cloverdale Citrus Fair
A fun-filled festival featuring plenty of sunshine, family fun, and more. The festival is in its 10th year, held at the Cloverdale Citrus Fairgrounds, beginning at noon Friday, and 10 a.m. Saturday and Sunday.
A scenic 5K held at Howarth Park in Santa Rosa, all being held for a great cause. Enjoy the views of Spring Lake and Lake Ralphine with Santa Rosa residents. The run begins at noon.
2016 Redwood Coast Music Fest
A four-day music festival featuring regional jazz, swing, blues, calypso, and more at six different venues throughout Eureka. Check the schedule during your visit.
2016 Redwood Wild River Run
A fun-filled 5K fun run/walk that traverses beautiful Crescent City. The race start time is TBA.
The Comedy of Errors
Head for the North Coast Repertory Theatre in Eureka between March 24th and April 16th to see a live performance of Shakespeare's The Comedy of Errors. Shows are Thursdays through Saturdays at 8 p.m., with a Sunday matinee at 2 p.m.
Humboldt Dog Expo
On March 6th, visit the Redwood Acres Fairgrounds in Eureka for the annual Humboldt Dog Expo. Free to the public, this dog expo features canine education classes for nearly all breeds. Dogs must be registered beforehand. Admission is free.
Butter and Egg Days Parade & Festival
Experience the Butter and Egg Days Parade and Festival in Historic Downtown Petaluma. On April 23rd, check out the 35th rendition of this popular event. Don't miss the Cow Chip Tossing contest or the Cutest Lil Chick Contest.
Film Festival Petaluma
As one of the top annual events along the north coast, Film Festival Petaluma is a can't-miss. Head for the Mystic Theatre on May 7th for a day of shorts and feature length films, followed by Q & A panels.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean