BEST WESTERN PLUS Garden Court Inn
5400 Mowry Avenue, Fremont, CA 94538-1049
Phone: 510/792-4300 | Fax: 510/792-2643 | 123 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Surround yourself with the beauty of northern California at this Fremont hotel that's close to top bay area attractions without the buzz of being in the big city.
Hotels in Fremont, CA are close to an abundance of top destinations, such as the SAP Center, home of the San Jose Sharks, and California's Great America. Our Fremont hotel is a leading choice for traveling families. We offer a fantastic location, walking distance to your favorite restaurants and shopping, which is one reason why guests choose to stay with us.
Eco-friendly drivers alike love our Fremont hotel. To take the step for cleaner air and energy independence, we've added two electric car charging stations. Plug in and rapidly recharge before you head out.
We offer easy access to the freeway, Interstate 880, making getting around a breeze. Our Fremont hotel is just ten miles from the San Jose International Airport, and two miles from the nearest BART station to whisk you into the heart of downtown San Francisco. We are a home away from home for many traveling employees, including those with PG&E, Washington Hospital, Boston Scientific and Lockheed Martin Corporation.
Great customer service waits to greet you. Our Fremont hotel offers free in-room Wi-Fi and is situated on three acres of gorgeous landscaping, with a pool nestled between the trees. It's the perfect getaway while still being close to the city and attractions. Start your day with the complimentary deluxe continental breakfast buffet featuring piping hot eggs, breakfast meats, pastries, fresh fruit, yogurt, cereal, and 100% Arabica coffee and juices.
We match our brand rewards program with yours, so you know you're always getting a great deal. Fremont, CA hotels are close to an abundance of leading destinations, so it's important that you get a great value.
Reserve your room at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Garden Court Inn, where you'll have everything you need for a perfect vacation! Welcome to Best Western.
We are pleased to announce the enhancement of our guest experience. We will be starting our interior renovation of guest rooms in July 2015. This work will take place from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary continental breakfast, Eggs & other Hot Items, Choice of Breads, Cereal, Fruit, Yogurt, Coffee/Juice
- Complimentary breakfast
- Outdoor pool, heated
- Dry cleaning, available
- Ice/vending machines on the second and third floors only
- Free parking
- Meeting facilities Santa Barbara Room
- Banquet facilities Sonoma Room
- Audio/visual equipment rental
- Fax services, nominal fee
- Business center
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Exercise room
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Inter corridor
- Free wireless high-spreed Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Complimentary newspaper, daily
- Universal gym
- Senior citizen, AAA and government discounts
- Two complimentary electric car chargers
BEST WESTERN PLUS Garden Court Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with these 4 package deals available at the best western plus garden court inn in Fremont.
Gas It Up Package 5 Night
Join us at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Garden Court Inn for our Gas it Up Package. This package includes a five-night accommodations and a gas card. Bring the family and enjoy the largest outdoor pool in Fremont. While at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Garden Court Inn, you will be just minutes away from museums, parks, shopping locations, golf courses and other recreational activities.
Gas It Up Package 4 Night
Join us at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Garden Court Inn for our Gas it Up Package. This package includes a four-night accommodations and a gas card. Bring the family and enjoy the largest outdoor pool in Fremont. While at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Garden Court Inn, you will be just minutes away from museums, parks, shopping locations, golf courses and other recreational activities.
Gas It Up Package 3 Night
Join us at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Garden Court Inn for our Gas it Up Package. This package includes a three-night accommodations and a gas card. Bring the family and enjoy the largest outdoor pool in Fremont. While at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Garden Court Inn, you will be just minutes away from museums, parks, shopping locations, golf courses and other recreational activities.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Garden Court Inn
Conveniently located, the best western plus garden court inn in Fremont, California is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 37.532505 / Latitude: -122.000615
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north. Take Interstate 880 South to the Mowry Avenue Exit. Turn left over the freeway. When you come to the light, Farwell Avenue, turn right and you will see the BEST WESTERN PLUS Garden Court Inn.
From: The south. Take Interstate 880 North to the Mowry Avenue Exit and turn right. When you come to the light, Farwell Avenue, turn right and you will see the BEST WESTERN PLUS Garden Court Inn.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Garden Court Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Established in 1797 by Father Fermin Francisco de Lasuen, Mission San Jose is found near Fremont. Mission San Jose is the 14th of the 21 Spanish Missions. It helped to secure Spain's claim to the area and to teach Christianity. The Mission period lasted from 1797 until 1833. Visit the Mission for daily Mass or consider getting married in the Mission.
Self-guided tours of Mission and the Museum (the original padre's quarters) are available daily. Visit the Gift Shop to browse the selection of books, photos, paintings, maps, bibles, rosaries and jewelry. Enjoy your time in the San Francisco Bay Area of California.
Operated by the Pacific Locomotive Association, the Niles Canyon Railway runs historic train rides from the Fremont depot in the San Francisco Bay Area. Enjoy a ride through Niles Canyon, one of the earliest California rail lines built. Let the railway host your next private party. Rent a Caboose, a Railbus or a Train – for up to 400 people – for a fun and unique event location.
View the collection of 22 locomotives and train cars at the depot, for better appreciation of the Pacific Coast railroad history. While in Fremont, consider visiting the Mission San Jose or the San Francisco Bay National Wildlife Refuge. You'll find the main pick-up spot for the Niles Canyon Railway only minutes outside of Fremont, near the Sinbad Creek on Kilkare Rd.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 4.00 mile(s) from Mission San Jose, old mission in Fremont
- 5.00 mile(s) from Arden Wood Historical Far
- 14 mile(s) from Levi Stadium, Home of the San Francisco 49ers
- 18.00 mile(s) from Great America Theme Park, Northern California's largest theme park
- 17.00 mile(s) from HP Pavillion, home of the San Jose Sharks, concerts, etc.
- 21.00 mile(s) from Oakland Coliseum, home of the Oakland A's, Raiders and Golden State Warriors
- 50.00 mile(s) from Santa Cruz Beach, premier beach area in Northern California with boardwalk and carnival atmosphere
- 75.00 mile(s) from Napa Sonoma Wineries, some of the worlds greatest wines produced here
- 0.15 mile(s) from Newpark Shopping Mall, large retail shopping center
- 3.00 mile(s) from Historic Niles Area, streets full of antique shops
- 8.00 mile(s) from The Great Mall, hundreds of outlet shops in an indoor mall
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 1.00 mile(s) from Newark,
- 3.00 mile(s) from Union City,
- 6.00 mile(s) from Milpitas,
- 8.00 mile(s) from Hayward,
- 12.00 mile(s) from San Jose,
- 15.00 mile(s) from Palo Alto,
- 20.00 mile(s) from Oakland,
- 22.00 mile(s) from Alameda,
- 23.00 mile(s) from Sunnyvale,
- 24.00 mile(s) from Cupertino,
- 25.00 mile(s) from Los Gatos,
- 26.00 mile(s) from Berkeley,
- 35.00 mile(s) from San Francisco,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Washington Hospital
- 4.00 mile(s) from Boston Scientific
- 4.00 mile(s) from Western Digital®
- 4.00 mile(s) from Seagate Magnetics
- 5.00 mile(s) from Lam® Research
- 3.00 mile(s) from Tesla Technology, makers of the best electric cars and powertrains in the world. Tesla Technology offers the most efficient path to a sustainable energy future. No hybrids. No hydrogen. No hype.
- 6.00 mile(s) from Ericsson
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 2.00 mile(s) from Lake Elizabeth, lake, park, picnics
- 7.00 mile(s) from Sunol Valley Golf Course
- Choose from a wide selection of restaurants near this Fremont, California hotel.
- Adjacent to Olive Garden®, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner,
- Adjacent to Masssimo's, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, Offers a unique dining experience by allowing you to enjoy gourmet quality Italian Continental Cuisine in a casual and relaxed family friendly atmosphere.
- Adjacent to Applebee's®, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Huddle Bar, bar/lounge, American, open for: dinner, Open until 2:00 a.m. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. They have Wild Night Karaoke from 9:30 p.m. - 1:30 a.m. On Friday and Saturday nights there is a live Band form 9:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Across the street from Taste of India, full service, Indian, open for: lunch, dinner, Open 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. Monday - Sunday.
- Across the street from Denny's®, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Starbucks®, coffee shop, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from McDonald's®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Pizza Hut®, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Arby's®, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Taco Bell®, fast food, Mexican, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
BEST WESTERN PLUS Garden Court Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Fremont. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
San Jose Flea Market
Up to 1,500 vendors sell their goods at San Jose's famous flea market. The market is open all day on Wednesdays, Fridays, and weekends.
Marin County French Market
The Marin Civic Center near Corte Madera hosts this outdoor and French-themed market the 2nd Sunday of each month.
2015 Jazz on the Plazz
Set at the Los Gatos Town Plaza, the annual Jazz on the Plazz celebration is held every Wednesday evening during the beautiful Los Gatos summer. Produced by Los Gatos Music & Arts, this weekly concert series features picnic spots and live jazz.
San Francisco Shakespeare Festival
Relax and enjoy Shakespeare performances for the entire summer in San Francisco.
2015 Friday Nights @ OMCA
An inviting event held weekly at the Oakland Museum of California featuring local food trucks, regional craft beer tastings, live music, and special weekly events. The fun begins at 5 p.m. every Friday.
2015 Dancing Under the Stars
Reoccurring weekly, this event invites dancers of all skill levels to Jack London Square for an evening of free dance lessons and all-around fun. Each week brings a new theme. The fun begins at 8:30 p.m.
2015 Bites at the Lake: Mobile Food & Family Fun
Foodies won't want to miss this weekly event, held at the Lakeview Library Parking Lot in Oakland, featuring rotating local food trucks alongside family-friendly games and activities. The event begins at noon.
San Jose Jazz Festival
Over 100,000 visitors come to downtown San Jose to enjoy world-class jazz music.
2015 Oakland First Friday Festival
Just as the name would suggest, on the first Friday of each month, the KONO district in Oakland transforms into a cultural hub, teeming with galleries, street performers, food, live music, and much more. The event runs from 5:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
2015 Woodminster Amphitheater Live Performances
The Woodminster Amphitheater in Oakland's Joaquin Miller State Park is set to host the cult-classic musical, the Producers, for a handful of dates in August. Performances are on August 7th, 8th, and 9th, and 13th, 14th, 15th, and 16th at 8 p.m.
2015 Outside Lands Music & Arts Festival
A three-day art and music festival at Golden Gate Park in San Francisco featuring renowned hip-hop, indie rock, and jam band musicians. Headliners include Mumford and Sons, Elton John, Kendrick Lamar, and more.
2015 National Poetry Slam
One of the world's largest poetry slam competitions comes to Oakland during this week-long event. The contest is held at various locations throughout Oakland, with special events including open mics, workshops, and showcases.
A fun-filled half-marathon traversing Oakland, culminating in a festival featuring live music and beverage gardens near City Hall in Frank Ogawa Plaza. Runners and spectators are welcome. The event begins at 7 a.m.
2015 Oakland's Chinatown Streetfest
Explore over 200 specialty vendors spread across Oakland's bustling Chinatown. There will also be live entertainment and plenty to see and do. Event start time is TBA.
UC Berkley hosts this free festival, set to include plenty of live music, festival food, and family-friendly games and activities. The festival begins at 10 a.m.
2015 Arts & Soul Festival
A two-day festival featuring tons of the Bay Area's finest food, artists, music, and more, all held in downtown Oakland. Other events include the Throwdown BBQ Competition, Turf Dance, and more, beginning at 6 p.m.
2015 Nature Friends Biergarten Fest
Enjoy massive quantities of authentic German food, brew, music, dance, and other cultural activities at the Oakland Nature Friends Tourist Club in Oakland. The suds start flowing and the polka starts playing at noon.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean