BEST WESTERN Inn
126 Plymouth Street, Santa Cruz, CA 95060-2932
Phone: 831/425-4717 | Fax: 831/425-0643 | 28 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Experience the best of this laid-back beach town while relaxing at the BEST WESTERN Inn, just minutes from the bustling boardwalk, downtown and the perplexing Mystery Spot.
This quaint, centrally-located Santa Cruz hotel is just minutes from beautiful beaches and the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, featuring a seaside amusement park, dining, shops and more. Downtown Santa Cruz, also within walking distance, is home to even more shops and events, including a well-established farmers' market. The BEST WESTERN Inn is also just three miles from the University of Santa Cruz, making it the perfect home away from home for visiting friends, family members or fans of Banana Slug athletics.
Guests who want to get away from the daily hustle and bustle will find easy access to some of northern California's most sought-after retreats, from charming Santa Cruz wineries to the giant redwoods of The Forest of Nisene Marks State Park and Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park. This Best Western Santa Cruz hotel is also a great home base for day trips to Monterey, San Jose or San Francisco. We are conveniently located within 70 miles of five airports - the San Jose International Airport is just 35 miles away. For those traveling for business, we are also located close to O'Neill Brand, Cruzio Internet, Fullpower® Technologies and Plantronics®.
This Santa Cruz hotel offers amenities perfect for the leisure and business traveler alike. Our 100% smoke-free property features spacious rooms with complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access, a fitness center, free local calls and free parking. Guests start their day off right with a complimentary continental breakfast, and relax at the end of the day with a soak in our year-round hot tub enclosed in a cozy gazebo.
To get started on your visit to paradise, make a reservation at the BEST WESTERN Inn today!
***Management reserves the right to refuse to provide accommodation to persons of less than legal age unless accompanied by an adult. Proof of age may be required at check-in.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary continental breakfast, Waffles, Eggs and Other Hot Items, Choice of Breads, Cereal, Yogurt, Fruit, Coffee/Juice
- Free parking
- Baggage hold
- 24-hour front desk
- Hot tub outdoor
- Express check in
- Express check out
- Multilingual staff
- Ice/vending machines
- Fax services
- Mail services
- Exterior corridor
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Complimentary newspaper
BEST WESTERN Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western inn in Santa Cruz.
BEST WESTERN Inn
Conveniently located, the best western inn in Santa Cruz, California is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 36.985272 / Latitude: -122.022876
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north. Traveling on Highway 1 south, take Ocean Street Exit. Turn left at the first stop sign and pass Ocean Street. The BEST WESTERN Inn is located straight ahead.
From: The south. Traveling on Highway 1 north, take Ocean Street and turn left at the first traffic light on Plymouth Street.
From: The east. Traveling on Highway 17, the highway turns into Ocean Street. Turn left at the first traffic light on Plymouth Street.
From: The west. Take Ocean Street east (away from the ocean) and turn right on Plymouth Street (the last traffic light before Highway 17).
BEST WESTERN Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
More Area Attractions & Services
- .09 mile(s) from cocktail lounge
- .4 mile(s) from downtown mall
- 1 mile(s) from Art League Incorporated
- 1 mile(s) from De Laveaga Park
- 1 mile(s) from Art Museum of Santa Cruz
- 1 mile(s) from Santa Cruz City Hall
- 1 mile(s) from Santa Cruz Boardwalk
- 1 mile(s) from Seabright Brewery
- 1 mile(s) from Tein Lakes State Beach
- 1 mile(s) from Cowell Beach
- 1 mile(s) from Santa Cruz sport fishing
- 1 mile(s) from Santa Cruz Municipal Pier
- 1 mile(s) from Pacific Garden Mall
- 1 mile(s) from local downtown, filled with art galleries, restaurants, sidewalk cafes, and nightlife
- 2 mile(s) from Fisherman's Wharf and Light House
- 2 mile(s) from Pasatiempo Golf Course
- 2 mile(s) from Cocoanut Grove
- 2 mile(s) from Santa Cruz Mission State Historic Park
- 2 mile(s) from Rio Theater
- 3 mile(s) from Mystery Spot
- 3 mile(s) from Capitola downtown
- 3 mile(s) from Roaring Camp and Big Trees
- 3 mile(s) from University of California, Santa Cruz
- 3 mile(s) from Santa Cruz wineries
- 4 mile(s) from New Brighton State Beach
- 5 mile(s) from Capitola Mall
- 5 mile(s) from Nisene Marks Redwoods State Park
- 5 mile(s) from shopping areas and corporate offices
- 5 mile(s) from Roaring Camp Railroads
- 6 mile(s) from Henry Cowell Redwoods
- 7 mile(s) from Big Basin State Park
- 8 mile(s) from Seacliff State Beach
- 40 mile(s) from Monterey
- 45 mile(s) from Monterey Bay Aquarium
- 80 mile(s) from Golden Gate Bridge
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Steam room
- Dining options abound within minutes of this Santa Cruz hotel.
- .03 mile(s) from Denny's, 24-hour, 1515 Ocean Street/426-4628
- .11 mile(s) from Bakers Square, 1107 Ocean Street/423-3636
- .17 mile(s) from Golden West, 909 Ocean Street/426-7151
- .5 mile(s) from Tampico Kitchen, 822 Pacific Avenue/458-2821
- 1 mile(s) from Hobee's, 740 Front Street #100/458-1212
- 1 mile(s) from King Chwan, until 10:00 p.m., 415 Ocean Street/429-5898
- 1 mile(s) from The Hindquater, 303 Soquel Avenue/426-7770
- 1 mile(s) from Ristorante Italiani, 555 Soquel Avenue/458-2321
- 1 mile(s) from 99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall, 110 Walnut Avenue/459-9999
- 1 mile(s) from The Royal Taj, Indian, 270 Soquel Avenue/427-2400
- 1 mile(s) from Acapulco, 1114 Pacific Avenue #B/457-8213
- 1 mile(s) from Gilbert's Seafood Grill, 460 Municipal Wharf/423-5200
- 1 mile(s) from Carniglias, Municipal Wharf/458-2821
- 3 mile(s) from Burger King, 1500 Soquel Avenue
BEST WESTERN Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Santa Cruz. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Friday Nights @ OMCA
An inviting event held weekly at the Oakland Museum of California featuring local food trucks, regional craft beer tastings, live music, and special weekly events. The fun begins at 5 p.m. every Friday.
San Francisco Marathon
Comprised of several different running events, the San Francisco Marathon is one of the biggest events of the year. Take part in the Full Marathon, Half Marathon, Ultra Marathon, or 5K – head for the Embarcadero near the Ferry Building.
Oakland First Friday Festival
Just as the name would suggest, on the first Friday of each month, the KONO district in Oakland transforms into a cultural hub, teeming with galleries, street performers, food, live music, and much more. The event runs from 5:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Visit Golden Gate Park this August for the annual Outside Lands Music & Arts Festival. See premier musical acts, comedy headliners, and try exceptional food in San Francisco.
22nd Annual Watsonville Strawberry Festival
Don't miss the 22nd Annual Watsonville Strawberry Festival on August 6th and 7th. Make your way to downtown Watsonville to find all of the music vendors, live music, parades and more. This is a free, all-ages event.
Folsom Street Fair
Celebrating its 31st rendition, the Folsom Street Fair is one of the premier leather events in San Francisco. Join the anticipated 400,000 guests across 13 city blocks on September 25th, all in conjunction with San Francisco Leather Week.
An Evening with Ray LaMontagne
Make your way to the Santa Barbara Bowl on September 10 for live performance from Ray LaMontagne. The raspy, baritone-voiced LaMontagne makes a stop in Santa Barbara as just one stop on his 45-city tour in support of his sixth studio album, Ouroboros.
San Francisco Fleet Week
Don't miss this year's Fleet Week Celebration in San Francisco. Celebrate and honor those men and women who served in US Armed Forces. There's an air show, parade of ships, and a variety live entertainment options.
Celebration of Harvest Weekend
Hosted by the Santa Barbara Vintners, the Celebration of Harvest Weekend is one of the area's premier annual events. You'll find select locations throughout the Santa Ynez Valley hosting dinners and tastings – enjoy the hard work of local vintners as they pour a fine selection of reds and whites.
Pioneer Day Parade
Make the most of your summer visit to Paso Robles. Be sure to check out the Pioneer Day Parade on October 8th. Head for the Paso Robles City Park near downtown for this annual event. Day-long activities include classic car showcases, the actual parade, and a free bean feed.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean