Best Western Plus Airport Inn & Suites
170 Hegenberger Loop, Oakland, CA 94621-1326
Phone: 510/633-0500 | Fax: 510/633-1040 | 76 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
This Oakland Airport hotel is just one mile from Oakland International Airport (OAK), offers free shuttle to and from the Airport and within three mile of the hotel
Oakland airport hotels aren’t all created equal. Guests deserve a lot more than being nestled close to the Oakland International Airport. How about a free hot breakfast? The daily buffet spread includes stacks of piping hot waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, cereals, pastries, fruits and yogurt. Complete your meal with chilled juices and 100% Arabica coffee.
If you’re looking for Oakland hotels with a great location, luxury accommodations, and plenty of perks, you’ve found it. We offer a 24-hour shuttle service to the airport, so even those red eye flights are a breeze. This Oakland hotel is also close to the Oracle® Arena & Coliseum and the Oakland International Airport BART station as well as other nearby attractions in Oakland and San Francisco. This hotel also boasts the only indoor pool and hot tub in Oakland all year round.
San Francisco hotels also don’t have to be expensive. Our Oakland hotel boasts a very competitive price while still giving guests plenty of perks, like a well-appointed room and friendly staff. The Oakland Coliseum is nearby, where guests can enjoy catching a game of the Oakland Raiders or Golden State Warriors. The shuttle service at the hotel can take guests to the nearby BART station, allowing guests to experience nearby attractions such as, Pier 39, Fisherman’s Wharf, Union Square, San Francisco/Oakland Chinatown and Berkeley, CA, home to UC Berkeley.
Our customer-centric service and great TripAdvisor® ratings are often what bring guests in. Business travelers in town with Pacific Gas & Electric, Coast Guard Island, Kaiser Permanente®, Clorox® and other local businesses especially enjoy our amenities such as free parking, free Wi-Fi, guest laundry and great service that has them returning to the Best Western Plus Airport Inn & Suites. Enjoy your stay. Please note: parking is limited. In order to accommodate all guest, vehicles double parked or otherwise blocking other vehicles will be required to leave their keys with the front desk agent on duty for assisted parking. The pool and spa will be out of service for remodeling on May 29, 2017 through June 2, 2017.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Indoor pool, heated
- Complimentary breakfast, features, yogurt parfait, create your own add extra topping, fresh hot oatmeal all made daily, make your own waffles, vegetarian sausage, herb natural cut potatoes, and real fresh scrambled eggs, fresh fruit and much more, some selection change daily
- Exercise facility, open from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Complimentary newspaper
- Guest laundry, nominal fee, 24-hours
- Laundry/valet, 24 hours, nominal fee
- Local shuttle
- Airport Car, 24 hours Oakland International Airport only pickup and drop offs every half hour. The runs are not automatic you must call the hotel for pick up, it will leave on the hour or half hour.
- Free parking, complimentary with stay
- Business center open 24-hours in lobby near the front desk
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Outdoor parking, limited parking not guara
- Hot tub, indoor
- Weight lifting equipment
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Inter corridor
- Dry cleaning
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
Best Western Plus Airport Inn & Suites
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus airport inn & suites in Oakland.
Best Western Plus Airport Inn & Suites
Conveniently located, the best western plus airport inn & suites in Oakland, California is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 37.735682 / Latitude: -122.194911
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Interstate 880. Take Hegenberger Road. From the airport, turn left on Hegenberger Court and right on Hegenberger Loop.
From: From San Jose Merge onto I-880 N/Nimitz Fwy N toward Oakland. Take EXIT 36 toward Hegenberger Rd/Coliseum. 0.3 mi Turn left onto Edes Ave. 0.3 mi Turn left onto Hegenberger Rd. Hegenberger Rd is just past Enterprise Way 0.5 mi Turn left onto Hegenberger Loop. If you are on Hegenberger Rd and reach Hegenberger Loop you've gone about 0.1 miles too far 0.1 mi Take the 1st right to stay on Hegenberger Loop. If you reach the end of Hegenberger Ct you've gone a little too far 0.05 mi 170 HEGENBERGER LOOP is on the left. If you reach Cairo Rd you've gone a little 170 HEGENBERGER LOOP is on the right.
From: Down Town Oakland Merge onto I-880 S Take exit 36 for Hegenberger Road toward Coliseum/Oakland Airport Turn right onto Hegenberger Rd Turn left onto Hegenberger Loop Turn right to stay on Hegenberger Loop
Best Western Plus Airport Inn & Suites
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Are you ready for some football? Well, Bay Area sports fans are. The O.co Coliseum, also known as The Oakland Coliseum, opened in 1966 as the home turf for the National Football League's Oakland Raiders. Since 1968, the Oakland Athletics Major League Baseball team have played home games in this multi-purpose stadium. Visit from nearby Oakland.
In 1977, Led Zeppelin performed two shows in the stadium that ended up being their last concert performances in North America. The stadium was the temporary home to the Major League Soccer team, the San Jose Earthquakes in 2008 and 2009.
The stadium has hosted a Major League Baseball All-Star Game, the Amnesty International Human Rights Now Benefit Concert, a Guns N' Roses concert and was the site for the Disney Movie Angels in the Outfield. The stadium remains the only stadium that houses full-time Major League Baseball and Major League Football.
Fly into the Bay Area and land at Oakland International Airport. Dedicated by Charles Lindbergh, the airport was the site of many historic flights, including the 1937 final flight, by Amelia Earhart. The first commercial flights were provided by Boeing Air Transport, which later became United Airlines, followed by Trans World Airlines.
During World War II, the airport became Naval Air Station Oakland, an airlift base for the U.S. Armed Services. After the war, scheduled commercial flights resumed with Western Airlines, American Airlines and Pacific Southwest Airlines.
The airport expanded throughout the years, by adding terminals, a cargo base, baggage claim area, security screening area, a air traffic control tower, parking lots and roadways. Commercial flights are available through more than ten commercial airlines to major United States cities.
Cargo is transported through three cargo airlines and general aviation is scheduled in the North Field terminal. The airport continues to be a well-liked alternate airport to San Francisco International Airport. Enjoy your time visiting the Bay Area and Oakland.
Home to the Golden State Warriors, the Oracle Arena is the oldest active arena in the National Basketball Association. Holding nearly 20,000 basketball fans, The O has more seating available than any other basketball arena in California. Plan a visit to the Bay Area during the NBA season and check out a Warriors game.
Located in Oakland, Oracle Arena was opened in 1966, and is set in the Coliseum Industrial area. Cheer on your favorite teams in the Bay Area when you visit Oracle Arena. From 1966 to 1996, this venue was known as the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum. From 1997 to 2005, it was the Arena in Oakland, and then it was the Oakland Arena from 2006-2007.
Situated in the city of Berkeley, the University of California, Berkeley was established in 1868, and is widely known as Cal, or Berkeley. In the world of academia, Cal can claim faculty, researchers, and alumni who've won a total of 70 Nobel Prizes, and 45 MacArthur Fellowships.
Athletically, the Cal Golden Bears compete in the Pac-12 Conference and have won national titles in men's and women's swimming, baseball, and softball.
Visit the Bay Area and drive in from cities like San Francisco and Oakland. Be sure to visit the California Memorial Stadium during the fall to watch all the thrilling action of the college football. Basketball fans head to Haas Pavilion during the winter to catch all the slams, steals, and three-pointers as the men's and women's basketball teams play all their home games there.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1.00 mile(s) from O.co Coliseum, is the only stadium in the United States that is home to an Major League Baseball team and an National Football League team. O.co Coliseum is home to the Oakland A's and the Oakland Raiders.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Alameda Beaches, this scenic park features a biking trail, areas for picnicking as well as swimming and water sports.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Oakland Zoo, in the past was known as the Knowland Zoo. This 100-acre zoo is located in southeastern Oakland and is relatively small but contains modern exhibits.
- 7.00 mile(s) from Jack London Square, is situated along the scenic Oakland/Alameda estuary, a vibrant destination in Oakland bringing together dining, retail, recreation and exciting events year-round. From lively summer night markets and outdoor movies to kayaking and bicycling along the waterfront, the verve and energy make it a travel destination for individuals from all over the Bay Area and beyond. Stroll, walk, run or bike the waterfront walkways and peaceful park-like areas; meet, greet, sip, chat or just relax and enjoy the waterfront view.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Oakland Museum of California, is an interdisciplinary museum dedicated to the area, history and natural science of California. The museum contains more than 1.8 million objects dedicated to telling the extraordinary story of California. It was created in the mid-1960s out of the merger of three separate museums dating from the early 20th century and was opened in 1969.
- 12.00 mile(s) from Moscone Center, is the largest convention center and exhibition complex in San Francisco. It is comprised of three main halls. Two of the halls are underground halls underneath Yerba Buena Gardens, known as Moscone North.
- 20.00 mile(s) from Great America Theme Park, is a 100-acre (40 ha) amusement park located in Santa Clara, California. Owned and operated by Cedar Fair Entertainment Company, it originally opened as Marriott's Great America in 1976 as one of two parks built and operated by the Marriott Corporation. The park has appeared in 1994 films Beverly Hills Cop III and Getting Even with Dad and features over 40 rides and attractions. One of its most notable attractions, Gold Striker, has been featured as a top-ranked wooden roller coaster in Amusement Today's annual Golden Ticket Awards publication.
- 30.00 mile(s) from Six Flags® Discovery Kingdom, is formerly known as Six Flags Marine World. The New Marine World Theme Park, and Marine World Africa USA) is a 135-acre (55 ha) animal theme park located in Vallejo, California, roughly halfway between San Francisco and Sacramento on Interstate 80. The park includes a variety of roller coasters and other amusement rides, along with a collection of animal exhibits and shows. Discovery Kingdom has been part of the Six Flags chain of amusement parks since 1999.
- 5.00 mile(s) from shopping center
- Choose from a wide selection of restaurants near this Oakland, California hotel.
- 0.20 mile(s) from Chipotle, bar/lounge, Tex-Mex, open for: lunch, dinner, Fast-food chain offering Mexican fare, including design-your-own burritos, tacos and bowls.
- 0.20 mile(s) from Panda Express, bar/lounge, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner, Fast-food chain for Chinese standards, including some health-conscious options.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Black Angus Steakhouse, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Chain offers beef, seafood & surf n' turf combos plus traditional sides amid Western-themed decor.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Francesco's, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Francesco’s is an Oakland tradition for over 43 years. We are the meeting place for lunch or dinner when attending sporting events or concerts at the Coliseum or Arena.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Denny's®, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Denny’s® is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to relax and enjoy good, hearty meals at reasonable prices. Open 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, Denny’s® serves breakfast favorites around the clock as well as hand-pressed 100% beef burgers, home-style dinners and other classic diner fare. So stop by Denny's® for all of your diner favorites!
- 0.20 mile(s) from Yoshino Sushi, bar/lounge, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner, Japanese eatery offering sashimi, sushi bowls, a range of kitchen entrees and appetizers.
- 0.30 mile(s) from Wingstop®, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Casual counter serve chain serving a variety of chicken wings and sides in an aviation-themed space.
- 3.20 mile(s) from Horatio's, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, An American seafood menu served in a nautical setting with handcrafted wooden beams and bay views.
- 0.50 mile(s) from In-N-Out® Burger, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Classic California based burger chain serving customizable patties, hand-cut fries and thick shakes.
- 3.40 mile(s) from Applebee's®, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Full service chain bar and grill providing hearty American eats in an informal setting.
- 1.50 mile(s) from Organic Choice, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Dishes are prepared fresh when you order and are combined with healthy organic foods. We care about your health and nutrition; here you are all dear friends!
- 6.70 mile(s) from Shan Dong Restaurant, bar/lounge, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner, Buzzing eatery featuring traditional Chinese staples in a bright, straight-up setting.
- 6.80 mile(s) from Souley Vegan, bar/lounge, Vegetarian, open for: lunch, dinner, Warm corner eatery preparing vegan versions of Louisiana-style soul food, plus cocktails and desserts.
- 6.10 mile(s) from Everett & Jones Barbeque, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Barbecue outpost dishing up hearty plates of sauced-up meats and Southern sides in down-to-earth digs.
- 3.00 mile(s) from El Torito, bar/lounge, Mexican, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Mexican chain featuring burritos, fajitas and a tequila bar in an informal setting.
- 12.00 mile(s) from Scott's Seafood, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Upscale eatery, one of a small chain, pairs a large menu of fish-focused fare with wine and cocktails.
- 8.50 mile(s) from Mua Lounge, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Renovated, industrial warehouse offering eclectic small plates, cocktails and songs spun by a DJ.
- 10 mile(s) from Burma Superstar, bar/lounge, Mediterranean, open for: lunch, dinner, Bustling eatery offering home-style Burmese specialties in snug and simple surrounds.
- 10.1 mile(s) from Brown Sugar Kitchen, bar/lounge, Cajun, open for: breakfast, Updated renditions of soul food classics like fried chicken and waffles served until 3:00 p.m. daily.
- 10.6 mile(s) from Home Room, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Schoolroom look-alike offers fancy mac n' cheese for kids of all ages plus adults only beer floats.
- 9.80 mile(s) from Kincaids, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Harborside eatery featuring American fare, wines by the glass, brunch and more in an upmarket setting.
Best Western Plus Airport Inn & Suites
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Oakland. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Oakland First Friday Festival
Just as the name would suggest, on the first Friday of each month, the KONO district in Oakland transforms into a cultural hub, teeming with galleries, street performers, food, live music, and much more. The event runs from 5:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean