BEST WESTERN PLUS Hilltop Inn
2300 Hilltop Drive, Redding, CA 96002-0508
Phone: 530/221-6100 | Fax: 530/221-2867 | 114 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Experience the beauty and adventure of Northern California's Shasta Cascade region at the breathtaking BEST WESTERN PLUS Hilltop Inn.
Located directly off Interstate 5, this AAA three-diamond Redding, California hotel is a convenient and comfortable property for leisure and business travelers alike. Not only is the BEST WESTERN PLUS Hilltop Inn just a few miles from shopping, dining, and some of the area's largest businesses - like Simpson University, Bethel Church, Dignity Health and Driscoll Strawberries - but it is also the perfect place to unwind after a day of exploring the area's vast outdoor recreational opportunities.
Turtle Bay Exploration Park, featuring Turtle Bay Museum and the breathtaking, glass-bottomed Sundial Bridge over the Sacramento River, is just two miles away. Water lovers flock to the nearby Shasta Lake and Whiskeytown Lake, where - in addition to the spectacular scenery - they can enjoy water sports, house boating and some of the region's best fly-fishing. More than 80 miles of paved and natural surface trails make it easy for outdoor lovers to enjoy the beautiful surroundings of this Redding hotel.
When you're ready to relax, come home to one of this Northern California hotel's 114 upscale guestrooms, which have been tastefully decorated. Make the most of the property's many amenities, including a free full hot breakfast buffet, complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access, business center, fitness center, outdoor heated pool and spa and C.R. Gibbs, our award-winning onsite restaurant. From June through September, enjoy outdoor dining on the patio. The property also offers a great Redding event space, featuring banquet facilities that can accommodate up to 100 guests.
Our friendly staff is ready to welcome you. Make your reservation at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Hilltop Inn today!
Pool area may be closed due to repairs until June 8th. Pet fee of $20/Night. Max of two pets per booked pet room. For additional information please contact the property.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- 100 % smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Complimentary full breakfast, Hot breakfast buffet served every morning from 6:00 a.m. to 10 a.m., Eggs and other Hot Items, Hot Breakfast Meat, Choice of Breads, Cereal, Yogurt, Fruit, Coffee/Juice
- Complimentary breakfast
- Cocktail lounge, Nutzy Hour, 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. daily with drink and food specials
- Outdoor pool, heated, year round
- Safe deposit box, available at the front desk
- Express check out, leaving keys in room will check you out with no reciept
- 24-hour front desk
- Free parking
- Meeting facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Fax services, nominal fee
- Fax machine
- Hot tub year round outdoors
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Video conferencing
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Exercise facility, open from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Stationary bike
- Weight lifting equipment
- Cardiovascular equipment
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Mail services
- Wedding services, we can accomodate both on site events as well as catering off site
- Conference facilities 3 banquet rooms all ranging in size.
- Hearing impaired services at the front desk
- Physically challenged facilities
- Exter corridor
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center
- Printer available
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Sunbathing, pool area
- Ice/vending machines
- Outdoor kiddie pool, year round
- Complimentary USA Today Monday through Friday
- Dry cleaning, available Monday through Thursday
BEST WESTERN PLUS Hilltop Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus hilltop inn in Redding.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Hilltop Inn
Conveniently located, the best western plus hilltop inn in Redding, California is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 40.573845 / Latitude: -122.358355
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Interstate 5. Take the Cypress Exit. Continue one block east to Hilltop Drive. Make a left and travel for one block to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Hilltop Inn located in Redding's new downtown area, convenient to the convention and trade center, the civic auditorium, shops and restaurants.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Hilltop Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Dedicated in 1963 by President John F. Kennedy, the Whiskeytown National Recreation Area is located eight miles west of Redding in northern California. Outdoor recreation is prevalent in Whiskeytown. Hiking to waterfalls, four-wheeling to the Shasta Bally summit, horseback riding and mountain biking are all favorite activities.
Whiskeytown Lake has over 3,000 surface acres of water and 36 miles of shoreline for boating, kayaking, fishing, waterskiing, sailing and swimming. Bring along your binoculars for spotting the wildlife in the park and getting a closer look at the wildflowers.
More Area Attractions & Services
- .5 mile(s) from Mt. Shasta Mall, major department stores, and specialty shops
- 2 mile(s) from Redding Convention Center
- 2 mile(s) from Sundial Bridge, The Sundial Bridge at Turtle Bay crosses the Sacramento River. The bridge is glass bottom and is a pedestrian bridge.
- 2 mile(s) from Turtle Bay Exploration Pa, Turtle Bay Exploration Park educates visitors of all ages with entertaining and stimulating exhibitions and programs that interpret the complex relationships between people and their environments. Using the unique cultural, historical, and natural resources including those in the Sacramento River Region, Turtle Bay serves as a catalyst for exploring universal human experiences.
- 3 mile(s) from Waterworks Park, open seasonally.
- 5 mile(s) from Redding Aquatic Center, Olympic sized pool and great kids pool
- 5 mile(s) from Sacramento River Trail, Redding's trail system now includes 80 miles of paved and natural surface trails, including paved paths, walking loops within existing parks, and challenging dirt trails for mountain bike enthusiasts and equestrians
- 3 mile(s) from City Center
- 6 mile(s) from Shasta State Historical P
- 6 mile(s) from Win River Casino
- 6 mile(s) from Shasta Dam, second largest dam in USA
- 10 mile(s) from Shasta Lake, boat rentals, marinas- largest lake in CA
- 10 mile(s) from Factory Outlets
- 10 mile(s) from Whiskeytown Lake, smaller lake great for sailing, has sand beach, no personal watercraft
- 20 mile(s) from Shasta Caverns, At the cavern entrance your expert guide will explain the history of the caverns, its discovery, and how limestone caverns are formed. Upon entering the carefully preserved underground world of the caverns, you will be surrounded by crystal beauty 250 million years in the making! As you turn each corner, a different surprise awaits you in the form of unique and stunning calcite formations!
- 48 mile(s) from Lassen Volcanic National, Lassen Volcanic National Park is home to smoking fumaroles, meadows freckled with wildflowers, clear mountain lakes, and numerous volcanoes. Jagged peaks tell the story of its eruptive past while hot water continues to mold the land. Lassen Volcanic offers opportunities to discover the wonder and mysteries of volcanoes and hot water for visitors willing to explore the undiscovered.
- 47.5 mile(s) from Castle Crags State Park, The park offers swimming and fishing in the Sacramento River, hiking in the back country, and a view of Mount Shasta. There are 76 developed campsites and six environmental campsites. The park features 28 miles of hiking trails, including a 2.7 mile access trail to Castle Crags Wilderness, part of the Shasta-Trinity National Forest. The Pacific Crest Trail also passes through the park. The park is named for 6,000-feet tall glacier-polished crags
- 63.8 mile(s) from McArthur-Burney Falls Mem, This beautiful park has 910 acres of forest and five miles of streamside and lake shoreline, including a portion of Lake Britton. The park's centerpiece is the 129-foot Burney Falls, which is not the highest or largest waterfall in the state, but possibly the most beautiful.
- 61.3 mile(s) from Mt. Shasta, Mount Shasta is also the largest volcanic peak in the contiguous United States, a towering mountain with one of the highest base-to-summit rises in the world, and a top elevation of 14,162 feet.
- 65 mile(s) from Mt. Shasta Ski Park, - 425 acres of skiable terrain - 20% beginner, 55% intermediate, 25% advanced - 1,435 vertical feet - 275 inches of annual snowfall - 32 trails - 3 triple chairs, 1 rope tow lift, 1 conveyor lift - Longest run: 1.75 miles - - Night skiing on 14 trails and 3 lifts - Terrain Parks: Beginner, intermediate & advanced
- 5 mile(s) from art galleries
- 10 mile(s) from Shasta Speedway
- 30 mile(s) from Trinity River
- 2.00 mile(s) from Mt. Shasta Mall, largest mall in Redding
- 4.00 mile(s) from Target Shopping Center, Sports Authority and Fashion Bug stores all together
- 6.00 mile(s) from downtown Redding, boutiques and collectibles
- 15.00 mile(s) from Anderson Factory Outlets, over 30 stores to choose from
- No matter your preferences, there are dining options for everyone within minutes from this hotel in Redding, CA.
- CR Gibbs American Grille, on premises, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Our award winning restaurant is located on site with the largest tap beer selection and the best 3-shot martinis in town! Let our staff entertain you and yours with outstanding food and impeccable service.
- Across the street from Bleachers, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, Open till 2:00 am
- Adjacent to IHOP®, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 24 hours
- 1.00 mile(s) from Jack in the Box®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Cattlemens, full service, American, open for: dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Subway®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from In-N-Out Burger®, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Pizza Hut®, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Applebees, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Tokoyo Gardens, full service, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner, Great Sushi!
- 2.00 mile(s) from Chevy's, full service, Tex-Mex, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 15.00 mile(s) from Peter Chu's, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner,
BEST WESTERN PLUS Hilltop Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Redding. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2016 Hops & Shops Brewfest
Downtown Redding hosts the third annual "Hops and Shops" craft brew festival, which features local businesses offering unique shopping alongside tasty selections from over 15 breweries. The festivities begin at 2 p.m.
2016 Sundial Film Festival
Now in its 8th year, the Sundial Film Festival showcases some of the region's best short films and photos. The festival is held at the recently renovated Cascade Theatre in Redding, and all are invited. The fun begins at 1 p.m.
NorCal Boat, Sport & RV Show
Head for the Shasta District Fairgrounds between March 4th and 6th for the annual NorCal Boat, Sport & RV Show. See what's new in the world of power boats and RVs. Tickets ranges between $3 and $7.
2016 Fly Fishing Extravaganza
Enjoy a day of fishing on your next visit to Redding. On March 19th, head for the Win-River Event Center for the annual Fly Fishing Extravaganza. Admission is $45 solo, or $80 for a pair.
Cabin Fever Dance with Edgewater
Enjoy an evening of drinks and dancing – it's the Cabin Fever Dance with Edgewater. Head for the Chester Memorial Hall near downtown Chester on March 19th. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. and the bands kicks in at 7 p.m.
2016 Siskiyou Sportsmen's Expo
Explore Yreka this spring. Head for the Siskiyou Golden Fairgrounds on March 12th and 13th for the annual Siskiyou Sportsmen's Expo. Check out the latest and greatest gear and gadgets for camping, fishing, hunting, and more.
2016 Banff Mountain Film Festival
This traveling film festival makes a stop in Redding this season, as films showcasing some of the most breathtaking travel and adventure shots are screened for all at the Cascade Theatre. More details are TBA.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean