BEST WESTERN PREMIER Ivy Hotel Napa
4195 Solano Avenue, Napa, CA 94558-2233
Phone: 707/253-9300 | Fax: 707/253-0906 | 115 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
You deserve to go wine tasting in wine country, which is exactly what's in store for you around this gorgeous Napa hotel.
Wineries, world-class restaurants, and hiking and cycling trails abound in this region. Your Napa hotel is close to the entire splendor of the area. Spend an afternoon touring different wineries and selecting a new favorite merlot. There are several great golf courses near the hotel, too.
We're not just a great Napa hotel located near wineries. The proximity to Napa Valley world-class restaurants and local agricultural attractions is unbeatable. We're the only hotel in downtown Napa with an outdoor swimming pool and hot tub. You don't need to be at the beach to work on your tan and enjoy a refreshing dip in turquoise waters.
Guests are in luck because we're the only Premier Best Western in all of California. That means extra doses of luxury, amenities and service at this Napa hotel. Our deluxe, complimentary full breakfast features waffles, breads and pastries, yogurt, cereal, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, fresh fruits, and 100% Arabica coffee and chilled juices.
The Napa Valley Wine Auction attracts travelers from around the world. This Napa hotel is within walking distance to local transportation, and has great customer service, free Wi-Fi in the rooms, and free parking. Don't miss out on the local winemaker reception hosted in the lobby every Friday.
The opulent, avant-garde boutique Napa hotel provides a stunning beginning to any trip. Friendly staff members are happy to help guests plan a day's agenda. Enjoy the great outdoors in style with a bicycle ride around town.
Photographers and nature lovers delight in the endless beauty of Mother Nature. A stroll around town or a hike on one of the local trails will have you right in the middle of the adventure. Your gorgeous Napa hotel is an entryway to the unique experience of downtown Napa Valley.
Reserve an unforgettable stay at BEST WESTERN PREMIER Ivy Hotel Napa right now! Welcome to Best Western.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee.
- Cocktail lounge
- Outdoor pool heated, swimming
- Hot tub
- Exercise facility, 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., elliptical, bicycle, exercise balls
- Weight lifting equipment
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff, (English, Spanish, Cantonese, Mandarin, Swedish, Hindi)
- Porterage/bell services
- Guest laundry, nominal fee
- Laundromat, nominal fee
- Dry cleaning same day cleaning available, nominal fee
- Express check in
- Late check out available upon request
- Safe deposit box, at front desk
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center
- Printer available
- Fax services charge applies, per page
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Convenience store/Sundry
- Physically challenged services
- Hearing impaired services
- Physically challenged facilities
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Internet connectivity
- Motor coach parking
- Friday evening wine reception
BEST WESTERN PREMIER Ivy Hotel Napa
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western premier ivy hotel napa in Napa.
BEST WESTERN PREMIER Ivy Hotel Napa
Conveniently located, the best western premier ivy hotel napa in Napa, California is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 38.335275 / Latitude: -122.322225
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: San Francisco. Merge onto Interstate 80 east Bay Bridge/Oakland. Take Exit 33 merge onto 37 W Napa. Take Exit 19 for CA-29/Sonoma Boulevard toward Napa. Turn right onto CA-29/Sonoma Boulevard. Turn left at Wine Country Avenue. Take first left onto Solano Avenue. The BEST WESTERN PREMIER Ivy Hotel Napa is on the right.
From: Sacramento. Merge onto Interstate 80 west San Francisco. Exit onto CA-12 W/Jameson Canyon Road toward Napa/Sonoma. Turn right at CA-12/CA-29 Napa Vallejo Highway. Turn left at Wine Country Avenue. Take first left onto Solano Avenue. The BEST WESTERN PREMIER Ivy Hotel Napa is on the right.
From: San Jose/Oakland. Merge onto Interstate 880 N Oakland. Merge onto Interstate 80 east Sacramento. Take exit 33 merge onto 37 west Napa. Take Exit 19 for CA-29/Sonoma Boulevard toward Napa. Turn right onto CA-29/Sonoma Boulevard. Turn left at Wine Country Avenue. Take first left onto Solano Avenue. The BEST WESTERN PREMIER Ivy Hotel Napa is on the right.
From: Sonoma. Merge onto 12E/CA 121-N. Turn left onto CA-29N Napa/Calistoga. Turn left at Wine Country Avenue. Take first left onto Solano Avenue. The BEST WESTERN PREMIER Ivy Hotel Napa is on the right.
BEST WESTERN PREMIER Ivy Hotel Napa
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Embark on your next journey through wine country in California. Be sure to visit the Charles Krug Winery, one of the top wineries near Sonoma and Napa. Explore the Bay Area and take in all you can as you tour the Charles Krug Winery, found in the city of Saint Helena, just off of Highway 128.
Founded in 1861 by Charles Krug, the Charles Krug Winery is a cornerstone in the history of the Napa Valley wine landscape. When you visit the Charles Krug Winery, head for the Tasting Room, where you'll have an opportunity to sample a wide variety of fine wines. Reserve a spot at the Cucina di Rosa, the on-site restaurant where they perfectly pair your lunch with their signature reds and whites.
Founded in 1976, and producing their first vintage two years later, Duckhorn Vineyards is an exceptional winery in Napa Valley. As you embark your next tour of the many wineries across northern California, plan a visit to this charming, boutique-style winery. Make the drive from nearby Napa or Sonoma.
Fond in the city of Satin Helena, Duckhorn Vineyards produces more than 100,000 cases of wine each year. At Duckhorn Vineyards, you'll find exemplary Merlot, as it is their speciality. The winery is open daily, excluding any major holidays, and features on-site tastings – reserve a spot now and enjoy the Portfolio Tasting.
Whether you enjoy pairing a full bodied Merlot with a steak, or sipping on a slightly chilled Pinot Grigio with friends, your wine tastes are in for a treat. Make your way to the Napa Valley wine region in northern California and visit the Jericho Canyon Vineyard.
While there are many vineyards and wineries to choose from all across California, the Jericho Canyon Vineyard proves to be an exemplary choice with it's fine selection of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and even Cabernet Franc. Drive in from nearby Sonoma or Napa and explore the Jericho Canyon Vineyard tour and tasting.
One of the original California counties, Napa County is set just north of the San Francisco Bay area – and is considered the heart of California’s Wine Country. Napa County covers an area of over 500,000 acres, and is home to cities like Calistoga and the county seat, Napa.
Visitors of Napa County may enjoy wine tastings throughout the area, visit Calistogas Old Faithful Geyser, or explore the Robert Louis Stevenson State Park. After your adventure in northern California, rest easy at a Best Western hotel in Napa County.
Offering one of the most personal and intimate hot air balloon rides over the Napa Valley, Napa Valley Aloft Balloon Rides launches in Yountville, close to Napa. Catch views of Bay Area landmarks like Mt. St Helena, the Vaca Range, and the Mayacamas Mountain Range. If conditions are favorable, the balloon can rise high enough for glimpses of the Sierra Nevadas and San Francisco.
Plan to spend 3.5 to 4 hours during your hot air balloon adventure, which includes check-in, balloon inflation, flying time, pack-up, and a relaxing and hearty breakfast to toast your flight. Be sure to bring layered clothing, as all flights launch at dawn.
Offering a relaxing and scenic three-hour journey through the heart of Napa County, the Napa Valley Wine Train runs from downtown Napa to the village of St. Helena and back again. The trip includes a freshly prepared lunch or dinner and extends the option of disembarking and taking a winery tour during one of the train's stops.
Sit back and relax in one of the train's fully restored 1952 Vista Dome Car or enjoy your meal in an authentic 1915-1917 Pullman Dining Car. The trip is also one of the most extensive in the Bay Area. You'll pass through five towns, including Yountville, Oakville, Rutherford, and St. Helena.
Visit the historic Nichelini Winery on your next excursion through the Napa Valley wine region. As one of the oldest and most iconic wineries in the area, Nichelini Winery should be on any list of place to see near Napa and Sonoma. You'll find the Nichelini Winery just off of Sage Canyon Road.
The Nichelini Winery is the oldest family-owned winery in the Napa wine region, tracing it's roots to 1890. You'll find a wide range of exemplary wines at Nichelini – from the Cabernet Sauvignon Rosé, which won Best in Show at the 2014 International Women's Wine Competition, to the 2011 Merlot, winner of the silver medal at the 2014 San Diego Intl. Wine Competition. You can taste these, and many more, at the Nichelini Wine Tasting Room.
The Oxbow Public Market greets all Napa visitors and residents with a delicious assortment of food, wine, desserts, and pantry essentials. Explore over 25 shops and bakeries that range from offering chocolates, coffee, seafood, and Venezuelan to produce and specialty grocery shops offering olive oil, seasoning, honey, and more.
Don’t miss the Napa Farmers Market, held every Tuesday and Saturday morning from May to October, located in the Oxbow parking lot. You can also feel like a part of the local scene during Locals Night, held every Tuesday evening and featuring special meals from this Bay Area market.
Explore the depths of the Napa Valley wine region in northern California on your next visit. Don't miss out on your chance to tour the Robert Mondavi Winery, one of the premier wine destinations in the area. Found just north of Napa and Sonoma, the Robert Mondavi Winery is easily accessed from St. Helena Highway.
Opened in 1966, the Robert Mondavi Winery is the namesake winery of Robert Mondavi, who was one of the world's premier wine makers. The Kalon Vineyard at the Robert Mondavi Winery is a sight to behold – acre upon acre lush, grape vines, each segment ready to be paired with your next steak or swordfish.
Wine Country Tastings in Napa and Sonoma is the reason many visitors choose Napa Valley for their vacation destination. The breathtaking rolling hills of vineyards span across the landscape of Marin County and the Wine Country. Choose from a variety of wine tasting options at several Napa valley wineries or enjoy touring several wineries and lunch during a Limo Tour.
Treat yourself to a gourmet meal at one of the several area restaurants in Napa, Calistoga, Yountville, Oakville and St Helena. Enjoy a pampering mud bath or a couple's massage in Calistoga. After a day of tastings, touring and relaxation, check into one of several Best Western area hotels for superior customer services and amenities. Enjoy your time in beautiful Napa Valley and Sonoma.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 4.00 mile(s) from Artesa Winery
- 5.00 mile(s) from Domaine Carneros
- 5.00 mile(s) from Domaine Chandon
- 5.00 mile(s) from Robert Mondavi
- 5.00 mile(s) from Hess Collection
- 5.00 mile(s) from Stag's Leap
- 5.00 mile(s) from Rubicon Estate
- 5.00 mile(s) from Plumjack Winery
- 5.00 mile(s) from Silver Oak
- 6.00 mile(s) from Opus One
- 9.00 mile(s) from Mumm Napa
- 9.00 mile(s) from Franciscan Estate
- 9.00 mile(s) from Beaulieu Vineyard
- 9.00 mile(s) from Cakebread Cellars
- 9.00 mile(s) from Sutter Home Winery
- 10.00 mile(s) from V. Sattui Winery
- 11.00 mile(s) from Beringer Vineyards
- 16.00 mile(s) from Castello Di Amorosa
- 20.00 mile(s) from Sterling Vineyards
- 20.00 mile(s) from Clos Pegase
- 22.00 mile(s) from Chateau Montalena Winery
- 3.00 mile(s) from Napa Premium Outlets, discount factory outlets
- 4.00 mile(s) from Downtown Napa, wine, art, crafts, and clothing
- 5.00 mile(s) from Oxbow Public Market, wine & food
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 4.00 mile(s) from Yountville
- 9.00 mile(s) from Oakville
- 11.00 mile(s) from Rutherford
- 13.00 mile(s) from St Helena
- 17.00 mile(s) from Vallejo
- 17.00 mile(s) from Sonoma
- 19.00 mile(s) from Calistoga
- 22.00 mile(s) from Fairfield
- 25.00 mile(s) from Novato
- 25.00 mile(s) from Petaluma
- 50.00 mile(s) from San Francisco
- 60.00 mile(s) from Sacramento
- 85.00 mile(s) from San Jose
- 5.00 mile(s) from Napa Valley College
- 8.00 mile(s) from Boston Reed College
- 15.00 mile(s) from CIA Greystone - Culinary, Culinary Institute of America at Greystone
- 20.00 mile(s) from Pacific Union College, Angwin
- 20.00 mile(s) from Touro University, Vallejo
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Hot tub
- 4.00 mile(s) from Napa River Adventures, guided river tours
- 4.00 mile(s) from Kayak NV, recreational kayaks
- 4.00 mile(s) from Napa Valley Bike Tours, bicycle, van, limo, kayak, horse, & balloon adventures. Packages available.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Napa Golf Course Kennedy, 18 hole golf course
- 6.00 mile(s) from Rockzilla, indoor rock climbing
- 6.00 mile(s) from Vintners Golf Course, 9 hole golf course
- 7.00 mile(s) from Silverado Resort, golf resort
- 13.00 mile(s) from Chardonnay Golf Club, Chardonnay & Eagle Vines Golf Club
- 14.00 mile(s) from Both State Park, biking, hiking, trails, etc.
- Choose from a wide selection of restaurants near this Napa, California hotel
- Ivy Hotel Lounge, on premises, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, dinner
- Adjacent to Red Hen Cantina, full service, Mexican, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 2.00 mile(s) from Bistro Don Giovanni, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
- 3.00 mile(s) from Cole's Chop House, full service, steak house, open for: lunch, dinner
- 3.00 mile(s) from Cuvee, full service, French, open for: lunch, dinner
- 3.00 mile(s) from Fume, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 3.00 mile(s) from Celadon, full service, International, open for: lunch, dinner
- 4.00 mile(s) from Neela's, full service, Indian, open for: lunch, dinner
- 5.00 mile(s) from Bouchon, full service, French, open for: lunch, dinner
- 5.00 mile(s) from Brix, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 6.00 mile(s) from Etoille, full service, French, open for: lunch, dinner
- 6.00 mile(s) from French Laundry, full service, French, open for: lunch, dinner
- 8.00 mile(s) from Mustards, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 11.00 mile(s) from Auberg Du Soleil, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 11.00 mile(s) from Rutherford Grill, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 14.00 mile(s) from Go Fish, full service, seafood, open for: lunch, dinner
- 14.00 mile(s) from Tra Vigne, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
- 14.00 mile(s) from Terra, full service, International, open for: lunch, dinner
- 21.00 mile(s) from Jole, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 21.00 mile(s) from Brannan's Grill, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
BEST WESTERN PREMIER Ivy Hotel Napa
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Napa. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean