BEST WESTERN PLUS Carlyle Inn
1119 S Robertson Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90035-1403
Phone: 310/275-4445 | Fax: 310/859-0496 | 32 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Guests flock to this Carlyle hotel because of the close proximity to famous L.A. attractions like Hollywood, Beverly Hills and the golden beaches.
Guests of this Carlyle hotel are loyal to us because of our knowledgeable and experienced team - most of who have been here for over five years. We're also just a short drive from Cedars Sinai, the Kabbalah Center, and of course Beverly Hills for the best shopping in the country. Rodeo Drive and Melrose Avenue? Right this way.
This Carlyle hotel is also nestled in the heart of the Jewish community, and many out of town guests stay here to attend Bat Mitzvahs, Bar Mitzvahs, one of the many synagogues or weddings. Other guests are here to take part in celebrating holidays like Passover and Chanukah.
The annual E3 Convention in downtown Los Angeles is another big draw. If you're here for a special event, why not slip in a little sightseeing? Hollywood Boulevard is filled with photo ops like the Hollywood sign, Grauman's Chinese Theater and the Walk of Fame. Those are some pretty big shoes (and hand prints) to fill, but you have plenty of time when staying at this convenient Carlyle hotel.
Business travelers are pleased to find they are close to their work sites, which means plenty of time for sightseeing after hours. Employees of Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Back Institute, Berg Mill Supply and Cels Enterprise all call this Carlyle hotel their home away from home. It's an easy choice with so many amenities.
Our garden courtyard offers a peaceful place for guests to breakfast or to spend time with family. Don't miss out on our daily complimentary breakfast spread featuring hot eggs and waffles, fruits and pastries, cereal and yogurt, and of course our famous 100% Arabica coffee. Start the day in style. Oversized sunglasses are optional.
Reserve your room at BEST WESTERN PLUS Carlyle Inn and get ready to have the red carpet rolled out for you!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee.
- Hot tub
- Massage services, call front desk to set up
- Exercise facility 24-hour
- Universal gym
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- 24-hour front desk
- Baggage hold
- Late check out, based on availability
- Safe deposit box
- Doctor on-call
- Fax services, available at the front desk
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Mail services
- Wedding services ask at the front desk
- Hearing impaired services
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged 24-hours nominal fee of $16 USD per night
- Ice/vending machines
- Garage parking, 24-hours nominal fee of $16 USD
- Paid parking, 24-hours nominal fee of $16 USD
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Exter corridor
- Multilingual staff
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access
BEST WESTERN PLUS Carlyle Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus carlyle inn in Los Angeles.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Carlyle Inn
Conveniently located, the best western plus carlyle inn in Los Angeles, California is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 34.056495 / Latitude: -118.383845
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north. Take the 405 Freeway to the 10 Freeway and go east. Exit on Robertson Boulevard and go north on Robertson for a few miles. Arrive at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Carlyle Inn.
From: The south. Take the 405 Freeway to the 10 Freeway and go east. Exit on Robertson Boulevard and go north on Robertson for a few miles. Arrive at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Carlyle Inn.
From: The east. Take the 10 Freeway east. Exit on Robertson Boulevard and go north on Robertson Boulevard for a few miles. Arrive at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Carlyle Inn.
From: The west. Take the 10 Freeway west. Exit on Robertson Boulevard and go north on Robertson Boulevard for a few miles. Arrive at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Carlyle Inn.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Carlyle Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
The Dolby Theatre boasts of more than 3,000 seats in the Hollywood & Highland center in Hollywood. The Dolby has become the home of the Academy Awards since its opening in 2001, when it was known as the Kodak Theatre.
A wide variety of artists, Broadway productions and events are hosted at the theatre, including the American Idol finals, Daytime Emmy Awards, ESPY Awards and BET Awards. Reserve a spot on one of the daily tours of the theatre, to view the historical and architectural highlights. Rest comfortably with Best Western, in one of the several Los Angeles area lodging locations.
With beautiful manicured grounds, Historic Greystone Mansion is a delightful respite from the urban excitement of Los Angeles. Greystone Mansion is open only for special events, however the park grounds are open daily unless otherwise reserved.
Grab a picnic lunch and head up Loma Vista Dr for a stroll through two of the public areas on the grounds. Greystone Mansion is a registered historical landmark surrounded by over 18 acres of parkland. Enjoy the carefully manicured and maintained formal gardens and fountain as well as the inner courtyard area and pool. If you need a break from the big city, this is the place.
North Entrance of the Griffith Observatory
The southern California facility invites visitors to immerse themselves in a wide variety of space and science-related displays.
Exhibits like the Big Picture and attractions like Leonard Nimoy Event Horizon Theater and Samuel Oschin Planetarium Theater thrill guests young and old.
Overseen by celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck, the Café at the End of the Universe is open daily inside the observatory.
Hollywood Park Racetrack first opened in 1938 with 600 shareholders, including famous directors, stars and producers of the Hollywood film industry. The legendary horse Seabiscuit won the track's first Hollywood Gold Cup in 1938 and in 1940. Visit the racetrack from the middle of April through the middle of July for exciting live horse races. Simulcast racing is available year-round.
For a special treat, enjoy a delicious meal in the Turf Club, offering great views of the finish line. Whether visiting the racetrack to watch horse racing or ready to play your best poker hand in the Hollywood Park Casino, there is plenty to fun to be had. Stay close to the action in one of several Los Angeles area Best Western hotels.
Hollywood Starline Tours has been providing tours of the Los Angeles and Hollywood area since 1935. Enjoy a Movie Star Homes Tour, a Grand City Tour of LA or tour one of the area's popular attractions. Universal Studios, Disneyland or Sea World are great choices. Starline Tours makes touring Los Angeles easy with convenient pick-up and drop-off locations.
The Hop-On, Hop-Off Double Decker City Tour is one of the most popular tours. Enjoy touring from the open-air, vintage buses from England, at over 50 stops. Enjoy a quiet and comfortable guest room at one of the several Best Western locations throughout the city. Bring your camera to capture the wonderful sights along the tour.
The Leonis Adobe Museum, located near Los Angeles, was the home of "the King of Calabasas", Leonis Adobe. Tour this 150-year-old home, with its original buildings, to see what life on the ranch was like in the late 1800s. In 1962, the ranch was saved from demolition and declared the first Historic Cultural Monument in Los Angeles. The museum's artifacts include laundry washboards, the horno oven, wagons and several pieces of farm equipment.
While visiting the ranch, also tour the historic Plummer House. It was moved from Plummer Park in West Hollywood, to the ranch property in 1983. The house was restored and is now a Visitor Center and Gift Shop for the Museum. Enjoy a comfortable Best Western guest room while traveling in Los Angeles.
The Museum of Television & Radio in the Beverley Hills area of Los Angeles, offers guests the opportunity to view footage and listen to recordings of more than 75,000 programs. Choose from a catalog of programs to select four audio or visual recordings to listen to and watch, all at the same time.
Additional Beverly Hills attractions include Greystone Park and Will Rogers Memorial Park. Los Angeles area travelers have several Best Western hotels to choose from for a comfortable night's rest. Relax and recharge for another day of exploring southern California.
The Museum of Tolerance is a one-of-a-kind museum, located on the west side of Los Angeles. The Museum strives to educate the public on respecting each other, while engaging their hearts and minds through its interactive exhibits. Current exhibits include the Holocaust Section, Tolerancenter, Finding Our Families, Finding Ourselves and Special Exhibitions.
Visitors view historical artifacts and explore bigotry and discrimination while strolling through the Museum. Partake in the special events or customized programs hosted at the Museum. Browse through the Museum Gift Shop to shop for books, clothing and decorative accessories. Rest comfortably with one of several area Best Western hotels, while in Los Angeles and southern California.
The Page Museum La Brea Tar Pits is located in one of the world's most famous fossil locations. The museum features one of the most diverse exhibits of Ice Age animals and plants. Stroll the museum to learn about the Los Angeles Basin 10,000 - 40,000 years ago, when mammoths and saber-toothed cats roamed the area. Approximately 10,000 animals became entrapped in the tar pits, during 30,000 years.
Take your time viewing the museum's collection of over one million recovered bones and over three million items, in total. Visitors are welcome to view current work in progress, through the Page Museum Laboratory windows. Life-size replicas of extinct mammals are located outside in Hancock Park, for viewing. Los Angeles travelers can rest comfortably at one of the several area hotels. Dig into the area's history, while in town.
Those looking for a fun night out in the Los Angeles area, have a variety of options. Make your way to the Staples Center in downtown Los Angeles for a sporting event or your favorite entertainer. The center is home to four professional sports franchises: the Los Angeles Clippers and Los Angeles Lakers - basketball, the Los Angeles Kings - hockey and the Los Angeles Sparks - women's basketball.
Since 1999, this multi-purpose center has hosted numerous high-profile events and concerts. On average, the center has hosted more than 250 events a year, including eleven Grammy Awards Shows, World Figure Skating Championships, the X Games competitions and the 2000 Democratic National Convention. This impressive 950,000 square foot center has been awarded the Pollstar-CIC Arena of the Year award. Stay close to the center as a guest of Best Western hotels and enjoy a wonderful night's rest.
Soccer, tennis, cycling and track and field fans in the City of Angels are in luck. The StubHub Center, located south of Los Angeles in Carson, is the place for all of the action. This 125-acre multi-sport complex is located on the campus of California State University, Dominguez Hills. It opened in 2003 with a soccer stadium, tennis stadium, an indoor velodrome and a track and field stadium.
The 27,000 seat soccer stadium, the largest of its kind in Major League Soccer, is home to the Los Angeles Galaxy and the Club Deportivo Chivas USA. The stadium has also hosted the USA Sevens Rubgy Tournament, as well as several events and concerts. The 8,000 seat tennis stadium is the training facility for USTA's USA Tennis High Performance and has hosted major tennis events, boxing and live performances. The velodrome, the largest in the country, features a 250 meter indoor wood bicycle racing track. The track and field stadium features a Super Mondo X track and is home to the Adidas Track Classic. While in Los Angeles, stay close to the action in a comfortable Best Western guest room.
The University of California, Los Angeles, better known as UCLA, is set within the Westwood neighborhood of the Los Angles Metro area. Established in 1919, UCLA is a public university, and was founded as the southern branch of the University of California. UCLA and USC are traditional rivals in sports, due to their close proximity. The UCLA Bruins sports teams compete within the Pac-12 Conference, and have won multiple championships in sports like basketball and men's volleyball.
The University of Southern California, set in sunny Los Angeles, is one of southern California's largest private universities. Set on a sprawling campus of over 300 acres, and offering a wide variety of undergraduate and graduate degrees, USC is nationally known as a top school. Visitors from as nearby as Anaheim, and Long Beach enjoy the charming feel of the campus, and the excitement of the college game day experience during the fall when the USC Trojans football team plays.
Sports are a major draw at USC, but nearby sights like the Museum of Tolerance, or the Mount Wilson Observatory bring droves of visitors from cities all over California, and even from other states. Plan a visit to USC during the spring when the Trojan baseball team plays all their home games at Dedeaux Field.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1.7 mile(s) from Los Angeles County Museum of Art, also features children's gallery
- 2.5 mile(s) from CBS Studios, tickets to studio tapings available
- 5 mile(s) from The Kodak Theatre, Home of the Academy Awards - tours available
- 8 mile(s) from Universal Studios, entartainment themed amusement park
- 9 mile(s) from J. Paul Getty Museum, art and cultural center, museums and gardens
- 11 mile(s) from Dodger Stadium, Home of the Los Angeles Dodgers
- 11 mile(s) from Staples Center, Home of the NBA's Los Angeles Lakers and Clippers
- 15 mile(s) from Downtown Los Angeles
- 21 mile(s) from NBC Studios, tours and tickets to show tapings available
- 35 mile(s) from Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure
- 1.5 mile(s) from Rodeo Drive, shopping street with high end boutiques and restaurants
- 1.7 mile(s) from Beverly Center, shopping mall and movie complex
- 2 mile(s) from Century City Marketplace, outdoor shopping center and movie complex
- 2.4 mile(s) from The Grove, Large outdoor shopping center trolley and fountain show
- 3 mile(s) from Melrose, shopping street with boutiques and vintage clothing retailers
- 4 mile(s) from Westwood, Popular shopping area, adjacent to UCLA
- 4 mile(s) from Westside Pavilion, Shopping mall
- 8 mile(s) from Third Street Promenade, Pedestrian only shopping street with restaurants
- 11 mile(s) from L.A. Garment District
- 50 mile(s) from South Coast Plaza, luxury shopping center designer shops
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 35 mile(s) from Anaheim
- 90 mile(s) from Santa Barbara
- 115 mile(s) from Palm Springs
- 129 mile(s) from San Diego
- 280 mile(s) from Las Vegas, NV
- 3 mile(s) from Beverly Hills City Center
- 4 mile(s) from UCLA
- 11 mile(s) from University of Southern CA
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Hot tub
- Fine dining on premises Complimentary breakfast daily.
- Across the street from Minori, Full Service, Japanese, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Starbucks, Coffee Shop, American, Open for: breakfast,
- Across the street from Niraya, Full Service, Thai, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Natalee, Full Service, Thai, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Yogiyo, Ice Cream/Dessert, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from El Pollo Locco, Fast Food, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from King Fu, Full Service, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Cocos, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.03 mile(s) from Subway, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 0.03 mile(s) from Jack In the Box, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 2.50 mile(s) from The Grill, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
BEST WESTERN PLUS Carlyle Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Los Angeles. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Oktoberfest The Muckenthaler Cultural Center fills with delicious food and brews for this fun annual event in Fullerton. The music strikes up at noon.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean