BEST WESTERN PLUS Stovall's Inn
1110 W Katella Avenue, Anaheim, CA 92802-2805
Phone: 714/778-1880 | Fax: 714/778-3805 | 288 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Looking for luxurious accommodations near Disneyland® and Knott's Berry Farm® at an affordable price? This deluxe Anaheim hotel offers all that and more.
Located in the center of all the action in Anaheim, the area offers so much - and so do the modern, spacious rooms that were newly remodeled. Guests will love the extra special touches when staying at BEST WESTERN PLUS Stovall's Inn, such as room service, free high-speed Internet access and cable satellite television with the Disney Channel® and HBO Family®. After a great night's rest, get the perfect start to your day with a complimentary full breakfast before you head out and enjoy the many area attractions.
Just blocks from Disneyland®, Disney's California Adventure® and Downtown Disney®, delight and wonder are never far from this Anaheim hotel. But, the excitement doesn't stop there - travel just a few miles more and you can enjoy visiting Block of Orange, Knott's Berry Farm®, Discovery Science Center, Angel Stadium and Honda Center.
Those traveling on business for area conventions and events won't have to travel far, as the Anaheim Convention Center is just a couple blocks away and Anaheim City Hall, UC Irvine Medical Center and Garden Grove City Hall are also nearby. Traveling is easy, as John Wayne Airport is less than a half an hour from this Anaheim hotel.
Two serene, sparkling outdoor pools and hot tubs as well as a children's wading pool allow you to play and unwind without even needing to leave the premises. Get even more out of your stay with added amenities at this Anaheim hotel, including an exercise facility, a business center, topiary gardens, a convenience store, a 24-hour front desk, sightseeing tours and Disney® Park Hopper tickets for purchase.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice and coffee.
- Complimentary breakfast
- Outdoor pool Heated Swimming pool area will be under construction starting October 2014. Our south pool and hot tub will be open daily 9am - 6pm. Guest may utilize our sister properties pool area - please see our front desk staff for more info.
- Spa, two
- Hot tub
- 24-hour front desk
- Exterior corridor
- Guest laundry, open 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., nominal fee
- Late check out, based upon availability
- Safe deposit box available
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center
- Fax services
- Computer available
- Photocopy services
- Convenience/sundry store
- Sightseeing tours, nominal fee
- Parking for the physically challenged 10.00 USD nominal fee, 24-hour
- Ice/vending machines
- Giftshop or newsstand
- Outdoor parking, 10.00 USD nominal fee 24-hour
- Parking, 10.00 USD fee, one vehicle per room.
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Motorcoach parking, 25.00 USD fee
- Famous topiary gardens and picture area
- Disneyland® Park Hopper tickets available for purchase
BEST WESTERN PLUS Stovall's Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus stovall's inn in Anaheim.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Stovall's Inn
Conveniently located, the best western plus stovall's inn in Anaheim, California is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 33.802705 / Latitude: -117.924895
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north. Take Interstate 5 North and exit at Katella Avenue and turn left at Disneyland Drive/West Street. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Stovall's Inn is located on the southwest corner of West/Disneyland Drive and Katella Avenue.
From: LAX. Traveling from the Los Angeles International Airport, take the 405 South and connect to the 22 East. Exit at Harbor Boulevard North and continue along Harbor to Katella Avenue. Then turn left and the BEST WESTERN PLUS Stovall's Inn is on the left hand side, about two blocks on the corner of West Street/Disneyland Drive and Katella Avenue.
From: The north. Take Interstate 5 South and exit on Disneyland Drive to Katella. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Stovall's Inn is about .5 miles on the southwest corner of West/Disneyland Drive and Katella Avenue.
From: 22 Freeway. Exit Harbor Boulevard north and continue along Harbor to Katella Avenue. Turn left and the BEST WESTERN PLUS Stovall's Inn is on the left hand side about a two blocks on the corner of West Street/Disneyland Drive and Katella Avenue.
From: The east. If coming from Interstate 10, Interstate 210 or the 91 Freeway East, get on the 57 Freeway South and Exit Katella Avenue. Turn right and the BEST WESTERN PLUS Stovall's Inn is on the left hand side about three miles on the corner of West Street/Disneyland Drive and Katella Avenue.
From: John Wayne Airport. Take the 55 North, connect to the 5 North and Exit Katella Avenue. Turn left and continue on Katella for about one mile, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Stovall's Inn is on the left hand side, on the corner of West Street/Disneyland Drive and Katella Avenue.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Stovall's Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Disney California Adventure
Plan your next trip to the Orange County area and head for Disney California Adventure in Anaheim. It's located directly across from the original Disneyland. Tickets can be purchased separately or in park-hopping combination to accommodate any itinerary. California Adventure is smaller than its sister park, however offers equally exciting rides and attractions for visitors of all ages.
Highlights of California Adventure include; Paradise Pier reflective of California’s boardwalks in earlier days; Screamin, a traditional wooden roller coaster; and Sun Wheel, both a traditional ferris wheel or gondola experience. Remember to get your hand stamped before leaving the park for your return entry.
A popular family destination, Disneyland in Anaheim is the original, and arguably the world’s most famous, theme park. Opened in 1955, it remains one of California’s top destinations and a fantasy to children all across the globe. Home to Mickey Mouse and the Disney family of characters, the Matterhorn and Space Mountain – the rides and attractions are seemingly endless.
Make your trip special with a reservation for dinner at Cinderella’s Castle, stake out a front row seat for the electric light parade and stick around for the spectacular nightly fireworks show. Enjoy your visit to in the Orange County area with fun-filled days at Disneyland.
Los Angeles area hockey fans love to watch an action-packed night on the ice. Since 1993, the Honda Center, formally known as the Arrowhead Pond of Anaheim, has been the home for the National Hockey League's Anaheim Ducks. You'll find the Honda Center within the Orange County area.
The Anaheim Bullfrogs of the Roller Hockey International held games in the center from 1993 to 1999. This multi-purpose arena has hosted a wide variety of events.
Sports events held at the center include UFC events, the Built Ford Tough Series Bud Light Cup and Big West Conference Basketball Tournaments. Tina Turner, Mariah Carey, Depeche Mode, the Jonas Brothers and Roger Waters of Pink Floyd, have all performed at the center.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.10 mile(s) from Disneyland Resort®-Disney, the newest Disney attraction, Disney's California Adventure® and Downtown Disney® for uptown fun with the best dining, entertainment and shopping
- 0.10 mile(s) from Anaheim Convention Center
- 2.00 mile(s) from Anaheim City Hall
- 3.00 mile(s) from UC Irvine Medical Center
- 3.00 mile(s) from Angel Stadium, home of the California Angels
- 3.00 mile(s) from Honda Center, home of the Anaheim Ducks
- 3.00 mile(s) from Crystal Cathedral, nearly 3,000 seats designed by world-class architect Philip Johnson. Experience the California sun as it fills this all glass church with sparkling light
- 3.00 mile(s) from Block of Orange, a unique outdoor shopping and dining experience
- 4.00 mile(s) from Garden Grove City Hall
- 5.00 mile(s) from Discovery Science Center, the amusement park for your mind
- 7.00 mile(s) from Knotts Berry Farm, enjoy 160 acres of world-class rides, spectacular shows and attractions for all ages
- 8.00 mile(s) from Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament
- 10.00 mile(s) from Richard Nixon Library and a dramatic roller coaster ride through a half-century of California, U.S. and world history
- 15.00 mile(s) from Huntington Beach, Newport/Balboa Beach, Orange County fairgrounds and Irvine Park
- 15.00 mile(s) from South Coast Plaza, the ultimate shopping destination
- 20.00 mile(s) from Long Beach Aquarium of the Pacific, experience the world's largest and most diverse body of water
- 30.00 mile(s) from Mission San Juan Capistra, home of the swallows and Jewel of the Missions, the most beautiful and romantic and best known of the California Missions
- 35.00 mile(s) from Universal Studios, world's largest movie studio and theme park
- 90.00 mile(s) from Sea World Adventure Park, visit Shamu and witness the majestic power and beauty of the biggest star of Sea World®
- 90.00 mile(s) from San Diego Wildlife Park, where you'll find some of the most exotic and rare creatures on earth
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 4 mile(s) from Garden Grove
- 15 mile(s) from Long Beach
- 35 mile(s) from Los Angeles
- 45 mile(s) from Ontario
- 45 mile(s) from Burbank
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Hot tub
- Adjacent to Coco's, family dining with American cuisine, 24-hours
- Across the street from Tangerine Grill Patio,
- Across the street from Tiffy's Family Restaurant,
BEST WESTERN PLUS Stovall's Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Anaheim. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Playhouse District Block Party
Pasadena's Playhouse District transforms regular Thursday evenings into a charming night of food and music throughout the year.
2015 Six Flags Magic Mountain Fright Fest
The fun-filled theme park takes its thrills and chills to another level by transforming into a "scream park," full of haunted mazes, zombies, terrifying clowns, and more. The spooky fun begins each night at 7 p.m.
International Street Fair
International foods, crafts, folk dancing, and music take over Orange Plaza in downtown Orange.
2015 Irvine Park Railroad Pumpkin Patch
Throughout the entire month of October, Irvine Park in Orange hosts its ninth annual pumpkin patch festival, featuring train rides, hay rides, haunted houses, face painting, and so much more. The festival begins at 10 a.m.
2015 Burning Man Decompression Arts & Music Celebration
Now in its 13th year, this celebration takes place after the iconic cultural festival, Burning Man, complete with food trucks, activities for children, live musical and artistic performances, and more TBA at the L.A. State Historical Park. Event begins at 1 p.m.
2015 Promenade Beer & Wine Festival
Celebrating the growing wine bars and craft beer scene in Long Beach, this event will showcase some of the best beverages Long Beach's finest has to offer, alongside excellent local food and live music. Event is held downtown, beginning at 5 p.m.
2015 Vegan Oktoberfest
Enjoy some traditional and not so traditional Bavarian food and beverages alongside Oompah bands, maidens, and more Oktoberfest festivities at the Los Angeles Center Studios in metro L.A. The festival begins at noon.
2015 Belmont Shore Art Walk
The Belmont Shore Art walk and Sidewalk Chalk Art Content, as it's officially known, is set to feature over 45 artists putting their work on display along the Belmont Shore in Long Beach from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
2015 Toshiba Classic
A week-long PGA tournament held at the Newport Beach Country Club. There will also be a host of special events, including the Classic Pro-am, Monday Pro-am, Military Appreciation Day, and more. Events begin at 8 a.m. each day.
2015 Only in Hollywood Music & Arts Fest
A neighborhood-wide "walkable open house," this festival is set to feature live performances and art shows all along Hollywood, Sunset, and Cahuenga Boulvards, Vine Street, and Selma Avenue. Event times vary by day.
2015 Dia De Los Muertos Art Festival
Hosted at the Downey Theatre in downtown L.A., this festival is an indoor/outdoor get together, featuring theater productions, live music, art displays, ballet folklorico, and much more. The begins at 9 a.m.
2015 8th Annual Wine & Jazz Festival
Held at the Museum of Flying Santa Monica, this mini-fest features live jazz, food, fine wine tastings, and a silent auction. The fun begins at 5 p.m.
2015 Tree Lighting
A marvelous tree lighting ceremony held at Fashion Island in Newport Beach, featuring two nights of celebrations, visits from Mickey and his Disney pals, Disney orchestra performances, and more. The 90-foot tree is lit at 6 p.m.
2015 The Color Run
Known as the "happiest 5K on the planet," the Color Run in Huntington Beach sees runners race through the city while getting painted in a slew of bright colors. The race ends with the Finish Festival, featuring music, dancing, and color throws. Race begins at 9 a.m.
25th Annual Art Festival Winter Fantasy
This annual festival brings holiday cheer to the community of Laguna Beach with over 175 art displays, art sales, demonstrations, live entertainment, holiday decorations, and more. The festival is held on weekends, beginning at 10 a.m. at Sawdust Art Studio.
2015 Art Crawl Experience
Also known as ACE, the Art Crawl Experience in Downtown Anaheim Arts District features a collection of eclectic art shows in public places, on the streets, art galleries, and pop-up galleries. Don't miss the gourmet food trucks and local entertainers as well.
2015 Santa Monica-Venice Christmas Run
Began in 1977, this annual SoCal tradition features more than 10,000 runners making the trek from Santa Monica to Venice and the Venice Beach Boardwalk with 5K and 10K races. Visitors are invited to join in the fun.
2015 Muckenthalers Holiday Festival
Los Angeles visitors are invited to experience this fun-filled festival held in Fullerton, featuring an arts and crafts fair, delicious foods, craft beer vendors, home and gallery tours, and more, at the Muckentahler Culture Center. Event begins at 4 p.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean