BEST WESTERN Inn
126 Plymouth Street, Santa Cruz, CA 95060-2932
Phone: 831/425-4717 | Fax: 831/425-0643 | 28 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Experience the best of this laid-back beach town while relaxing at the BEST WESTERN Inn, just minutes from the bustling boardwalk, downtown and the perplexing Mystery Spot.
This quaint, centrally-located Santa Cruz hotel is just minutes from beautiful beaches and the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, featuring a seaside amusement park, dining, shops and more. Downtown Santa Cruz, also within walking distance, is home to even more shops and events, including a well-established farmers' market. The BEST WESTERN Inn is also just three miles from the University of Santa Cruz, making it the perfect home away from home for visiting friends, family members or fans of Banana Slug athletics.
Guests who want to get away from the daily hustle and bustle will find easy access to some of northern California's most sought-after retreats, from charming Santa Cruz wineries to the giant redwoods of The Forest of Nisene Marks State Park and Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park. This Best Western Santa Cruz hotel is also a great home base for day trips to Monterey, San Jose or San Francisco. We are conveniently located within 70 miles of five airports - the San Jose International Airport is just 35 miles away. For those traveling for business, we are also located close to O'Neill Brand, Cruzio Internet, Fullpower® Technologies and Plantronics®.
This Santa Cruz hotel offers amenities perfect for the leisure and business traveler alike. Our 100% smoke-free property features spacious rooms with complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access, a fitness center, free local calls and free parking. Guests start their day off right with a complimentary continental breakfast, and relax at the end of the day with a soak in our year-round hot tub enclosed in a cozy gazebo.
To get started on your visit to paradise, make a reservation at the BEST WESTERN Inn today!
***Management reserves the right to refuse to provide accommodation to persons of less than legal age unless accompanied by an adult. Proof of age may be required at check-in.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary continental breakfast, Waffles, Eggs and Other Hot Items, Choice of Breads, Cereal, Yogurt, Fruit, Coffee/Juice
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free parking
- Baggage hold
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning
- Hot tub outdoor
- Steam room
- Express check in
- Express check out
- Multilingual staff
- Ice/vending machines
- Outdoor Gazebo with relaxing chairs
- Fax services
- Mail services
- Stationary bike
- Exterior corridor
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Parking for the physically challenged
BEST WESTERN Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western inn in Santa Cruz.
BEST WESTERN Inn
Conveniently located, the best western inn in Santa Cruz, California is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 36.985272 / Latitude: -122.022876
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north. Traveling on Highway 1 south, take Ocean Street Exit. Turn left at the first stop sign and pass Ocean Street. The BEST WESTERN Inn is located straight ahead.
From: The south. Traveling on Highway 1 north, take Ocean Street and turn left at the first traffic light on Plymouth Street.
From: The east. Traveling on Highway 17, the highway turns into Ocean Street. Turn left at the first traffic light on Plymouth Street.
From: The west. Take Ocean Street east (away from the ocean) and turn right on Plymouth Street (the last traffic light before Highway 17).
BEST WESTERN Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
More Area Attractions & Services
- .09 mile(s) from cocktail lounge
- .4 mile(s) from downtown mall
- 1 mile(s) from Art League Incorporated
- 1 mile(s) from De Laveaga Park
- 1 mile(s) from Art Museum of Santa Cruz
- 1 mile(s) from Santa Cruz City Hall
- 1 mile(s) from Santa Cruz Boardwalk
- 1 mile(s) from Seabright Brewery
- 1 mile(s) from Tein Lakes State Beach
- 1 mile(s) from Cowell Beach
- 1 mile(s) from Santa Cruz sport fishing
- 1 mile(s) from Santa Cruz Municipal Pier
- 1 mile(s) from Pacific Garden Mall
- 1 mile(s) from local downtown, filled with art galleries, restaurants, sidewalk cafes, and nightlife
- 2 mile(s) from Fisherman's Wharf and Light House
- 2 mile(s) from Pasatiempo Golf Course
- 2 mile(s) from Cocoanut Grove
- 2 mile(s) from Santa Cruz Mission State Historic Park
- 2 mile(s) from Rio Theater
- 3 mile(s) from Mystery Spot
- 3 mile(s) from Capitola downtown
- 3 mile(s) from Roaring Camp and Big Trees
- 3 mile(s) from University of California, Santa Cruz
- 3 mile(s) from Santa Cruz wineries
- 4 mile(s) from New Brighton State Beach
- 5 mile(s) from Capitola Mall
- 5 mile(s) from Nisene Marks Redwoods State Park
- 5 mile(s) from shopping areas and corporate offices
- 5 mile(s) from Roaring Camp Railroads
- 6 mile(s) from Henry Cowell Redwoods
- 7 mile(s) from Big Basin State Park
- 8 mile(s) from Seacliff State Beach
- 40 mile(s) from Monterey
- 45 mile(s) from Monterey Bay Aquarium
- 80 mile(s) from Golden Gate Bridge
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Steam room
- Dining options abound within minutes of this Santa Cruz hotel.
- .03 mile(s) from Denny's, 24-hour, 1515 Ocean Street/426-4628
- .11 mile(s) from Bakers Square, 1107 Ocean Street/423-3636
- .17 mile(s) from Golden West, 909 Ocean Street/426-7151
- .5 mile(s) from Tampico Kitchen, 822 Pacific Avenue/458-2821
- 1 mile(s) from Hobee's, 740 Front Street #100/458-1212
- 1 mile(s) from King Chwan, until 10:00 p.m., 415 Ocean Street/429-5898
- 1 mile(s) from The Hindquater, 303 Soquel Avenue/426-7770
- 1 mile(s) from Ristorante Italiani, 555 Soquel Avenue/458-2321
- 1 mile(s) from 99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall, 110 Walnut Avenue/459-9999
- 1 mile(s) from The Royal Taj, Indian, 270 Soquel Avenue/427-2400
- 1 mile(s) from Acapulco, 1114 Pacific Avenue #B/457-8213
- 1 mile(s) from Gilbert's Seafood Grill, 460 Municipal Wharf/423-5200
- 1 mile(s) from Carniglias, Municipal Wharf/458-2821
- 3 mile(s) from Burger King, 1500 Soquel Avenue
BEST WESTERN Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Santa Cruz. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
San Jose Flea Market
Up to 1,500 vendors sell their goods at San Jose's famous flea market. The market is open all day on Wednesdays, Fridays, and weekends.
2015 Friday Nights @ OMCA
An inviting event held weekly at the Oakland Museum of California featuring local food trucks, regional craft beer tastings, live music, and special weekly events. The fun begins at 5 p.m. every Friday.
2015 Bites at the Lake: Mobile Food & Family Fun
Foodies won't want to miss this weekly event, held at the Lakeview Library Parking Lot in Oakland, featuring rotating local food trucks alongside family-friendly games and activities. The event begins at noon.
2015 Oakland First Friday Festival
Just as the name would suggest, on the first Friday of each month, the KONO district in Oakland transforms into a cultural hub, teeming with galleries, street performers, food, live music, and much more. The event runs from 5:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
2015 Noe Valley Wine Walk
All along 24th Street in San Fran – from Diamond to Chattanooga – local merchants offer delicious wine samples, appetizers, and other tasty treats. Grab a map, receive a commemorative glass, and enjoy the Wine Walk. The wine begins to flow at 4 p.m.
2015 New Year's Eve Santa Cruz
Bring in the New Year with Santa Cruz residents at the Boardwalk's Cocoanut Grove, featuring nice of live music, party favors, food, a buffet, and more. The fun begins at 7 p.m.
2015 Suisun Valley's Anniversary Celebration
A unique celebration held at Suisun Valley's Vintners and Growers in Fairfield, featuring neighboring wineries, award-winning wines, food pairings, and much more. The event begins at noon.
2016 KIWANIS 17th Annual Chili Cook-Off
The Oakland suburb of Alameda hosts this annual get together, set to feature an all you can eat buffet, dancing, entertainment, a raffle, and chili cook-off judged by the Bay Area's best chefs. The event is hosted at Alameda Point, starting at 5:30 p.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean