BEST WESTERN Seven Seas
411 Hotel Circle S, San Diego, CA 92108-3402
Phone: 619/291-1300 | Fax: 619/291-6933 | 307 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 4:00 PM | Online Reservations
This full-service San Diego, California hotel is a property featuring comfortable guest rooms and convenient access to local attractions such as the San Diego Zoo, USS Midway Museum, San Diego Convention Center, and SeaWorld®.
Centrally located in San Diego's Mission Valley, the BEST WESTERN Seven Seas is the largest Best Western on the West Coast with over 300 guest rooms on 12 lovely acres. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, the friendly staff at this southern California hotel will ensure an enjoyable stay. Hotel guests will be close to beautiful California beaches as well as a variety of world class shops and restaurants within walking distance.
Each guest room and suite features a refrigerator, cable satellite television and FREE high-speed Internet access. Other hotel amenities include an outdoor heated swimming pool, an poolside exercise facility, table tennis,and meeting/banquet facilities accommodating up to 100 people.
The BEST WESTERN Seven Seas is located near the 18 hole Riverwalk Golf Course and less than one mile from Fashion Valley Shopping Center, which offers a variety of shops for every budget. Families especially will enjoy spending the day at the San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld® or walking through one of the many museums at Balboa Park. Other nearby attractions includes Qualcomm Stadium, Petco Park, Old Town, Seaport Village, USS Midway Museum, Mission Valley Shopping Center and several miles of beautiful coastline. There are also several colleges in the area including University of San Diego, San Diego State University, Point Loma Nazarene University and University of California San Diego. Also, many hospitals are just up the hill from us.
Make a reservation today and save at the BEST WESTERN Seven Seas!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Restaurant on-site
- Pool service, bar and limited restaurant menu available
- Higher rates may apply for holidays and special events
- Outdoor parking, free
- Cocktail lounge Zack's Bar, 2:00 p.m to 12:00 a.m.
- Outdoor pool heated open year round
- Exercise facility, Open from 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. poolside workout room. Cardio machines, ie., treadmill, eliptical etc
- Table tennis/ping pong
- Dry Cleaning Service, nominal fee (Monday - Friday), same day cleaning available
- Meeting facilities, 2000 square feet, up to 100 people. Social gatherings, business meetings, driving schools
- Hot tub, 2 spa pools
- Banquet facilities Lord Jim's Banquet room for catered events. Full bar available. A varied menu selection at affordable prices
- Catering available
- Weight lifting equipment, limited weights to 25 lbs
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff, Spanish
- Porterage/bell services
- Laundromat coin operated
- Safe deposit box
- Cable or satellite television
- Fax services, nominal fee
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Wedding services see Catering Manager
- Ballroom up to 100 guests
- Coffee shop Seven Seas Cafe, featuring local favorites. Breakfast options available for purchase. 6:00 am - 10:00 pm.
- Ice/vending machines, Several ice and vending machines located throughout our 12 acre property.
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Exterior corridor
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Airport car 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. Last call at 9:30 p.m. Once you arrive in San Diego and have retrieved your luggage. Contact the BEST WESTERN Seven Seas direct. Our staff will instruct you where to meet our driver.
- Free parking
- Free wireless high-speed Internet access. Hard Wire options available.
- Complimentary shuttle to the airport, SeaWorld® and the San Diego Zoo®. Based on availability. Check our schedule. Operates 6:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Group Sales office. Group rates available on 10 or more rooms. Contact the hotel direct for assistance.
- Attraction tickets available for purchase: Sea World, San Diego Zoo, Legoland and Disneyland & California Adventure
- Lobby computer, high-speed Internet access with computer access
BEST WESTERN Seven Seas
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western seven seas in San Diego.
BEST WESTERN Seven Seas
Conveniently located, the best western seven seas in San Diego, California is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 32.760595 / Latitude: -117.166175
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: North Driving South on Interstate 5, take Interstate 8 East. Exit onto Hotel Circle which is located between Interstate 5 and Highway 163. Turn left and drive to the southweast end of Hotel Circle South. Before you go under the bridge we're located on the right! Can't miss us!
From: Airport Follow signs to Interstate 5. Take Interstate 5 North, then take Interstate 8 East. Exit onto Hotel Circle which is located between Interstate 5 and Highway 163. The BEST WESTERN Seven Seas is located in the Southeast end of Hotel Circle South before you drive under the bridge.
From: East Heading West on Interstate 8. Take the Hotel Circle exit. Stay to the right and turn onto Hotel Circle North. Stay right and drive under the bridge. Best Western Seven Seas is just on the other side on the left which is the Southeast end of Hotel Circle South.
BEST WESTERN Seven Seas
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Plan your next California getaway. The Cabrillo National Monument honors the landing spot of the first Spanish explorers when they arrived to San Diego area and later founded the city of San Diego. Visitors to this monument can enjoy exploring the history of the area or take part in outdoor activities.
The monument's visitors' center, guests can take a self-guided tour of the Old Point Loma Lighthouse, visit the "Age of Exploration" exhibit room, and see military history exhibits. Outside, guests can hike the Bayside Trail, go bicycling along Cabrillo Memorial Drive, and take in views of the city and Pacific Ocean.
Home to the 3rd Marine Aircraft Wing, the Marine Corps Air Station Miramar is located north of San Diego, California. In use from 1917 to 1920, then again from 1929 to the present, MCAS Miramar is found north of downtown San Diego, just east of I-805.
The airfield at MCAS Miramar is named after Admiral M.A. Mitscher – he commanded Task Force 58 in WWII. The MCAS Miramar was once the home of the United States Navy Fighter Weapons School – and its TOPGUN training program. When you visit MCAS Miramar, be sure to check out the Flying Leatherneck Aviation Museum, and the annual Miramar Airshow, held in October.
Since 1997, Southern California has been the home to the largest military command in the country's southwest region. The Naval Base Coronado encompasses more than 57,000 acres of land, in San Diego.
This impressive aerospace-industrial complex is the largest of its kind in the United States Navy. Although one Commanding Officer is in charge over the entire base, it employs more than 36,000 civilian and military personnel.
It remains one of the largest employers in San Diego County. The base provides the space for air, ground, undersea and sea operations.
The southern tip of San Diego in the San Diego Bay was kept lit for thirty-six years by a faithful light. The Old Point Loma Lighthouse was completed 1855 at a height of forty-six feet on top of a 400-foot cliff.
It was one of the first eight lighthouses to be built on the west coast. This historical white brick lighthouse features a green lantern and was visible for twenty-eight miles. Visit from downtown San Diego.
Due to the location of the "Old Spanish Lighthouse" on top of Point Loma, the low fog and clouds often made it hard to see the light. By 1891, the light was discontinued and no longer used.
The New Point Loma Lighthouse was built on the tip of the point at eighty-eight feet above sea level. While in San Diego, make time to visit the historical Old Point Loma Lighthouse to stroll through the lighthouse, see the living quarters and walk through the museum. The lighthouse is located in the Cabrillo National Monument.
Fun for all ages, Old Town San Diego State Historic Park offers visitors a glimpse into what life was like in San Diego from 1821 to 1872. Visitors stroll through the restored 5 historic buildings, adobes, museums and shops from this once Mexican pueblo town, to see how it was transformed into an American Settlement.
Step into La Casa de Estudillo, La Casa de Machado y Stewart, Mason Street School, the first public school in California, the San Diego Union Printing Office and the Seeley Stables Museum. Enjoy your time learning about the history of San Diego.
Major League Baseball in San Diego is alive and well. Petco Park has been the home ballpark for the San Diego Padres since 2004, after they left Qualcomm Stadium. The stadium's first baseball game was part of a four-team NCAA invitational tournament with the San Diego State Aztecs baseball team.
A record crowd was in attendance as they beat Houston. Fans love to watch the games from the "Park at the Park" area near the outfield fence. In addition to baseball games, the stadium hosts concerts and special events. Explore the park on your next stay in the San Diego area.
Top entertainer concerts performed in the ballpark include The Rolling Stones, Madonna and Taylor Swift. From 2007 to 2009, the USA Stevens rugby sevens tournament was held at Petco Park. Additional events hosted at the park include American Idol auditions and the Food Network's "Chairman's Challenge."
Southern California residents and visitors in the San Diego area have supported the San Diego Chargers professional football team since 1967. Qualcomm Stadium, a multi-purpose facility, has been home to Chargers from the beginning. The stadium was named San Diego Stadium from 1967 to 1980, then named Jack Murphy Stadium from 1980 to 1997, then finally named Qualcomm Stadium since 1997.
The San Diego Padres professional baseball team played in the stadium from 1969 to 2003, when they moved to Petco Park. Located in San Diego's Mission Valley area, the stadium is also home to the San Diego State University Aztecs football team. Three Super Bowl games have been held at the stadium in addition to Major League Baseball All-Star Games and World Series games.
Flying into San Diego? San Diego International Airport was constructed at the encouragement of Charles Lindbergh in 1928. By 1934, the airport was designated as an international airport. The airport was also used by the United States Coast Guard Base.
In 1942, this San Diego area airport was used during World War II. After the war, commercial flights were available via Pacific Southwest Airlines, American Airlines, United Airlines, Western Airlines, Bonanza and PSA. The airport has become the busiest single-runway commercial airport in America.
Sixteen airline support providers and seven airfreight companies also contribute to the traffic at this busy airport. Passengers have a choice of eighteen commercial airlines for flights to many major U.S. cities. Make the most of your time in the San Diego area.
Established in 1897, San Diego State University is situated northwest of downtown San Diego, and is a wonderful attraction within the San Diego metro area. Visitors from nearby cities like Oceanside, and Chula Vista make frequent trips to SDSU during the fall to catch all of the Aztec football action at Qualcomm Stadium. Academically, SDSU offers a wide variety of undergraduate and graduate degrees, and is a member of the National Association of State Universities and Land-Grant Colleges.
While in San Diego visiting SDSU, many visitors enjoy taking time to explore the local attractions like Balboa Park, and the famous San Diego Zoo. During the winter, many sports fans enjoy the high-energy, alley-oop action of SDSU Aztec basketball. Head to Viejas Arena and watch as both the men's and women's Aztec basketball teams compete against the rest of the Mountain West Conference.
A full day of fun awaits at the San Diego Zoo, located in San Diego's Balboa Park. Stroll through the Discovery Outpost, Lost Forest, Asian Passage, Panda Canyon, Polar Rim, Elephant Odyssey, Urban Jungle, Africa Rocks and Outback to visit all of the animals. The zoo has been providing fun times with animals since its opening in 1915. Enjoy a relaxing ride on the gondola, the Skyfari, for a birds-eye view of the entire zoo.
Ready for a unique zoo adventure? Sign up for one of the special zoo tours. The Backstage Pass - Ultimate Encounter allows visitors to meet many of the exotic animals up close. Additional options include the Inside Look tour, the Discovery tour and the Horticulture tour. Make the most of your time exploring the San Diego metro area.
See one of the most famous attractions on the planet – SeaWorld San Diego. Located near the sun and sand of San Diego’s Mission Bay, it's the original marine mammal park and aquarium. Home of Shamu,the magnificent and talented killer whale featured in popular daily shows is arguably the park’s most famous resident.
This family-friendly park is full of world-class marine exhibits, aquariums and rides - providing a full-days fun and entertainment. It's a premier destination in San Diego and the entire San Diego metro area.
Optimize your SeaWorld experience by checking feeding times and visit your favorite exhibit at the designated time. Special reservations can also be made for behind-the-scenes tours, or the Dine with Shamu programs – offering back-stage access to the killer whale habitat and trainers.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 2 block(s) from Riverwalk Golf Course, San Diego golf at the Riverwalk Golf Course. Experience impressive golf and see what all the San Diego hype is about. Walking distance to the Best Western Seven Seas
- 1 mile(s) from Presidio Park, Presidio Park is a city historic park in San Diego, California. It is the site where the San Diego Presidio and the San Diego Mission, the first European settlements in what is now the western United States, were founded in 1769
- 3 mile(s) from Old Town, In 1968, the State of California Department of Parks and Recreation established Old Town State Historic Park to preserve the rich heritage that characterized San Diego during the 1821 to 1872 period. The park includes a main plaza, exhibits, museums and living history demonstrations. Great restaurants and shopping.
- 3 mile(s) from Qualcomm Stadium, home of the San Diego Chargers
- 5 mile(s) from San Diego Beaches, Ocean Beach, Mission Beach, Pacific Beach, Mission Bay, La Jolla Shores and more.
- 5 mile(s) from San Diego Zoo, The World Famous San Diego Zoo. Always something new. Rediscover it!
- 5 mile(s) from Sea World®, Located on gorgeous Mission Bay. Spend a day outdoors with your aquatic friends.
- 3 mile(s) from Mission Bay, Mission Bay Park is the largest man-made aquatic park in the country, ... It is one of San Diego's most popular locations to fly a kite, picnic or sail a model yacht.
- 5 mile(s) from Balboa Park/Museums, The nation's largest urban cultural park. Home to 15 major museums, renowned performing arts venues, beautiful gardens and the San Diego Zoo. Balboa Park celebrates 100 years in 2015
- 6 mile(s) from Gaslamp Quarter / Downtow, The Gaslamp Quarter is San Diego's dining, entertainment and urban shopping district
- 7 mile(s) from San Diego Convention Cent, The San Diego Convention Center is the primary convention center in San Diego, California. It is located in the Marina district of downtown San Diego near the Gaslamp Quarter.
- 6 mile(s) from Petco Park Stadium, home of the San Diego Padres
- 7 mile(s) from Seaport Village, Seaport Village is a waterfront shopping and dining complex adjacent to San Diego Bay in downtown San Diego
- 7 mile(s) from Headquarters San Diego, Built around the old police headquarters dedicated in 1939. Located between downtown San Diego and the waterfront, The Headquarters is the Seaport District's most exciting new dining, retail and entertainment center.
- 3 mile(s) from SpaWar, The Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command, based in San Diego, is an Echelon II organization within the United States Navy
- 5 mile(s) from Army National Guard, The 79th Infantry Brigade Combat Team is California National Guard's largest
- 8 mile(s) from San Diego Coast Guard, US Coast Guard Station San Diego conducts Maritime Law Enforcement, enforcing Federal Law from the U.S. border with Mexico
- 10 mile(s) from Point Loma Submarine Base, Naval Base Point Loma consists of seven facilities: Submarine Base, Naval Mine and Anti-Submarine Warfare Command (previously Fleet Anti-Submarine Warfare Command), Fleet Combat Training Center Pacific, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR), SPAWAR Systems Center, the Fleet Intelligence Command Pacific and Naval Consolidated Brig, Miramar.
- 15 mile(s) from 32nd Street Naval Base, Naval Base San Diego, sometimes called 32nd Street Naval Station, is the largest Navy base of the west coast of the United States
- 0.20 miles(s) from Fashion Valley, Fashion Valley Mall is an upscale, open-air shopping mall in Mission Valley in San Diego, California.
- 1 mile(s) from Mission Valley, Westfield Mission Valley, formerly Mission Valley Center, is a shopping mall in Mission Valley area of San Diego, California, owned by The Westfield Group. Its anchor stores are Macy's, Macy's Home & Furniture Store, Nordstrom Rack, and Target.
- 3 mile(s) from Hillcrest, Hillcrest is the hub of a collection of trendy neighborhoods catering to families, hipsters, beer connoisseurs and the San Diego LGBT community.
- 4 mile(s) from Costco® Wholesale, For all your Costco® needs.
- 3 mile(s) from Lowe's®, Home improvement chain for appliances, gardening supplies, tools and more.
- 3 mile(s) from Ikea®, Scandinavian chain selling ready-to-assemble furniture, plus housewares, in a warehouse-like space.
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 3 mile(s) from Chargers Football, The San Diego Chargers are a professional American football team based in San Diego, California. They have been members of the West division of the American Football Conference in the National Football League since 1970
- 5 mile(s) from Beaches, beaches along San Diego's 70 miles of coastline help you to make the most of your next visit to this California coastal city known as San Diego
- 6 mile(s) from Padres, The San Diego Padres are an American professional baseball franchise based in San Diego, California. The Padres are a member of Major League Baseball's National League West division
- Seven Seas Cafe, on premises, Cafe, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Serving daily specials, homemade soups and a varied menu. Open 6:00 am - 10:00 pm Room Service is available and enjoy Zack's Bar for pool side refreshments
- Zack's Bar, on premises, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Zack has been entertaining our guests for more than 20 years. Come say hi to Zack and his team. Seasonal poolside service available.
- 1 mile(s) from Cheesecake Factory, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, With more than 250 menu items and more than 50 signature cheesecakes and desserts, there is truly “Something for everyone” at The Cheesecake Factory.
- 2 mile(s) from Benihana, Full Service, Japanese, Open for: dinner, Hibachi chain serving Japanese dishes grilled tableside by theatrical chefs.
- 1 mile(s) from PF Chang's, Full Service, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner, P.F. Chang's. Discover and share the culinary enlightenment of bold, fresh Asian-inspired cuisine with a modern twist.
- 1 mile(s) from Hunter's Steak House, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: lunch, dinner, Welcome to Hunter Steakhouse - Serving the “Best Prime Rib in Town!”. We embrace our 40 year tradition as a classic steakhouse
- 3 mile(s) from Old Town Mexican Cafe, Bar/Lounge, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner, OTMC as the locals call it. Old Town sidewalks overflow with people who come to revisit history, to shop and to savor some of the best and greatest variety of food that San Diego has to offer.
- 6 mile(s) from Anthony's Star of the Sea, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner, Since 1946, Anthony's Fish Grotto has served San Diego residents and its visitors the freshest fish and seafood available
BEST WESTERN Seven Seas
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near San Diego. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
San Diego Symphony Summer Pops Season
From the 4th of July to Labor Day, the San Diego Symphony performs numerous concerts under the stars along San Diego Bay.
Farm to Bay Food & Wine Classic
Celebrate the sights, sounds, and flavors of San Diego at this Chula Vista event.
39th Annual World Bodysurfing Championships
U.S. and international body surfers compete at the Oceanside Pier and Beach.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean