BEST WESTERN PLUS Pavilions
1176 W Katella Avenue, Anaheim, CA 92802-2833
Phone: 714/776-0140 | Fax: 714/776-5801 | 98 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Discounted Disneyland® multi-day tickets available for purchase at our front desk!
With low rates and many amenities, you're ensured a great stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Pavilions hotel. We are conveniently near Disneyland, Angel Stadium and Anaheim Convention Center.
This Anaheim hotel offers abundant amenities - enjoy free Wi-Fi, cable satellite television with the Disney Channel® and HBO®, microwave, refrigerator, coffeemaker and most of all, clean, 100% smoke-free well-appointed rooms. Please note that we are not able to accept pets during your stay.
Just a few blocks from our hotel, you can experience the magic of Disneyland®, Disney's California Adventure® and Downtown Disney®. BEST WESTERN PLUS Pavilions offers the perfect location for families to enjoy the area, lots of fun and adventure. Love sports? Anaheim Stadium, Arrowhead Pond of Anaheim and Honda Center are all within a few miles of the hotel.
With Disneyland being so close to our hotel your fun starts here - the area is home to a variety of restaurants, shops, malls and entertainment venues you'll never have to travel far for movies, meals and merchandise. Those who are in town for business, your events are ensured a productive trip, as Anaheim Honda Center is nearby. Traveling to the airport is easy - John Wayne Airport is just 15 miles away.
Anaheim is filled with adventure, so after a busy day, lounge and unwind by our sundeck or play in our outdoor heated pool and hot tub. This hotel also offers many other on-site amenities, including free parking, 24-hour front desk, and complimentary computer access, a local shuttle to Disneyland Resort during park hours, dry cleaning and Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Tickets available for purchase.
For a memorable and affordable trip to the Disneyland area, make a reservation at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Pavilions today and save! Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Outdoor pool Heated
- Ice/Vending Machines
- Hot tub
- Safe deposit box available in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Local shuttle to Disneyland® Resort during park hours available for a fee
- Free parking
- Fax services available for a fee
- Photocopy services
- Cable or satellite television
- PC and printer available
- Computer available
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Truck/RV parking Reservation required
- Elevator, first building only
- Exterior corridor
- Packages received more than 72 hours prior to the guests arrival are charged $3.00 per day per box holding fee.
- Guest laundry
- Dry cleaning
- Express check out
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Car rental available
- Disneyland Resort Park Hopper tickets available for purchase at front desk
- Rollaways available, nominal fee plus tax nightly
BEST WESTERN PLUS Pavilions
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus pavilions in Anaheim.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Pavilions
Conveniently located, the best western plus pavilions in Anaheim, California is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 33.802715 / Latitude: -117.927505
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north. Follow Interstate 5, take Harbor Boulevard Exit. Travel south to Katella Avenue and turn right. Continue for two blocks to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Pavilions.
From: The south. Follow Interstate 5, take Harbor Boulevard Exit. Travel south to Katella Avenue and turn right. Continue for two blocks to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Pavilions.
From: The east. Follow Interstate 91 freeway west to Interstate 57 South. Exit on Katella Avenue and turn right. Continue for three miles to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Pavilions.
From: The west. Follow Interstate 91 freeway east to Interstate 57 South. Exit on Katella Avenue and turn right. Continue for three miles to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Pavilions.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Pavilions
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Disney California Adventure
Plan your next trip to the Orange County area and head for Disney California Adventure in Anaheim. It's located directly across from the original Disneyland. Tickets can be purchased separately or in park-hopping combination to accommodate any itinerary. California Adventure is smaller than its sister park, however offers equally exciting rides and attractions for visitors of all ages.
Highlights of California Adventure include; Paradise Pier reflective of California’s boardwalks in earlier days; Screamin, a traditional wooden roller coaster; and Sun Wheel, both a traditional ferris wheel or gondola experience. Remember to get your hand stamped before leaving the park for your return entry.
A popular family destination, Disneyland in Anaheim is the original, and arguably the world’s most famous, theme park. Opened in 1955, it remains one of California’s top destinations and a fantasy to children all across the globe. Home to Mickey Mouse and the Disney family of characters, the Matterhorn and Space Mountain – the rides and attractions are seemingly endless.
Make your trip special with a reservation for dinner at Cinderella’s Castle, stake out a front row seat for the electric light parade and stick around for the spectacular nightly fireworks show. Enjoy your visit to in the Orange County area with fun-filled days at Disneyland.
Los Angeles area hockey fans love to watch an action-packed night on the ice. Since 1993, the Honda Center, formally known as the Arrowhead Pond of Anaheim, has been the home for the National Hockey League's Anaheim Ducks. You'll find the Honda Center within the Orange County area.
The Anaheim Bullfrogs of the Roller Hockey International held games in the center from 1993 to 1999. This multi-purpose arena has hosted a wide variety of events.
Sports events held at the center include UFC events, the Built Ford Tough Series Bud Light Cup and Big West Conference Basketball Tournaments. Tina Turner, Mariah Carey, Depeche Mode, the Jonas Brothers and Roger Waters of Pink Floyd, have all performed at the center.
More Area Attractions & Services
- .2 mile(s) from Disneyland Park
- .2 mile(s) from AMC 12 Theater at Downtow
- .2 mile(s) from Anaheim Convention Center
- .2 mile(s) from Disney's California Adven
- 1 mile(s) from Garden Walk, Lots of resturants and shopping
- 1.5 mile(s) from The Outlets at Orange, shopping mall
- 3 mile(s) from The Honda Center, Home of the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim
- 3 mile(s) from Anaheim Stadium, Home of the Anaheim Angels
- 7 mile(s) from Knotts Berry Farms
- 7 mile(s) from Medieval Times
- 10 mile(s) from Newport Beach
- 10 mile(s) from Huntington Beach
- 10 mile(s) from Long Beach Harbor
- 26 mile(s) from Catalina Island, tours available
- 35 mile(s) from Staples Center, home of the Los Angeles Lakers
- 40 mile(s) from Universal Studios
- 40 mile(s) from Guinness World of Records
- 40 mile(s) from Griffith Observatory
- 45 mile(s) from Gene Autry Western Herita
- 45 mile(s) from Los Angeles Zoo
- 75 mile(s) from Six Flags® Magic Mountain
- 80 mile(s) from SeaWorld®
- 80 mile(s) from San Diego Zoo
- 80 mile(s) from San Diego Wild Animal Par
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Hot tub
- Within walking distance are a number of restaurants from fast food to family dining. Whether you are looking for breakfast, lunch or dinner there is always something nearby. Within one block of the BEST WESTERN PLUS Pavilions is Downtown Disney®, complimentary shuttle available. In the Downtown Disney® area you will find numerous dining opportunities. There is also a Rainforest Café where you can eat and shop. If you are looking to be entertained, how about the ESPN® Zone where you can catch a game and some lunch. You can also see some of the hottest acts in music during your meal at the House of Blues. Downtown Disney® also offers an AMC Theater if you are interested in seeing the latest movie. And don't forget all the wonderful shopping you can do there as well!
- Adjacent to Denny's®, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 24-hours
- Adjacent to Marri's Pizza, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, delivery available
- 0.10 mile(s) from Coco's, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, family atmosphere
- 0.10 mile(s) from Tiffy's, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Tony Roma's, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, steak and ribs
- 1.00 mile(s) from Del Taco, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Arby's, full service, American, oOpen for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from McDonalds®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Kentucky Fried Chicken, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Carl's Jr, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 3.00 mile(s) from Togo's, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
BEST WESTERN PLUS Pavilions
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Anaheim. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2016 Hamburger & Hops Music Festival
Collection Riverpark in Oxnard hosts its annual food and tunes festival. Come for the delicious food and craft beers, stay for the games and live entertainment. More details are TBA.
2016 Village Vintage & Crafts Market Huntington Beach
All summer long, on the second Sunday of each month, artisans and crafters set up shop at the Old World Village in Huntington Beach for an all-day festival, featuring tons of handmade goodies and fun. It's free, and starts at 9:30 a.m.
2016 Scottish Fest USA
No matter your heritage, come celebrate Scottish hertiage at the OC Fair & Event Center in Costa Mesa this spring, as plenty of bagpipers and drummers, food vendors, and clans and dancers descend upon the region. It all starts at 9 a.m.
2016 LAPRIDE Music Festival & Parade
West Hollywood hosts this get together of epic proportions. Check out the hottest emerging artists in concert, or simply celebrate diversity and culture. It's all at West Hollywood Park. Grab your tickets today.
Come get a spicy taste of the west coast as El Pueblo de Los Angeles hosts over 100 top taco vendors for a fun-filled day of live music, beer, wine, and cocktails, and awards for the best tacos of the day. It all starts at 3 p.m.
2016 LA Vegan Beer & Food Fest
Come grab some tasty grub and sudsy beverages at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena. Grab your tickets today – VIP admission is at 11 a.m., general admission is at noon.
2016 Sawdust Art Festival
A part of the Laguna Beach Art Festival, this month-long festival features tons of unique goods for sale, including art, textiles, jewelry, furniture, leather, and more. Don't miss the live entertainment and demonstrations as well. It opens at 10 a.m. each day off Laguna Canyon Rd. outside the city.
2016 Discover Laguna Art-A-Fair Fine Art Festival
All summer long, Laguna Beach shows off its artsy side with local events and festivities at Art-a-Fair. Check out the juried art shows and showcases of emerging talent. Start times vary by day, checkt the schedule during your visit.
2016 International Champions Cup: Liverpool FC v. Chelsea FC
Two of the Premiere League's best compete for the International Champions Cup at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena. Come see the sick strikes and corner kicks this summer. The match starts at 8 p.m. Get your tickets today.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean