BEST WESTERN Sahara
825 W Hobsonway, Blythe, CA 92225-1415
Phone: 760/922-7105 | Fax: 760/922-5836 | 46 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 2:00 PM | Online Reservations
The BEST WESTERN Sahara is located in the heart of the beautiful Palo Verde Valley along 45 miles of the Colorado River near the California-Arizona border.
The BEST WESTERN Sahara offers thrilling outdoor adventure, plenty of relaxation and a great location at an unbeatable price.
While staying at the BEST WESTERN Sahara, guests can take in the many local attractions and activities. The famous Colorado River offers endless water fun, shoppers will love being just a short walk from the best shops and restaurants in town, golfers will love the local courses, and the nearby town of Quartzsite is a great day trip destination with plenty of history and rock hunting.
Blythe is also home to plenty of annual festivals and fairs, so be sure to check the schedule when in town, because you might even get to see the renowned Blythe Jazz Festival, Colorado River Music Festival or other popular events.
Inside the BEST WESTERN Sahara, guests will find that each spacious, thoughtfully designed room comes complete with all the comforts of home and the upgraded amenities guests have come to appreciate and expect from the Best Western brand. Other amenities at this Blythe hotel also include an oversize outdoor swimming pool and a complimentary breakfast each morning, which features sausage, eggs, biscuits and gravy, make your own waffles, fresh fruits, pastries, juices and more.
Guests visiting Blythe, California on business will also appreciate the spacious, comfortable accommodations at the BEST WESTERN Sahara, in addition to a close proximity to local businesses, like Chuckwalla and Ironwood State Prisons, Palo Verde Hospital, Blythe Solar Projects and Palo Verde College.
Whether you're just traveling through Blythe or planning an extended stay, the BEST WESTERN Sahara is ready to welcome you with a friendly staff, comfortable rooms and the best deals in town. Book a stay at the BEST WESTERN Sahara today.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Complimentary full breakfast, sausage, eggs, biscuits and gravy, fresh waffles, cereals, breads, fruits, juice, coffee, assortment of pastries
- Complimentary breakfast
- Outdoor pool Oversized pool and pool deck. Open from 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., year round
- 24-hour front desk
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Exterior corridor
- Hot tub Oversized outdoor hot tub
- Late check out, available upon request and availability
- Safe deposit box
- Cable or satellite television Satellite TV with residential experience
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center, printing available at the business center in the lobby.
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Mail services, stamps and mailing available in the lobby
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Complimentary USA Today newspaper
- Easy access off Interstate 10
- Located in Downtown Blythe
- High-speed Internet access
- Oversized pool area
BEST WESTERN Sahara
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western sahara in Blythe.
BEST WESTERN Sahara
Conveniently located, the best western sahara in Blythe, California is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 33.610215 / Latitude: -114.606515
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: I-10 Traveling West Take the Lovekin Boulevard Exit and turn right on to Lovekin Boulevard. The BEST WESTERN Sahara is located at the corner of Lovekin Boulevard and Hobsonway just two blocks north of the freeway.
From: I-10 Traveling East Take the Lovekin Boulevard Exit and turn Left on to Lovekin Boulevard. The BEST WESTERN Sahara is located at the corner of Lovekin Boulevard and Hobsonway just two blocks north of the freeway.
BEST WESTERN Sahara
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
The Picacho State Recreation Area, in southern California's desert region is the site of a gold mining town that existing 100 years ago. The town was flooded in 1938, once the lake was filled behind Imperial Dam. The remains of an old ore processing mill still exist along the river.
Today, visitors to the area enjoy hiking, fishing and boating. Located along the lower Colorado River, many love to fish in the river for bass and crappie. After exploring the park and surrounding desert, drive a short distance north to Blythe. Comfortable accommodations and excellent guest services with Best Western hotels await.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 5.00 mile(s) from Colorado River, boating, skiing, and water activities parks.
- 20.00 mile(s) from Blythe Intaglios, these Ancient Ruins are a mysterious site. The Blythe Intaglios or Blythe Geoglyphs are a group of gigantic figures found on the ground, discovered in the 1930's.
- 20.00 mile(s) from Hauser Geode Beds, exploration and digging at this elusive spot yields geodes, beautiful inside when split open.
- 20.00 mile(s) from Opal Hill Mine, the public may explore this privately owned mine, and most come back with something to show for their effort.
- 0.20 mile(s) from K-Mart Shopping Center, located just a few blocks from the hotel
- 0.20 mile(s) from Ranch Market Grocery, located in the K-Mart shopping center
- 1.00 mile(s) from Albertsons Grocery
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 4.00 mile(s) from Ehrenberg
- 15.00 mile(s) from Quartzsite
- 80.00 mile(s) from Yuma / El Centro
- 100 mile(s) from Palm Springs
- 150 mile(s) from Pheonix
- 0.25 mile(s) from Palo Verde Hospital, primary Blythe Hospital
- 0.50 mile(s) from CYR Aviation, local aviation experts and transport
- 1.00 mile(s) from Riverside County Offices
- 1.00 mile(s) from City of Blythe City Hall and Court
- 10.00 mile(s) from Morgan Truck Company, is a builder of large transport vehicles
- 20.00 mile(s) from Chuckawalla and Ironwood, two state prisons located 20 miles west of Blythe in the Mohave Desert
- 5.00 mile(s) from Palo Verde Community College, this newly built college is conveniently located five miles northwest of the hotel
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 0.50 mile(s) from Todd Park, local picnic area
- 4.00 mile(s) from Colorado River Fun, Macintyre, Quechan, and Mayflower Parks offer lagoons and locations for family fun
- 5.00 mile(s) from River Boating and Skiing, Macintyre, Quechan, and Mayflower Parks offer Docking for boating and skiing.
- 5.00 mile(s) from fishing, plenty of local fishing areas near Blythe located at the Colorado River
- 5.00 mile(s) from Colorado River Fair Grounds, large indoor area and grounds home to many of Blythe's largest events
- 5.00 mile(s) from Blythe Golf Course, this beautiful 18-hole golf course is open year round to the public
- 5.00 mile(s) from hunting, Dove season opens in August!
- 30.00 mile(s) from rock hunting and climbing, rock hunting and climbing very popular in Blythe's surrounding mountains
- 25.00 mile(s) from Quartszite Rock Show, Quartsize located 20 miles away hosts large rock shows every year
- 0.10 mile(s) from Red Cactus Bar & Grill, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, American food and steakhouse. A popular among the locals and travelers alike.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Subway®, deli, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.10 mile(s) from Taco Bell®, fast food, Mexican, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.10 mile(s) from Popeye Louisiana Kitchen® fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Courtesy Coffee Shop, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, This award winning, Historic Blythe, California restaurant boasts great portions with a full menu of your favorite classic American entrees.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Denny's®, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, a classic American favorite, located just two blocks from the hotel. The restaurant is open 24-ours.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Sizzler, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, located just one block from the hotel.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Pizza Hut®, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- Adjacent to Wang's Palace, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from China Garden, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner, a local favorite. China Garden offers you great flavors of your favorite chinese dishes.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Rositas, full service, Mexican, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, located adjacent to all star cinemas movie theater. Its a great place to enjoy authentic Mexican cuisine.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Kentucky Fried Chicken, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
BEST WESTERN Sahara
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Blythe. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
American Heat Bike Weekend There will be stunt shows, live entertainment, and great food throughout Palm Springs over this weekend. It all begins at 10 a.m. on Friday.
McCormick's Classic Car Show and Auction The Spa Resort Casino in Palm Springs hosts over 500 exotic cars for this auction. The auction begins at noon on Friday.
Chalk Fest 29 Test your chalk skills during this new event in Twentynine Palms. This event is open to everyone from professional to amateur levels with a special area for the kiddos to work.
Festival of Lights Parade This fun parade down Palm Canyon Drive has lighted floats, horses, and classic cars. It rolls out at 5:45 p.m.
Walk of the Inns Enjoy a self-guided tour through some of Palm Springs’ most unique hotels and inns. The tour can begin at any of the participating hotels or at the Palm Springs Art Museum. Hotels are open for tours starting at 4 p.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean