BEST WESTERN PLUS Pavilions
1176 W Katella Avenue, Anaheim, CA 92802-2833
Phone: 714/776-0140 | Fax: 714/776-5801 | 98 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Discounted Disneyland® multi-day tickets available for purchase at our front desk!
With low rates and many amenities, you're ensured a great stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Pavilions hotel. We are conveniently near Disneyland, Angel Stadium and Anaheim Convention Center.
This Anaheim hotel offers abundant amenities - enjoy free Wi-Fi, cable satellite television with the Disney Channel® and HBO®, microwave, refrigerator, coffeemaker and most of all, clean, 100% smoke-free well-appointed rooms. Please note that we are not able to accept pets during your stay.
Just a few blocks from our hotel, you can experience the magic of Disneyland®, Disney's California Adventure® and Downtown Disney®. BEST WESTERN PLUS Pavilions offers the perfect location for families to enjoy the area, lots of fun and adventure. Love sports? Anaheim Stadium, Arrowhead Pond of Anaheim and Honda Center are all within a few miles of the hotel.
With Disneyland being so close to our hotel your fun starts here - the area is home to a variety of restaurants, shops, malls and entertainment venues you'll never have to travel far for movies, meals and merchandise. Those who are in town for business, your events are ensured a productive trip, as Anaheim Honda Center is nearby. Traveling to the airport is easy - John Wayne Airport is just 15 miles away.
Anaheim is filled with adventure, so after a busy day, lounge and unwind by our sundeck or play in our outdoor heated pool and hot tub. This hotel also offers many other on-site amenities, including free parking, 24-hour front desk, and complimentary computer access, a local shuttle to Disneyland Resort during park hours, dry cleaning and Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Tickets available for purchase.
For a memorable and affordable trip to the Disneyland area, make a reservation at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Pavilions today and save! Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Outdoor pool Heated
- Ice/Vending Machines
- Hot tub
- Safe deposit box available in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Local shuttle to Disneyland® Resort during park hours available for a fee
- Free parking
- Fax services available for a fee
- Photocopy services
- Cable or satellite television
- PC and printer available
- Computer available
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Truck/RV parking Reservation required
- Elevator, first building only
- Exterior corridor
- Packages received more than 72 hours prior to the guests arrival are charged $3.00 per day per box holding fee.
- Guest laundry
- Express check out
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Dry cleaning
- Car rental available
- Disneyland Resort Park Hopper tickets available for purchase at front desk
- Exterior entry, no elevator access
- Rollaways available, nominal fee plus tax nightly
BEST WESTERN PLUS Pavilions
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus pavilions in Anaheim.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Pavilions
Conveniently located, the best western plus pavilions in Anaheim, California is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 33.802715 / Latitude: -117.927505
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north. Follow Interstate 5, take Harbor Boulevard Exit. Travel south to Katella Avenue and turn right. Continue for two blocks to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Pavilions.
From: The south. Follow Interstate 5, take Harbor Boulevard Exit. Travel south to Katella Avenue and turn right. Continue for two blocks to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Pavilions.
From: The east. Follow Interstate 91 freeway west to Interstate 57 South. Exit on Katella Avenue and turn right. Continue for three miles to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Pavilions.
From: The west. Follow Interstate 91 freeway east to Interstate 57 South. Exit on Katella Avenue and turn right. Continue for three miles to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Pavilions.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Pavilions
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Disney California Adventure
Plan your next trip to the Orange County area and head for Disney California Adventure in Anaheim. It's located directly across from the original Disneyland. Tickets can be purchased separately or in park-hopping combination to accommodate any itinerary. California Adventure is smaller than its sister park, however offers equally exciting rides and attractions for visitors of all ages.
Highlights of California Adventure include; Paradise Pier reflective of California’s boardwalks in earlier days; Screamin, a traditional wooden roller coaster; and Sun Wheel, both a traditional ferris wheel or gondola experience. Remember to get your hand stamped before leaving the park for your return entry.
A popular family destination, Disneyland in Anaheim is the original, and arguably the world’s most famous, theme park. Opened in 1955, it remains one of California’s top destinations and a fantasy to children all across the globe. Home to Mickey Mouse and the Disney family of characters, the Matterhorn and Space Mountain – the rides and attractions are seemingly endless.
Make your trip special with a reservation for dinner at Cinderella’s Castle, stake out a front row seat for the electric light parade and stick around for the spectacular nightly fireworks show. Enjoy your visit to in the Orange County area with fun-filled days at Disneyland.
Los Angeles area hockey fans love to watch an action-packed night on the ice. Since 1993, the Honda Center, formally known as the Arrowhead Pond of Anaheim, has been the home for the National Hockey League's Anaheim Ducks. You'll find the Honda Center within the Orange County area.
The Anaheim Bullfrogs of the Roller Hockey International held games in the center from 1993 to 1999. This multi-purpose arena has hosted a wide variety of events.
Sports events held at the center include UFC events, the Built Ford Tough Series Bud Light Cup and Big West Conference Basketball Tournaments. Tina Turner, Mariah Carey, Depeche Mode, the Jonas Brothers and Roger Waters of Pink Floyd, have all performed at the center.
More Area Attractions & Services
- .2 mile(s) from Disneyland Park
- .2 mile(s) from AMC 12 Theater at Downtow
- .2 mile(s) from Anaheim Convention Center
- .2 mile(s) from Disney's California Adven
- 1 mile(s) from Garden Walk, Lots of resturants and shopping
- 1.5 mile(s) from The Outlets at Orange, shopping mall
- 3 mile(s) from The Honda Center, Home of the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim
- 3 mile(s) from Anaheim Stadium, Home of the Anaheim Angels
- 7 mile(s) from Knotts Berry Farms
- 7 mile(s) from Medieval Times
- 10 mile(s) from Newport Beach
- 10 mile(s) from Huntington Beach
- 10 mile(s) from Long Beach Harbor
- 26 mile(s) from Catalina Island, tours available
- 35 mile(s) from Staples Center, home of the Los Angeles Lakers
- 40 mile(s) from Universal Studios
- 40 mile(s) from Guinness World of Records
- 40 mile(s) from Griffith Observatory
- 45 mile(s) from Gene Autry Western Herita
- 45 mile(s) from Los Angeles Zoo
- 75 mile(s) from Six Flags® Magic Mountain
- 80 mile(s) from SeaWorld®
- 80 mile(s) from San Diego Zoo
- 80 mile(s) from San Diego Wild Animal Par
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Hot tub
- Within walking distance are a number of restaurants from fast food to family dining. Whether you are looking for breakfast, lunch or dinner there is always something nearby. Within one block of the BEST WESTERN PLUS Pavilions is Downtown Disney®, complimentary shuttle available. In the Downtown Disney® area you will find numerous dining opportunities. There is also a Rainforest Café where you can eat and shop. If you are looking to be entertained, how about the ESPN® Zone where you can catch a game and some lunch. You can also see some of the hottest acts in music during your meal at the House of Blues. Downtown Disney® also offers an AMC Theater if you are interested in seeing the latest movie. And don't forget all the wonderful shopping you can do there as well!
- Adjacent to Denny's Restaurant, full service, Steak House, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 24-hours, kids eat free at age 10 and under with paid adult.
- Adjacent to Marri's Pizza, bar/lounge, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, delivery available
- 0.10 mile(s) from Coco's, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, family atmosphere
- 0.10 mile(s) from Tiffy', bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Tony Roma's, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, steak and ribs
- 1.00 mile(s) from Del Taco, bar/lounge, American, oen for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Arby', bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from McDonald's®, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Kentucky Fried Chicken, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Carl's Jr, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 3.00 mile(s) from Togo', bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
BEST WESTERN PLUS Pavilions
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Anaheim. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
25th Annual Art Festival Winter Fantasy
This annual festival brings holiday cheer to the community of Laguna Beach with over 175 art displays, art sales, demonstrations, live entertainment, holiday decorations, and more. The festival is held on weekends, beginning at 10 a.m. at Sawdust Art Studio.
2015 Santa Monica-Venice Christmas Run
Began in 1977, this annual SoCal tradition features more than 10,000 runners making the trek from Santa Monica to Venice and the Venice Beach Boardwalk with 5K and 10K races. Visitors are invited to join in the fun.
2015 Muckenthalers Holiday Festival
Los Angeles visitors are invited to experience this fun-filled festival held in Fullerton, featuring an arts and crafts fair, delicious foods, craft beer vendors, home and gallery tours, and more, at the Muckentahler Culture Center. Event begins at 4 p.m.
2016 Artisanal LA Holiday City Market
Get some holiday shopping done early while in Old Town Pasadena, as over 100 vendors showcase some of their greatest creations. Don't forget to grab some hot chocolate as well! The market opens at noon.
12th Annual Walk Now for Autism Speak
Anaheim visitors are invited to participate in this annual 5K walk held at Anaheim Angels Stadium. Not only will participants be helping a great cause, but also they can enjoy a day of festivities at the ball park. The event begins at 9 a.m.
2016 Winter Fest
A fun-filled festival held at the OC Fair & Event Center in Costa Mesa, featuring activities like ice skating, holiday film screenings, ice tubing, a holiday tree lighting ceremony, and many more family-friendly activities. Festival hours vary by day.
2016 Newport Beach Boat Parade & Holiday Lights Cruises
The Newport Beach Christmas Boat Parade makes its way through Newport Landing for five nights this holiday season – with three cruises being held each night. Don't miss the dazzling cruise ships make their way through the water during your visit. Cruises are at 5:30, 7, and 8 p.m
102nd Rose Bowl
One of college football's longest running traditions, the Rose Bowl is set for New Year's Day. Watch as the two top teams from the Big 10 and PAC-12 square off at Rose Bowl Stadium. Kickoff is at 1:30 p.m.
2016 SoCal Winter Brew Fest
Brew lovers, head over to the Phoenix Club in Anaheim and enjoy unlimited pours, over 50 craft beers, a live dj, games and raffles, and more. This is a one-day only event, beginning at noon.
16 Annual Surf City Splash
Ring in the New Year with a splash – head over to the Huntington Beach Pier, where a craft fair and pancake breakfast kick-off the day, a costume contest follows, then the splash into the ocean finishes the day off right (and wet).
117th Annual Golden Dragon Parade & Chinese New Year Festival
Celebrate the Chinese New Year in LA's Chinatown district, as a festive parade featuring dragons, marching bands, entertainers, and more makes its way through the town. The fun begins at 1 p.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean