BEST WESTERN PLUS Thousand Oaks Inn
75 W Thousand Oaks Boulevard, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360-4416
Phone: 805/497-3701 | Fax: 805/497-1875 | 107 Rooms | Online Reservations
Discover this historic full-service Thousand Oaks, California hotel nestled at the base of the Santa Monica Mountains with convenient access to Malibu, California Lutheran University, Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza and Ronald Reagan Library.
Welcome to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Thousand Oaks Inn where guests will be conveniently situated in the center of Thousand Oaks, receive the highest quality of customer service and find comfortable amenities for an affordable price.
This Thousand Oaks hotel offers convenient access to many local attractions, recreational activities, shopping and dining options in the Conejo Valley. Nestled at the base of the breathtaking Santa Monica Mountain range, guests will enjoy well-appointed guest rooms featuring balconies, 60 high definition television channels and free high-speed Internet access. Beautiful suites featuring a spa tub, large living room and dining table are also available. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Thousand Oaks Inn also features a heated outdoor swimming pool, hot tub, guest library and courtyard. Hotel guests are provided complimentary access to Gold's Gym. Groups will appreciate our meeting and banquet facilities accommodating up to 200 people. And the travel weary guest will appreciate the salon and day spa.
Within a short distance from the hotel guests can spend the day exploring the most open space of any city in America or shop at a variety of shops at The Oaks Mall or Janss Marketplace located just a short walk away. California Lutheran University is located four miles away making the BEST WESTERN PLUS Thousand Oaks Inn ideal lodging for visiting family or friends. Interested in some area culture? Guests will enjoy exploring the nearby Ronald Reagan Library and the Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza.
The friendly, accommodating and caring staff at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Thousand Oaks Inn are here to welcome you as our friend to the Conejo Valley.
Breakfast not included however a coupon towards the purchase of breakfast is provided. Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Outdoor pool, heated
- Hot tub
- 24-hour front desk
- Cocktail lounge
- Baggage hold
- Safe deposit box
- Audio/visual equipment
- Mail services
- Banquet facilities, our meeting rooms are also available for banquet receptions to celebrate any occasions. We can accommodate parties or weddings from 10 to a maximum of 180 guests. We offer in-house catering from the restaurant and full service for all events.
- Ballroom, our main ballroom can accommodate up to a maximum of 180 guests with a dance floor or up to 200 without. Room rental includes all the tables needed, available house linen, set-up and clean-up of the room. A La Carte menus & packages are available.
- Hearing impaired services
- Wheelchair accessible elevator
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Massage services
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking 40A EV charging stations
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking, back lot only
- Cable or satellite television, 42-inch HDTV with 60 high-definition channels, including Showtime®
- Wedding services, banquet hall available with full service catering for receptions, weddings, birthdays and any kind of gathering.
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Exterior corridor
- Business center, available 24-hours for a nominal fee
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available, Internet connectivity
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Sunbathing poolside
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms, high speed Internet access.
- Meeting facilities we have three meeting room spaces available. One is a convertible room which can be divided into two separate smaller rooms. We are able to configure for different styles based on the needs of the host. Classroom, theater, conference, etc.
- Conference facilities, our business suite offers the best option for conference meetings of groups of 8 to 10 people max. Bigger groups can choose any of our other banquet rooms available that can accommodate their needs. We also have available A/V equipment if needed.
- ROADRUNNER SHUTTLE: Safe and reliable ground transportation solutions to and from the hotel throughout L.A., Ventura and Santa Barbara counties. 10% OFF for hotel guests using the link: www.rrshuttle.com/toinn
- Guest Library
- Complimentary newspaper (USA Today & Ventura County Star News)
- Solis Salon offers salon and day spas services to hotel guests, including limited in-room services. Ask for special discounts for hotel guests.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Thousand Oaks Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus thousand oaks inn in Thousand Oaks.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Thousand Oaks Inn
Conveniently located, the best western plus thousand oaks inn in Thousand Oaks, California is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 34.178165 / Latitude: -118.878825
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The North. Take Highway 101 South to Thousand Oaks, Exit Moorpark Rd. Turn left onto Moorpark Road. Go to the next street, turn left onto W. Thousand Oaks Blvd. BEST WESTERN PLUS Thousand Oaks Inn is around the bend on the right.
From: The South. Take Highway 101 North to Thousand Oaks, Exit Moorpark Rd. Turn right onto Moorpark Road. Go to the next street, turn left onto W. Thousand Oaks Blvd. BEST WESTERN PLUS Thousand Oaks Inn is around the bend on the right.
From: The East. Take Highway 118 West to Highway 23 South. Merge onto Highway 101 North and immediately Exit Moorpark Rd. Turn right onto Moorpark Road. Go to the next street, turn left onto W. Thousand Oaks Blvd. BEST WESTERN PLUS Thousand Oaks Inn is around the bend on the right.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Thousand Oaks Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Visit one of California's premier parks on your next visit. Malibu Creek State Park, located 25 miles northwest of Los Angeles, near Thousand Oaks, is a wonderful area for outdoor activities. Lace up your hiking boots to hike along the 15 miles of trails, along Malibu Creek and through the woods.
Saddle up your horse for horseback riding, bring your pole to catch some fish or your binoculars for spotting birds. For centuries, this area was home to the Chumash Native Americans. This lush setting was conducive for the filming of Planet of the Apes and M*A*S*H and many other movies and TV shows that were filmed in the park.
Most any visit to California can yield an impressive outdoor adventure. Your next stay in Thousand Oaks will be no different. The Santa Monica Mountains National Recreational Area, in the Los Angeles area, contains many parks, preserves and beaches.
The beautiful Santa Monica Mountains have been preserved since 1978, upon the establishment of the National Recreation Area. The park is a part of the Rim of the Valley Trail Corridor. Visitors to the park enjoy hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding and birding. The 69 mile Backbone Trail System is accessible to hikers, bikers and horseback riders and provides a path to Sandstone Peak, the highest peak in the mountains.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.60 mile(s) from Santa Monica Mtns Park
- 1.80 mile(s) from Civic Arts Plaza, Fred Kavli Theatre
- 1.80 mile(s) from Gardens of the World
- 6.00 mile(s) from Ronald Reagan Library
- 9.50 mile(s) from Leo Carillo State Beach
- 9.90 mile(s) from County Line Beach
- 10.00 mile(s) from Santa Monica Mountains, hiking, biking, nature preserves
- 12.00 mile(s) from Zuma Beach
- 15.00 mile(s) from Malibu Beach
- 20.00 mile(s) from The Getty Villa
- 24.00 mile(s) from The Getty Center
- 24.00 mile(s) from Six Flags® Magic Mountain
- 68.00 mile(s) from Disneyland®
- 90.00 mile(s) from Big Bear Mountain, snow skiing and winter sports
- 0.50 mile(s) from Janss Marketplace, outdoor shopping mall
- 0.50 mile(s) from Oaks Shopping Mall, large indoor mall
- 3.20 mile(s) from Thousand Oaks Auto Mall
- 3.60 mile(s) from Promenade at Westlake, outdoor shopping mall
- 12.00 mile(s) from Camarillo Premium Outlets
- 13.00 mile(s) from Commons at Calabasas, outdoor shopping mall
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 4.00 mile(s) from Newbury Park
- 8.00 mile(s) from Moorpark
- 14.00 mile(s) from Simi Valley
- 15.00 mile(s) from San Fernando Valley
- 18.00 mile(s) from Camarillo
- 24.00 mile(s) from Ventura
- 26.00 mile(s) from Hollywood
- 28.00 mile(s) from Universal City
- 40.00 mile(s) from Los Angeles
- 50.00 mile(s) from Santa Barbara
- 50.00 mile(s) from Long Beach
- 65.00 mile(s) from Solvang
- 80.00 mile(s) from Big Bear Mountain
- 120 mile(s) from Palm Springs
- 4.00 mile(s) from Westlake Village
- 1.00 mile(s) from General Motors, Regional Western Office
- 1.00 mile(s) from Systemware, regional offices
- 2.00 mile(s) from Baja Fresh, corporate offices
- 3.00 mile(s) from Wendy's, regional offices
- 4.00 mile(s) from Amgen
- 4.00 mile(s) from Jafra Cosmetics, corporate office
- 4.00 mile(s) from Pleasant Hawaiian
- 4.00 mile(s) from Aglient Technologies
- 4.00 mile(s) from Seventh Day Adventist, Corporate Offices
- 5.00 mile(s) from Dole Foods
- 5.00 mile(s) from Homestore
- 5.00 mile(s) from Bae Systems
- 6.00 mile(s) from Baxter
- 7.00 mile(s) from Countrywide, corporate offices
- 4.00 mile(s) from California Lutheran University
- 12.00 mile(s) from Moorpark College
- 20.00 mile(s) from Pepperdine University
- 30.00 mile(s) from University of California
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Hot tub
- 0.50 mile(s) from Los Robles Golf Course, and driving range
- 0.50 mile(s) from Gold's Gym
- 1.00 mile(s) from Health Club, free passes available
- 5.00 mile(s) from Soccer Fields, 2
- 15.00 mile(s) from Horseback Riding
- 20.00 mile(s) from Ice Skating
- 25.00 mile(s) from Zuma beach
- Adjacent to Chuck E Cheese's, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.01 mile(s) from Jamba Juice, ice cream/dessert, vegetarian, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.01 mile(s) from Outback Steakhouse, full service, steak house, open for: dinner
- 0.01 mile(s) from Noah's Bagels, coffee shop, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.25 mile(s) from Cho-Cho San, full service, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.25 mile(s) from Borderline Bar & Grill, bar/lounge, American, open for: dinner, country western bar & grill with line dancing classes
- 0.25 mile(s) from Panera Bakery Cafe, deli, American, open for: breakfast, lunch
- 0.30 mile(s) from Mandarin Buffet, buffet, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.40 mile(s) from Buca di Beppo, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.5 mile(s) from Olive Garden®, full service, Italian, open for: dinner
- 0.50 mile(s) from Red Robin®, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.5 mile(s) from Red Lobster®, full service, seafood, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.5 mile(s) from The Lazy Dog Cafe, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.50 mile(s) from Cheesecake Factory, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.50 mile(s) from Hooters, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- .5 mile(s) from Mimi's Cafe, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.50 mile(s) from Sunset Terrace Restaurant, bar/lounge, continental, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.75 mile(s) from Sisley Italian Kitchen, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.30 mile(s) from Mermaid Tavern, bar/lounge, continental, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.60 mile(s) from Lupe's, fast food, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.80 mile(s) from Claim Jumper, full service, steak house, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.90 mile(s) from California Pizza Kitchen, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.90 mile(s) from PF Chang's China Bistro, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.00 mile(s) from Mastro's Steakhouse, full service, steak house, open for: dinner, 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Thousand Oaks Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Thousand Oaks. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Playhouse District Block Party
Pasadena's Playhouse District transforms regular Thursday evenings into a charming night of food and music throughout the year.
2015 Six Flags Magic Mountain Fright Fest
The fun-filled theme park takes its thrills and chills to another level by transforming into a "scream park," full of haunted mazes, zombies, terrifying clowns, and more. The spooky fun begins each night at 7 p.m.
2015 Burning Man Decompression Arts & Music Celebration
Now in its 13th year, this celebration takes place after the iconic cultural festival, Burning Man, complete with food trucks, activities for children, live musical and artistic performances, and more TBA at the L.A. State Historical Park. Event begins at 1 p.m.
2015 Promenade Beer & Wine Festival
Celebrating the growing wine bars and craft beer scene in Long Beach, this event will showcase some of the best beverages Long Beach's finest has to offer, alongside excellent local food and live music. Event is held downtown, beginning at 5 p.m.
2015 Vegan Oktoberfest
Enjoy some traditional and not so traditional Bavarian food and beverages alongside Oompah bands, maidens, and more Oktoberfest festivities at the Los Angeles Center Studios in metro L.A. The festival begins at noon.
2015 Belmont Shore Art Walk
The Belmont Shore Art walk and Sidewalk Chalk Art Content, as it's officially known, is set to feature over 45 artists putting their work on display along the Belmont Shore in Long Beach from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
2015 Only in Hollywood Music & Arts Fest
A neighborhood-wide "walkable open house," this festival is set to feature live performances and art shows all along Hollywood, Sunset, and Cahuenga Boulvards, Vine Street, and Selma Avenue. Event times vary by day.
2015 Dia De Los Muertos Art Festival
Hosted at the Downey Theatre in downtown L.A., this festival is an indoor/outdoor get together, featuring theater productions, live music, art displays, ballet folklorico, and much more. The begins at 9 a.m.
2015 8th Annual Wine & Jazz Festival
Held at the Museum of Flying Santa Monica, this mini-fest features live jazz, food, fine wine tastings, and a silent auction. The fun begins at 5 p.m.
2015 Santa Monica-Venice Christmas Run
Began in 1977, this annual SoCal tradition features more than 10,000 runners making the trek from Santa Monica to Venice and the Venice Beach Boardwalk with 5K and 10K races. Visitors are invited to join in the fun.
2015 Muckenthalers Holiday Festival
Los Angeles visitors are invited to experience this fun-filled festival held in Fullerton, featuring an arts and crafts fair, delicious foods, craft beer vendors, home and gallery tours, and more, at the Muckentahler Culture Center. Event begins at 4 p.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean