BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at the Vines
100 Soscol Avenue, Napa, CA 94559-4010
Phone: 707/257-1930 | Fax: 707/255-0709 | 69 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 4:00 PM | Online Reservations
After a long day of wine tastings, guests are whisked into relaxation mode, compliments of this luxury Napa hotel.
This Napa hotel is a consistent Best Western Award Winner for outstanding quality, design and customer service. Guests enjoy HDTV's, Complimentary WIFI and the use of the laundry facility. Napa Valley is known as a mecca for peaceful getaways, and guests in this hotel are treated to a clean, comfortable getaway close to many highly rated wineries.
Enjoy the exceptional service and quality at our Napa lodging. A great value at a great location is a must, especially for guests who plan to tour the multitude of local wineries. The famous vineyards are nearby, but the benefits our guests get also include a close proximity to downtown Napa, Napa Valley Expo, Oxbow Public Market, Napa Valley Wine Train, Uptown Theatre and the Napa City Winery.
World-famous restaurants are in the neighborhood, and guests who really want to get away from it all can enjoy hot air ballooning over the valley. Of course, staying in is another favorite option. Our Napa hotel's workout room features high-quality gym equipment so you can keep up with your fitness regimen.
Business travelers especially enjoy the great location of our Napa hotel. There's construction going on in the region, and we regularly welcome contractors. Medical professionals, wine experts and hospitality pros call this their home away from home and have full use of our business center.
Whether you're in wine country for a getaway or on business, you deserve a little spoiling. Relax with high quality linens and enjoy the peace and quiet of your well-appointed room. This Napa hotel is family-friendly, and there are plenty of local attractions for everyone. Our helpful staff is happy to provide recommendations and help you plan the perfect vacation. It's time for your exquisite culinary and wine adventure!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Outdoor pool, heated, pool has hand-stamp concrete and upgraded furnishings
- Multilingual staff (English, Spanish)
- Ice/vending machine
- Hot tub
- Exercise facility, complimentary, open from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Universal Gym
- Stationary bike
- Inter/Exter corridor
- Guest laundry, 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Dry Cleaning, same day cleaning available
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms, high-speed Internet
- Business center, 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. free
- Printer available
- Fax services, nominal fee
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Hearing impaired services TDD phones
- Physically challenged facilities
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Free parking, 24 hours
- Outdoor parking, 24 hours, free
- Parking for physically challenged, 24 hours, free
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at the Vines
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus inn at the vines in Napa.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at the Vines
Conveniently located, the best western plus inn at the vines in Napa, California is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 38.280945 / Latitude: -122.273825
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The south. From Highway 29 take the Napa/Lake Berryessa Exit. Drive two miles, BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at the Vines will be on your right.
From: The north. From Highway 29 take Imola Avenue Exit, turn left onto Imola Avenue, drive one mile, turn left onto Soscol Avenue. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at the Vines will be on your right.
From: The west. From Highway 121/12 turn left onto Highway 29. Take Imola Avenue Exit, turn right onto Imola Avenue. Drive one mile, turn left onto Soscol Avenue. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at the Vines will be on your right.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at the Vines
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Embark on your next journey through wine country in California. Be sure to visit the Charles Krug Winery, one of the top wineries near Sonoma and Napa. Explore the Bay Area and take in all you can as you tour the Charles Krug Winery, found in the city of Saint Helena, just off of Highway 128.
Founded in 1861 by Charles Krug, the Charles Krug Winery is a cornerstone in the history of the Napa Valley wine landscape. When you visit the Charles Krug Winery, head for the Tasting Room, where you'll have an opportunity to sample a wide variety of fine wines. Reserve a spot at the Cucina di Rosa, the on-site restaurant where they perfectly pair your lunch with their signature reds and whites.
Founded in 1976, and producing their first vintage two years later, Duckhorn Vineyards is an exceptional winery in Napa Valley. As you embark your next tour of the many wineries across northern California, plan a visit to this charming, boutique-style winery. Make the drive from nearby Napa or Sonoma.
Fond in the city of Satin Helena, Duckhorn Vineyards produces more than 100,000 cases of wine each year. At Duckhorn Vineyards, you'll find exemplary Merlot, as it is their speciality. The winery is open daily, excluding any major holidays, and features on-site tastings – reserve a spot now and enjoy the Portfolio Tasting.
See the sights in Napa
One of the original California counties, Napa County is found just north of the San Francisco Bay area – and is considered the heart of Wine Country.
Visitors of Napa County may enjoy wine tastings throughout the area, visit Calistogas Old Faithful Geyser, or explore the Robert Louis Stevenson State Park. Plan your next visit to the Bay Area and be sure to find your new favorite winery, vineyards, or vinter in the region.
Offering one of the most personal and intimate hot air balloon rides over the Napa Valley, Napa Valley Aloft Balloon Rides launches in Yountville, close to Napa. Catch views of Bay Area landmarks like Mt. St Helena, the Vaca Range, and the Mayacamas Mountain Range. If conditions are favorable, the balloon can rise high enough for glimpses of the Sierra Nevadas and San Francisco.
Plan to spend 3.5 to 4 hours during your hot air balloon adventure, which includes check-in, balloon inflation, flying time, pack-up, and a relaxing and hearty breakfast to toast your flight. Be sure to bring layered clothing, as all flights launch at dawn.
Offering a relaxing and scenic three-hour journey through the heart of Napa County, the Napa Valley Wine Train runs from downtown Napa to the village of St. Helena and back again. The trip includes a freshly prepared lunch or dinner and extends the option of disembarking and taking a winery tour during one of the train's stops.
Sit back and relax in one of the train's fully restored 1952 Vista Dome Car or enjoy your meal in an authentic 1915-1917 Pullman Dining Car. The trip is also one of the most extensive in the Bay Area. You'll pass through five towns, including Yountville, Oakville, Rutherford, and St. Helena.
Visit the historic Nichelini Winery on your next excursion through the Napa Valley wine region. As one of the oldest and most iconic wineries in the area, Nichelini Winery should be on any list of place to see near Napa and Sonoma. You'll find the Nichelini Winery just off of Sage Canyon Road.
The Nichelini Winery is the oldest family-owned winery in the Napa wine region, tracing it's roots to 1890. You'll find a wide range of exemplary wines at Nichelini – from the Cabernet Sauvignon Rosé, which won Best in Show at the 2014 International Women's Wine Competition, to the 2011 Merlot, winner of the silver medal at the 2014 San Diego Intl. Wine Competition. You can taste these, and many more, at the Nichelini Wine Tasting Room.
Napa Valley is one of the most oft-visited regions in California. The Oxbow Public Market greets all Napa visitors and residents with a delicious assortment of food, wine, desserts, and pantry essentials. Explore over 25 shops and bakeries that range from offering chocolates, coffee, seafood.
Don’t miss the Napa Farmers Market, held every Tuesday and Saturday morning from May to October, located in the Oxbow parking lot. You can also feel like a part of the local scene during Locals Night, held every Tuesday evening and featuring special meals from this Bay Area market.
Explore the depths of the Napa Valley wine region in northern California on your next visit. Don't miss out on your chance to tour the Robert Mondavi Winery, one of the premier wine destinations in the area. Found just north of Napa and Sonoma, the Robert Mondavi Winery is easily accessed from St. Helena Highway.
Opened in 1966, the Robert Mondavi Winery is the namesake winery of Robert Mondavi, who was one of the world's premier wine makers. The Kalon Vineyard at the Robert Mondavi Winery is a sight to behold – acre upon acre lush, grape vines, each segment ready to be paired with your next steak or swordfish.
Whether you prefer a bold red or a crisp white, embark on a Wine Country Tastings in Napa and Sonoma. It's a popular reason many visitors choose Napa Valley for their vacation destination. The breathtaking rolling hills of vineyards span across the landscape of the Bay Area.
Choose from a variety of wine tasting options at several Napa valley wineries or enjoy touring several wineries and lunch during a Limo Tour. Treat yourself to a gourmet meal at one of the several area restaurants in Napa, Calistoga, Yountville, Oakville and St. Helena. Enjoy a pampering mud bath or a couple's massage in Calistoga. Enjoy your time in beautiful Napa Valley and Sonoma.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.01 mile(s) from Wine Tours, picked up at hotel for a all day wine tasting tour of the Napa Valley. Visit 4 - 5 wineries and dine on a scrumptious picnic lunch.
- 1.50 mile(s) from Napa Valley Wine Train, is one of the most unique and delicious Napa restaurants.
- 1.50 mile(s) from Oxbow Public Market, In the heart of downtown Napa's up and coming Oxbow District, Oxbow Public Market is a one-of-a-kind place, not to be missed. Whether you are in search of a tasty picnic, great 'take-out', fabulous meal provisions, or if you are looking for a bottle of wine, river front patio dining and a unique shopping experience, Oxbow will answer all your needs under one roof.
- 9.00 mile(s) from Hot air balloon ride, pick up at hotel for a spectacular sunrise hot air balloon flight . Your knowledgeable and experienced pilot will share some of Napa's hidden gems with you as you gently drift over the beautiful Napa Valley. Then join us and your fellow adventurers in celebrating another great day of ballooning at our post flight breakfast and champagne toast
- 12.00 mile(s) from Six Flags Discvry Kingdom, a 135-acre park featuring awesome rides, great shows, and incredible attractions.
- 18.00 mile(s) from Greystone ( C.I.A.), rising castle-like on the western hills, the CIA at Greystone is one of the Napa Valley's most historic and majestic properties. It's also one of the world's most unique and inspiring campuses for culinary education. If you're a food enthusiast, come experience the world of food at Greystone. You can cook in our professionally equipped kitchens; participate in lectures and demos in our demonstration theaters; and dine in our Ivy Award-winning restaurant. And you'll enjoy shopping and tasting at our new campus store.
- 23.00 mile(s) from Sterling Winery
- 29.00 mile(s) from Castello di Amorsa, Dario Sattui's authentically-styled, 121,000 square foot, 13th century Tuscan castle-winery overlooks the Napa Valley from its hillside location in Calistoga. Reminiscent of old world castles, the Castello is complete with 107 rooms; each one different. Deep underground you will find the Grand Barrel Room, wine cellars and caves, a dungeon and Torture Chamber.
- 1.50 mile(s) from Downtown Napa, shopping
- 3.00 mile(s) from Napa Premium Outlets, 50 outlet stores. Find Impressive savings at Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Barneys New York, Brooks Brothers, Gap Outlet, BCBG Max Azria, Calvin Klein, Coach, Cole Haan, Guess, J.Crew, Jones New York, Kenneth Cole, Lucky Brand, Talbots, Tommy Hilfiger, TSE and more.
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 9.00 mile(s) from Yountville
- 12.00 mile(s) from Sonoma
- 12.00 mile(s) from Vallejo
- 18.00 mile(s) from St Helena
- 28.00 mile(s) from Calistoga
- 45.00 mile(s) from Sacramento
- 45.00 mile(s) from San Francisco
- 50.00 mile(s) from Oakland
- 0.02 mile(s) from Napa Valley College, a local community college that serves the Napa County
- 29.00 mile(s) from Pacific Union College, offers a Seventh-Day Adventist Liberal Arts education
- 21.00 mile(s) from CIA at Greystone, Culinary Institute of America one of the world's most unique and inspiring campuses for culinary education.
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Hot tub
- 0.20 mile(s) from Napa Golf Course, public
- 1.00 mile(s) from Napa Valley Opera House
- 3.00 mile(s) from Chardoney Golf Course, public
- 5.00 mile(s) from Silverado Country Club
- 5.00 mile(s) from Hot Air Balooning, pick up at hotel
- 28.00 mile(s) from Old Faithful Geyser, located in Calistoga
- 28.00 mile(s) from Hot Springs, Mud bath, located in Calistoga
- 29.00 mile(s) from Lake Berryessa, watersking, camping, boat rentals and fishing
- Choose from a wide selection of restaurants near this Napa, California hotel.
- Denny's® Restaurant, on premises, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Open 24-hours
- 1.55 mile(s) from Ristorante Allegria, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.55 mile(s) from Coles Chop House, full service, Steak House, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.55 mile(s) from Morimoto, full service, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner, Chef Masaharu Morimoto, known to millions as star of Iron Chef and Iron Chef America, has garnered critical and popular acclaim for his seamless integration of Western and Japanese ingredients.
- 1.60 mile(s) from Napa General Store, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, A wonderful cafe with great food, wine tasting, and gift shop. The Napa General Store also offers an ideal space for group brunch, lunch or dinner.
- 1.60 mile(s) from Celadon, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Enjoy Celadon's award-winning 'Global Comfort Food' in our beautiful dining room or on the lovely courtyard. The seasonally influenced menu features flavors from the Mediterranean, Asia, and the Americas. We are located in the Historic Napa Mill, downtown Napa's exciting new entertainment complex. Lunch served Mon.-Fri. from 11:30 am to 2:30 pm. Afternoon menu served Mon.-Fri. from 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm. Dinner served daily from 5:00 pm.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at the Vines
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Napa. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
San Jose Flea Market
Up to 1,500 vendors sell their goods at San Jose's famous flea market. The market is open all day on Wednesdays, Fridays, and weekends.
Marin County French Market
The Marin Civic Center near Corte Madera hosts this outdoor and French-themed market the 2nd Sunday of each month.
2015 Jazz on the Plazz
Set at the Los Gatos Town Plaza, the annual Jazz on the Plazz celebration is held every Wednesday evening during the beautiful Los Gatos summer. Produced by Los Gatos Music & Arts, this weekly concert series features picnic spots and live jazz.
San Francisco Shakespeare Festival
Relax and enjoy Shakespeare performances for the entire summer in San Francisco.
2015 Friday Nights @ OMCA
An inviting event held weekly at the Oakland Museum of California featuring local food trucks, regional craft beer tastings, live music, and special weekly events. The fun begins at 5 p.m. every Friday.
2015 Dancing Under the Stars
Reoccurring weekly, this event invites dancers of all skill levels to Jack London Square for an evening of free dance lessons and all-around fun. Each week brings a new theme. The fun begins at 8:30 p.m.
2015 Bites at the Lake: Mobile Food & Family Fun
Foodies won't want to miss this weekly event, held at the Lakeview Library Parking Lot in Oakland, featuring rotating local food trucks alongside family-friendly games and activities. The event begins at noon.
San Jose Jazz Festival
Over 100,000 visitors come to downtown San Jose to enjoy world-class jazz music.
2015 Oakland First Friday Festival
Just as the name would suggest, on the first Friday of each month, the KONO district in Oakland transforms into a cultural hub, teeming with galleries, street performers, food, live music, and much more. The event runs from 5:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
2015 Woodminster Amphitheater Live Performances
The Woodminster Amphitheater in Oakland's Joaquin Miller State Park is set to host the cult-classic musical, the Producers, for a handful of dates in August. Performances are on August 7th, 8th, and 9th, and 13th, 14th, 15th, and 16th at 8 p.m.
2015 Outside Lands Music & Arts Festival
A three-day art and music festival at Golden Gate Park in San Francisco featuring renowned hip-hop, indie rock, and jam band musicians. Headliners include Mumford and Sons, Elton John, Kendrick Lamar, and more.
2015 National Poetry Slam
One of the world's largest poetry slam competitions comes to Oakland during this week-long event. The contest is held at various locations throughout Oakland, with special events including open mics, workshops, and showcases.
A fun-filled half-marathon traversing Oakland, culminating in a festival featuring live music and beverage gardens near City Hall in Frank Ogawa Plaza. Runners and spectators are welcome. The event begins at 7 a.m.
2015 Oakland's Chinatown Streetfest
Explore over 200 specialty vendors spread across Oakland's bustling Chinatown. There will also be live entertainment and plenty to see and do. Event start time is TBA.
UC Berkley hosts this free festival, set to include plenty of live music, festival food, and family-friendly games and activities. The festival begins at 10 a.m.
2015 Arts & Soul Festival
A two-day festival featuring tons of the Bay Area's finest food, artists, music, and more, all held in downtown Oakland. Other events include the Throwdown BBQ Competition, Turf Dance, and more, beginning at 6 p.m.
2015 Nature Friends Biergarten Fest
Enjoy massive quantities of authentic German food, brew, music, dance, and other cultural activities at the Oakland Nature Friends Tourist Club in Oakland. The suds start flowing and the polka starts playing at noon.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean