BEST WESTERN PLUS Irvine Spectrum Hotel
23192 Lake Center Drive, Lake Forest, CA 92630-2837
Phone: 949/380-9888 | Fax: 949/380-8307 | 90 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Centrally located in the heart of Orange County, the perfect hotel in Lake Forest awaits your arrival! Set among the palms of sunny Southern California, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Irvine Spectrum Hotel is perfect for the leisure and business traveler.
Service, amenities and locations make this the perfect hotel choice in Irvine. Hotel guests will be centrally located to many of Orange County’s most popular attractions including Disneyland, Knott’s Berry Farm, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach and Orange County Great Park. Shopping, eateries and entertainment at South Coast Plaza, Fashion Island and Laguna Hills Mall are within minutes of the hotel. Other guest favorites include the Verizon Amphitheater, Saddleback Ministries, University of California Irvine, Chapman University.
Our corporate guests appreciate being close to more than 100 corporate offices, John Wayne Airport (SNA) and the Irvine Spectrum.
The BEST WESTERN PLUS Irvine Spectrum Hotel offer spacious, well-appointed guest rooms and suites. Each of our guests rooms are designed with your comfort in mind: microwave, refrigerator, complimentary high speed Internet access. Our amenities include all the comforts of home: complimentary hot breakfast; fitness center, guest laundry, outdoor pool and spa’just to name a few! Corporate Travelers appreciate the onsite business services such as our fully equipped business center as well as meeting facilities. And of course, where would you be without your furry best friend? Pets are always welcome!
Whether business or leisure travel, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Irvine Spectrum Hotel is a perfect choice for your next trip!
We look forward to seeing you soon! If traveling with a pet, please book pet friendly rooms only. Limited pet rooms available. Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee.
- Outdoor pool
- Hot tub
- Exercise facility, open from 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. we provide treadmills, elliptical machines, and weightlifting. Cardiovascular equipment.
- Weight lifting equipment, our fitness center has weight lifting equipment.
- Stationary bike, we have elliptical bikes available.
- Treadmill, our fitness center has a variety of treadmills.
- 24-hour front desk
- Interior/Exterior corridor
- Multilingual staff, English, Fillipino, Spanish. We have limited multilingual staff to meet guest needs.
- Guest laundry, 24 hours, nominal fee.
- Laundromat, nominal fee. Our laundry facilities take quarters.
- Cable or satellite television, all rooms have cable televisions for the guest's entertainment.
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center
- Printer available
- Computer available, we provide two computers with Internet and printer.
- Mail services, outgoing mail service only
- Sunbathing, enjoy the Southern California sunshine by our beautiful pool!
- Air-conditioning, lobby and restaurant only
- Physically challenged facilities
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking,
- Garage parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Power converters and phone jack adapters for international guests.
- Motor coach parking
BEST WESTERN PLUS Irvine Spectrum Hotel
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus irvine spectrum hotel in Lake Forest.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Irvine Spectrum Hotel
Conveniently located, the best western plus irvine spectrum hotel in Lake Forest, California is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 33.625595 / Latitude: -117.715825
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: I-5 North (Southbound). Exit 92 for Lake Forest Drive. Turn left onto Lake Forest Drive. Take the first right onto Rockfield Boulevard. Take the second right onto Lake Center Drive/Mercury Road. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Irvine Spectrum Hotel will be on the right hand side.
From: I-5 South (Northbound). Exit 92A for Lake Forest Drive. Turn right onto Lake Forest Drive. Take the first right onto Rockfield Boulevard. Take the second right onto Lake Center Drive/Mercury Road. The BEST WESTERN Irvine Spectrum Hotel will be on the right hand side.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Irvine Spectrum Hotel
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 2.20 mile(s) from Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, a fabulous place to catch an event. They have a great variety of concerts, plays, shows and more.
- 2.30 mile(s) from Wild Rivers Waterpark, will open in summer 2014. Privides great new technology, water thrill rides and attractions. Different exhibits for learning and delicious food provided as well!
- 3.60 mile(s) from Great Park, Orange County's Great Park provides balloon rides, picnic areas, trails for biking, farmer's market and flea market, carousel rides and more!
- 17.00 mile(s) from Disneyland® Park, the happiest place on earth. From Pirates of the Caribbean rides to small world attractions, your family will enjoy the time of their lives!
- 17.00 mile(s) from Downtown Disney® District, a fun and great place for entertainment, shopping, bars, and restaurants!
- 22.00 mile(s) from Knott's Berry Farm, major fast and thrilling ride attractions as well as fun exhibits. There's a kids area where Snoopy and his friends dance and take pictures with the whole family. Great food and family fun year round!
- 42.00 mile(s) from Legoland California, The whole family will enjoy Lego Bricks, life aquariums, Star Wars, lego creations and more! Thrilling rides and good food are awesome!
- 11.50 mile(s) from Mission San Juan Capistrano, a historic landmark and museum. The birth of Orange County, it was founded more than two hundred years ago as the seventh of 21 missions statewide, and one with a chapel still standing where Fr. Serra once celebrated Mass. Today it is a monument to California's multi-cultural history, embracing its Native American, Spanish, Mexican and European heritage.
- 0.60 mile(s) from Lake Forest Village, Local shopping mall less than one mile away!
- 1.10 mile(s) from Laguna Hills Mall, conveniently located off the I-5 freeway on the corner of El Toro Road and Avenida De Carlota, serving the nearby communities of Laguna Hills, Laguna Woods, Aliso Viejo, Mission Viejo, Foothill Ranch and Rancha Santa Margarita. Anchored by Macy's, JCPenney's, Sears and Nordstrom Rack, Laguna Hills mall features nearly 100 specialty stores.
- 1.40 mile(s) from Oakbrook Village Shopping Center
- 2.40 mile(s) from Irvine Spectrum Center, Orange County's SoCal outdoor mall with ample parking and security. A giant wheel is just outside the mall. Lots of entertainment, movies, food and more!
- 9.40 mile(s) from Fashion Island, high end fashion boutique stores with cinemas and restaurants.
- 11.00 mile(s) from South Coast Plaza, Orange County luxury shopping. 250 boutiques, 30 restaurants.
- 36.00 mile(s) from Citadel Outlets, outlet mall with bargain discounts on major name branded fashion.
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 0.50 mile(s) from Irvine
- 0.90 mile(s) from Laguna Hills
- 1.10 mile(s) from Laguna Woods
- 1.50 mile(s) from Aliso Viejo
- 1.90 mile(s) from Mission Viejo
- 3.90 mile(s) from Laguna Niguel
- 6.10 mile(s) from Rancho Santa Margarita
- 8.80 mile(s) from San Juan Capistrano
- 1.70 mile(s) from Vizio Inc, America’s number one HDTV company, located in Irvine, started out as a consultancy firm in October 2002 with two employees.
- 1.80 mile(s) from Saddleback Memorial Medical Center Center, provides quality, compassionate health care
- 2.00 mile(s) from Unisys, a worldwide IT company, providing a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients.
- 3.10 mile(s) from Toshiba America Information Systems Incorporated, offers a number of philanthropic programs across the globe designed to motivate and inspire young people to learn more about math and science. These programs act as a constant reminder that creativity and scientific curiosity are the building blocks of technological progress and are part of an honored tradition started by Toshiba founder Hisashige Tanaka in 1875.
- 3.20 mile(s) from Taco Bell® Headquarters, this restaurant was founded in 1954 and has since grown worldwide
- 3.40 mile(s) from Mazda North American Headquarters, creates new generation of vehicles with fuel efficiency and performance.
- 10.80 mile(s) from Linksys, provides home devices to work together in seamless, wireless bliss in the same network. They specialize in wireless routers that stream media to Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- 0.90 mile(s) from University of Phoenix, the Laguna Hills Learning Center is a University of Phoenix location that offers programs leading to bachelor's and master's degrees. On-campus students typically attend class just once per week.
- 8.70 mile(s) from Saddleback College, enriches its students and the south Orange County community by providing a comprehensive array of high-quality courses and programs that foster student learning and success. They offer career technical certifications, transfer to four-year institutions, improvement of basic skills, and lifelong learning.
- University of California Irvine, founded in 1965, University of California Irvine has combined the strengths of a major research university with the beauty of an incomparable Southern California location.
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Outdoor pool
- Hot tub
- 12.30 mile(s) from Laguna Beach, one of Southern California's famous beaches is just a few minutes away.
- 16.60 mile(s) from Newport Beach, famous for its beautiful beach and local shopping and dining!
- 21.40 mile(s) from Anaheim Hills Golf Course, enjoy a game of golf? Anaheim Hills Golf Course also provides upscale wedding, reception, banquet, tournament and other function venues. The clubhouse is also attached to a par 71, 18-hole golf course.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Nory's Restaurant, full service, international, open for: lunch, dinner, Peruvian and Latin American cuisine.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Bhan Baitong, full service, Thai, open for: lunch, dinner, delicious Thai food within walking distance!
- 0.30 mile(s) from Buffalo Wild Wings Grill, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, love spicy hot wings? Buffalo Wild wings have several choices of spicy wing sauces in their menu!
- 0.40 mile(s) from The Hat, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner, all American food: chili cheese fries, pastrami sandwich, chili cheese burger, roast beef sandwich, hot dogs.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Inka Grill, full service, international, open for: lunch, dinner, delicious Peruvian food: Peruvian, green sauce, strip mall, lamb stew, chain restaurant.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Uoko Japanese Cuisine, full service, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner, best Japanese restaurant in Lake Forest! Fresh fish, sushi chefs, strip mall, spicy tuna, miso soup.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Peppino's Italian, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, white wine sauce, the chicken marsala, Italian family, red sauce, fresh garlic.
- 0.90 mile(s) from Spice Thai Cuisine, full service, Thai, open for: lunch, dinner, pad thai chicken, crying tiger, chicken curry, green curry, coconut milk.
- 1.30 mile(s) from In n Out, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, out of this world burgers! Try the protein burger or the Animal Style burger!
- 1.60 mile(s) from Bru, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, great happy hour, good beer selection, dessert menu, flat bread, prime rib.
- 1.80 mile(s) from BJ's Brewhouse, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, gluten free, cheddar mashed potatoes, spinach & artichoke dip, mozzarella and tomato salad, sesame chicken salad.
- 2.70 mile(s) from Yardhouse, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, happy hour, beer selection, beers on tap, bar food, appetizers.
- 2.70 mile(s) from Pieology, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, delicious American food!
- 2.8 mile(s) from Capital Seafood, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner, filet mignon, peking duck, walnut shrimp, happy hour, private dining.
- 2.90 mile(s) from Cucina Enoteca, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.90 mile(s) from Javier's, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, upscale Mexican, Mexican food restaurant, shrimp tacos, happy hour, chips and salsa.
- 2.90 mile(s) from Paul Martin’s, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, happy hour, banana cream pie, mashed potatoes, sweet potato fries, rib eye steak.
- 0.80 mile(s) from Chipotle, fast food, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, burrito, carnitas, guacamoles, soft tacos, vegetarian bowls.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Slaters 50/50, pub, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, gourmet burgers, sandwiches and salads. Famous for our 50/50 burger: 50% ground bacon and 50% ground beef. Over 100 craft and local beers on tap!
- 3.00 mile(s) from PF Changs, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner, banana spring rolls, chicken lettuce wraps, chocolate cake, crispy honey shrimp, mango chicken.
- 3.20 mile(s) from Cheesecake Factory, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, large portions, chocolate raspberry truffle, avocado egg rolls, sweet potato fries, huge menu.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Irvine Spectrum Hotel
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest local area events happening in or near Lake Forest. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Playhouse District Block Party
Pasadena's Playhouse District transforms regular Thursday evenings into a charming night of food and music throughout the year.
2015 Six Flags Magic Mountain Fright Fest
The fun-filled theme park takes its thrills and chills to another level by transforming into a "scream park," full of haunted mazes, zombies, terrifying clowns, and more. The spooky fun begins each night at 7 p.m.
International Street Fair
International foods, crafts, folk dancing, and music take over Orange Plaza in downtown Orange.
2015 Irvine Park Railroad Pumpkin Patch
Throughout the entire month of October, Irvine Park in Orange hosts its ninth annual pumpkin patch festival, featuring train rides, hay rides, haunted houses, face painting, and so much more. The festival begins at 10 a.m.
2015 Burning Man Decompression Arts & Music Celebration
Now in its 13th year, this celebration takes place after the iconic cultural festival, Burning Man, complete with food trucks, activities for children, live musical and artistic performances, and more TBA at the L.A. State Historical Park. Event begins at 1 p.m.
2015 Promenade Beer & Wine Festival
Celebrating the growing wine bars and craft beer scene in Long Beach, this event will showcase some of the best beverages Long Beach's finest has to offer, alongside excellent local food and live music. Event is held downtown, beginning at 5 p.m.
2015 Vegan Oktoberfest
Enjoy some traditional and not so traditional Bavarian food and beverages alongside Oompah bands, maidens, and more Oktoberfest festivities at the Los Angeles Center Studios in metro L.A. The festival begins at noon.
2015 Belmont Shore Art Walk
The Belmont Shore Art walk and Sidewalk Chalk Art Content, as it's officially known, is set to feature over 45 artists putting their work on display along the Belmont Shore in Long Beach from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
2015 Toshiba Classic
A week-long PGA tournament held at the Newport Beach Country Club. There will also be a host of special events, including the Classic Pro-am, Monday Pro-am, Military Appreciation Day, and more. Events begin at 8 a.m. each day.
2015 Only in Hollywood Music & Arts Fest
A neighborhood-wide "walkable open house," this festival is set to feature live performances and art shows all along Hollywood, Sunset, and Cahuenga Boulvards, Vine Street, and Selma Avenue. Event times vary by day.
2015 Dia De Los Muertos Art Festival
Hosted at the Downey Theatre in downtown L.A., this festival is an indoor/outdoor get together, featuring theater productions, live music, art displays, ballet folklorico, and much more. The begins at 9 a.m.
2015 8th Annual Wine & Jazz Festival
Held at the Museum of Flying Santa Monica, this mini-fest features live jazz, food, fine wine tastings, and a silent auction. The fun begins at 5 p.m.
2015 Tree Lighting
A marvelous tree lighting ceremony held at Fashion Island in Newport Beach, featuring two nights of celebrations, visits from Mickey and his Disney pals, Disney orchestra performances, and more. The 90-foot tree is lit at 6 p.m.
2015 The Color Run
Known as the "happiest 5K on the planet," the Color Run in Huntington Beach sees runners race through the city while getting painted in a slew of bright colors. The race ends with the Finish Festival, featuring music, dancing, and color throws. Race begins at 9 a.m.
25th Annual Art Festival Winter Fantasy
This annual festival brings holiday cheer to the community of Laguna Beach with over 175 art displays, art sales, demonstrations, live entertainment, holiday decorations, and more. The festival is held on weekends, beginning at 10 a.m. at Sawdust Art Studio.
2015 Art Crawl Experience
Also known as ACE, the Art Crawl Experience in Downtown Anaheim Arts District features a collection of eclectic art shows in public places, on the streets, art galleries, and pop-up galleries. Don't miss the gourmet food trucks and local entertainers as well.
2015 Santa Monica-Venice Christmas Run
Began in 1977, this annual SoCal tradition features more than 10,000 runners making the trek from Santa Monica to Venice and the Venice Beach Boardwalk with 5K and 10K races. Visitors are invited to join in the fun.
2015 Muckenthalers Holiday Festival
Los Angeles visitors are invited to experience this fun-filled festival held in Fullerton, featuring an arts and crafts fair, delicious foods, craft beer vendors, home and gallery tours, and more, at the Muckentahler Culture Center. Event begins at 4 p.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean