BEST WESTERN PLUS Stovall's Inn
1110 W Katella Avenue, Anaheim, CA 92802-2805
Phone: 714/778-1880 | Fax: 714/778-3805 | 288 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Looking for luxurious accommodations near Disneyland® and Knott's Berry Farm® at an affordable price? This deluxe Anaheim hotel offers all that and more.
Located in the center of all the action in Anaheim, the area offers so much - and so do the modern, spacious rooms that were newly remodeled. Guests will love the extra special touches when staying at BEST WESTERN PLUS Stovall's Inn, such as room service, free high-speed Internet access and cable satellite television with the Disney Channel® and HBO Family®. After a great night's rest, get the perfect start to your day with a complimentary full breakfast before you head out and enjoy the many area attractions.
Just blocks from Disneyland®, Disney's California Adventure® and Downtown Disney®, delight and wonder are never far from this Anaheim hotel. But, the excitement doesn't stop there - travel just a few miles more and you can enjoy visiting Block of Orange, Knott's Berry Farm®, Discovery Science Center, Angel Stadium and Honda Center.
Those traveling on business for area conventions and events won't have to travel far, as the Anaheim Convention Center is just a couple blocks away and Anaheim City Hall, UC Irvine Medical Center and Garden Grove City Hall are also nearby. Traveling is easy, as John Wayne Airport is less than a half an hour from this Anaheim hotel.
Two serene, sparkling outdoor pools and hot tubs as well as a children's wading pool allow you to play and unwind without even needing to leave the premises. Get even more out of your stay with added amenities at this Anaheim hotel, including an exercise facility, a business center, topiary gardens, a convenience store, a 24-hour front desk, sightseeing tours and Disney® Park Hopper tickets for purchase.
Our swimming pool area will be under construction starting October 2014. Our south pool and hot tub will be open daily 9am - 6pm. Guest may utilize our sister properties pool area. Please see our front desk staff for info.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice and coffee.
- Complimentary breakfast
- Outdoor pool Heated Swimming pool area will be under construction starting October 2014. Our south pool and hot tub will be open daily 9am - 6pm. Guest may utilize our sister properties pool area - please see our front desk staff for more info.
- Spa, two
- Hot tub
- 24-hour front desk
- Exterior corridor
- Guest laundry, open 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., nominal fee
- Late check out, based upon availability
- Safe deposit box available
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center
- Fax services
- Computer available
- Photocopy services
- Convenience/sundry store
- Sightseeing tours, nominal fee
- Parking for the physically challenged 10.00 USD nominal fee, 24-hour
- Ice/vending machines
- Giftshop or newsstand
- Outdoor parking, 10.00 USD nominal fee, 24-hour
- Parking, 10.00 USD, 10.00 USD nominal fee,
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Famous topiary gardens and picture area
- Disneyland® Park Hopper tickets available for purchase
BEST WESTERN PLUS Stovall's Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus stovall's inn in Anaheim.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Stovall's Inn
Conveniently located, the best western plus stovall's inn in Anaheim, California is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 33.802705 / Latitude: -117.924895
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north. Take Interstate 5 North and exit at Katella Avenue and turn left at Disneyland Drive/West Street. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Stovall's Inn is located on the southwest corner of West/Disneyland Drive and Katella Avenue.
From: LAX. Traveling from the Los Angeles International Airport, take the 405 South and connect to the 22 East. Exit at Harbor Boulevard North and continue along Harbor to Katella Avenue. Then turn left and the BEST WESTERN PLUS Stovall's Inn is on the left hand side, about two blocks on the corner of West Street/Disneyland Drive and Katella Avenue.
From: The north. Take Interstate 5 South and exit on Disneyland Drive to Katella. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Stovall's Inn is about .5 miles on the southwest corner of West/Disneyland Drive and Katella Avenue.
From: 22 Freeway. Exit Harbor Boulevard north and continue along Harbor to Katella Avenue. Turn left and the BEST WESTERN PLUS Stovall's Inn is on the left hand side about a two blocks on the corner of West Street/Disneyland Drive and Katella Avenue.
From: The east. If coming from Interstate 10, Interstate 210 or the 91 Freeway East, get on the 57 Freeway South and Exit Katella Avenue. Turn right and the BEST WESTERN PLUS Stovall's Inn is on the left hand side about three miles on the corner of West Street/Disneyland Drive and Katella Avenue.
From: John Wayne Airport. Take the 55 North, connect to the 5 North and Exit Katella Avenue. Turn left and continue on Katella for about one mile, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Stovall's Inn is on the left hand side, on the corner of West Street/Disneyland Drive and Katella Avenue.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Stovall's Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Disney California Adventure in Anaheim is located directly across from the original Disneyland. Tickets can be purchased separately or in park-hopping combination to accommodate any itinerary. California Adventure is smaller than its sister park, however offers equally exciting rides and attractions for visitors of all ages.
Highlights of California Adventure include; Paradise Pier reflective of California’s boardwalks in earlier days; Screamin, a traditional wooden roller coaster; and Sun Wheel, both a traditional ferris wheel or gondola experience.
Best Western hotels have several locations near both parks – convenient for travelers looking for a hotel in Anaheim and the Los Angeles area. Best Western accommodations nearby allow visitors to walk to the parks and are ideal to break up the day with a rest-stop at the room – remember to get your hand stamped before leaving the park for your return entry.
Disneyland in Anaheim is the original, and arguably the world’s most famous, theme park. Opened in 1955, it remains one of California’s top destinations and every child’s fantasy vacation spot. Home to Mickey Mouse and the Disney family of characters, the Matterhorn and space mountain – the rides and attractions are seemingly endless.
Make your trip special with a reservation for dinner at Cinderella’s Castle, stake out a front row seat for the electric light parade and stick around for the spectacular nightly fireworks show. There are several Best Western hotels in the Los Angeles area, including Anaheim, across the street from the park.
Los Angeles area hockey fans love to watch an action-packed night on the ice. Since 1993, the Honda Center, formally known as the Arrowhead Pond of Anaheim, has been the home for the National Hockey League's Anaheim Ducks. The center opened with a Barry Manilow concert performance. The Anaheim Bullfrogs of the Roller Hockey International held games in the center from 1993 to 1999. This multi-purpose arena has hosted a wide variety of events.
Sports events held at the center include World Wrestling Entertainment events, UFC events, the Built Ford Tough Series Bud Light Cup and Big West Conference Basketball Tournaments. Tina Turner, Mariah Carey, Depeche Mode, the Jonas Brothers and Roger Waters of Pink Floyd, have all performed at the center. Make the most of your time in the Los Angeles area, by becoming a guest of Best Western hotels.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.10 mile(s) from Disneyland Resort®-Disney, the newest Disney attraction, Disney's California Adventure® and Downtown Disney® for uptown fun with the best dining, entertainment and shopping
- 0.10 mile(s) from Anaheim Convention Center
- 2.00 mile(s) from Anaheim City Hall
- 3.00 mile(s) from UC Irvine Medical Center
- 3.00 mile(s) from Angel Stadium, home of the California Angels
- 3.00 mile(s) from Honda Center, home of the Anaheim Ducks
- 3.00 mile(s) from Crystal Cathedral, nearly 3,000 seats designed by world-class architect Philip Johnson. Experience the California sun as it fills this all glass church with sparkling light
- 3.00 mile(s) from Block of Orange, a unique outdoor shopping and dining experience
- 4.00 mile(s) from Garden Grove City Hall
- 5.00 mile(s) from Discovery Science Center, the amusement park for your mind
- 7.00 mile(s) from Knotts Berry Farm, enjoy 160 acres of world-class rides, spectacular shows and attractions for all ages
- 8.00 mile(s) from Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament
- 10.00 mile(s) from Richard Nixon Library and a dramatic roller coaster ride through a half-century of California, U.S. and world history
- 15.00 mile(s) from Huntington Beach, Newport/Balboa Beach, Orange County fairgrounds and Irvine Park
- 15.00 mile(s) from South Coast Plaza, the ultimate shopping destination
- 20.00 mile(s) from Long Beach Aquarium of the Pacific, experience the world's largest and most diverse body of water
- 30.00 mile(s) from Mission San Juan Capistra, home of the swallows and Jewel of the Missions, the most beautiful and romantic and best known of the California Missions
- 35.00 mile(s) from Universal Studios, world's largest movie studio and theme park
- 90.00 mile(s) from Sea World Adventure Park, visit Shamu and witness the majestic power and beauty of the biggest star of Sea World®
- 90.00 mile(s) from San Diego Wildlife Park, where you'll find some of the most exotic and rare creatures on earth
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 4 mile(s) from Garden Grove
- 15 mile(s) from Long Beach
- 35 mile(s) from Los Angeles
- 45 mile(s) from Ontario
- 45 mile(s) from Burbank
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Hot tub
- Adjacent to Coco's, family dining with American cuisine, 24-hours
- Across the street from Tangerine Grill Patio,
- Across the street from Tiffy's Family Restaurant,
BEST WESTERN PLUS Stovall's Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Anaheim. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
A California Christmas Come on out to the Regan Library and Museum in Simi Valley for a unique display of all that California has to offer. There will be 24 different trees decorated to represent various attractions and cities across the state. Times vary.
Winterlit in Downtown Santa Monica
Downtown Santa Monica throws a season-long holiday bash for guests of all ages. Drop by an ice skating rink, see community parades, visit Santa, and watch holiday movie classics.
German Christmas Holiday Market Old World Village in Huntington Beach hosts this market filled with German food, vintage gifts, and arts and crafts. There will also be a bouncy house for the kids, photos with Santa, and Dachshund Races to enjoy. The market opens at 10 a.m.
Dana Point Boat Parade of Lights
Snuggle up and watch splendidly decorated boats parade around Dana Point Harbor and the jetty. Parades start at 7:30 p.m. on the weekend's Friday and Saturday.
Las Posadas on Olvera Street
Las Posadas on Olvera Street is one of downtown LA's oldest Christmas events. Enjoy nighty entertainment for nine nights starting at 5:30 p.m.
Rose Parade & the Rose Bowl
Guests line up the streets of Pasadena to catch the annual Rose Parade, followed by the big-event Rose Bowl football game.
San Juan Capistrano Car Show
Over 400 antique and classic cars will be on display at the San Juan Capistrano Community Center. See classics, cruisers, hot rods, muscle cars, and more at this pet-friendly event.
Long Beach Celebrate Downtown
This event lauds downtown Long Beach's accomplishments over the past year and looks forward to the future.
Surf City USA Marathon
Huntington Beach's annual marathon race kicks-off at 6:30 a.m. Join the fun as a runner or a spectacor cheering on at the beachside finish line, complete with beach parties and surf rock riff bands.
2015 UVSA Tet Festival
Orange County celebrates its Vietnamese heritage with the largest Tet festival in the world. Celebrate the coming of the new lunar year with festival games, traditional foods, live entertainment, and more.
Los Angeles Marathon
Step up to the challenge in this world-famous race, which starts from Dodger Stadium and ends at the oceanfront in Santa Monica.
Dana Point Festival of Whales
Celebrate the coming of whale season with this on boat and on land festival. Head out to sea for some whale watching before coming back to a festival of games, entertainment, food, and more.
Santa Clarita Cowboy Festival
Inspired by its cowboy history, Santa Clarita throws this weekend-long celebration featuring one-of-a-kind Western entertainment and food.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean