BEST WESTERN Seven Seas
411 Hotel Circle S, San Diego, CA 92108-3402
Phone: 619/291-1300 | Fax: 619/291-6933 | 307 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 4:00 PM | Online Reservations
This full-service San Diego, California hotel is a property featuring newly renovated guest rooms and convenient access to local attractions such as the San Diego Zoo and SeaWorld®.
Centrally located in San Diego's Mission Valley, the BEST WESTERN Seven Seas is newly renovated. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, the friendly staff at this southern California hotel will ensure an enjoyable stay. Hotel guests will be close to beautiful California beaches as well as a variety of world class shops and restaurants.
Each beautifully-appointed guest room and suite features a refrigerator, cable satellite television and high-speed Internet access. Other hotel amenities include an outdoor heated swimming pool, an exercise facility, table tennis,and meeting/banquet facilities accommodating up to 100 people.
The BEST WESTERN Seven Seas is located near the 18 hole Riverwalk Golf Course and less than one mile from Fashion Valley Shopping Center, which offers a variety of upscale shops. Families especially will enjoy spending the day at the San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld® or walking through one of the many museums at Balboa Park. Other nearby attractions includes Qualcomm Stadium, Petco Park, Old Town, Seaport Village and MCAS Miramar. There are also several colleges in the area including University of San Diego, San Diego State University and University of California San Diego.
Make a reservation today and save at the BEST WESTERN Seven Seas!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Pool service, bar and limited restaurant menu available
- Higher rates may apply for holidays and special events
- Outdoor parking, free
- Cocktail lounge Zack's Bar, 11:00 a.m to 12:00 a.m.
- Outdoor pool heated open year round
- Exercise facility, Open from 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. poolside workout room. Cardio machines, ie., treadmill, eliptical etc
- Table tennis/ping pong
- Dry Cleaning Service, nominal fee (Monday - Friday), same day cleaning available
- Meeting facilities, 2000 square feet, up to 100 people
- Hot tub, 2 spa pools
- Banquet facilities
- Catering available
- Weight lifting equipment, limited weights to 25 lbs
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff, Spanish
- Porterage/bell services
- Laundromat coin operated
- Safe deposit box
- Cable or satellite television
- Fax services, nominal fee
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Wedding services see Catering Manager
- Ballroom up to 100 guests
- Coffee shop Seven Seas Cafe, featuring local favorites
- Ice/vending machines, various areas of property
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Exterior corridor
- Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Airport car 6:00 am - 10:00 pm. Last call at 9:30 pm.
- Free parking
- Free wireless high-speed Internet access
- Complimentary shuttle to airport, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo. Based on Availability. Check our schedule. operates 6:30 - 9:30 pm
- Attraction tickets available for purchase: Sea World, San Diego Zoo, Legoland and Disneyland & California Adventure
- Lobby computer, high-speed Internet access, with computer access
BEST WESTERN Seven Seas
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western seven seas in San Diego.
BEST WESTERN Seven Seas
Conveniently located, the best western seven seas in San Diego, California is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 32.760595 / Latitude: -117.166175
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: North From Interstate 5, take Interstate 8 East. Exit onto Hotel Circle which is located between Interstate 5 and Highway 163. The BEST WESTERN Seven Seas is located in the Southeast end of Hotel Circle.
From: Airport Follow signs to Interstate 5. Take Interstate 5 North, then take Interstate 8 East. Exit onto Hotel Circle which is located between Interstate 5 and Highway 163. The BEST WESTERN Seven Seas is located in the Southeast end of Hotel Circle
From: East On Interstate 8. Take the Hotel Circle exit and turn right and follow along until to reach the BEST WESTERN Seven Seas,located in the Southeast end of Hotel Circle
BEST WESTERN Seven Seas
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Since 1997, Southern California has been the home to the largest military command in the country's southwest region. The Naval Base Coronado encompasses more than 57,000 acres of land, in San Diego. The base is comprised of eight military facilities: Naval Outlying Landing Field, Silver Strand Training Complex-Coronado, Remote Training Site-Warner Springs, Naval Auxillary Landing Field-San Clemente Island, Naval Air Station North Island-Coronado, Naval Outlying Landing Field-Imperial Beach, Camp Michael Monsoor Mountain Warfare Training Center-LaPosta and Naval Amphibious Base-Coronado.
This impressive aerospace-industrial complex is the largest of its kind in the United States Navy. Although one Commanding Officer is in charge over the entire base, it employs more than 36,000 civilian and military personnel. It remains one of the largest employers in San Diego County. The base provides the space for air, ground, undersea and sea operations. While in town, choose one of the several San Diego Best Western hotels, to enjoy comfortable accommodations and excellent guest services.
The southern tip of San Diego in the San Diego Bay, was kept lit for thirty-six years by a faithful light. The Old Point Loma Lighthouse was completed 1855, at a height of forty-six feet, on top of a 400-foot cliff.
It was one of the first eight lighthouses to be built on the west coast. This historical white brick lighthouse features a green lantern and was visible for twenty-eight miles.
Due to the location of the "Old Spanish Lighthouse" on top of Point Loma, the low fog and clouds often made it hard to see the light. By 1891, the light was discontinued and no longer used.
The New Point Loma Lighthouse was built on the tip of the point at eighty-eight feet above sea level. While in San Diego, make time to visit the historical Old Point Loma Lighthouse to stroll through the lighthouse, see the living quarters and walk through the museum. The lighthouse is located in the Cabrillo National Monument. Stay close to a wonderful variety of landmarks, museums and attractions as a guest of one of the San Diego Best Western hotels.
The Old Town San Diego State Historic Park offers visitors a glimpse into what life was like in San Diego from 1821 to 1872. Visitors stroll through the restored 5 historic buildings, adobes, museums and shops from this once Mexican pueblo town, to see how it was transformed into an American Settlement.
Step into La Casa de Estudillo, La Casa de Machado y Stewart, Mason Street School, the first public school in California, the San Diego Union Printing Office and the Seeley Stables Museum. Enjoy your time learning about the history of San Diego. Choose from several San Diego Best Western hotels, to settle in and rest comfortably, while visiting San Diego and southern California.
Major League Baseball in San Diego is alive and well. Petco Park has been the home ballpark for the San Diego Padres since 2004, after they left Qualcomm Stadium. The stadium's first baseball game was part of a four-team NCAA invitational tournament with the San Diego State Aztecs baseball team. A record crowd was in attendance as they beat Houston. Fans love to watch the games from the "Park at the Park" area near the outfield fence. In addition to baseball games, the stadium hosts concerts and special events.
Top entertainer concerts performed in the ballpark include The Rolling Stones, Madonna and Taylor Swift. From 2007 to 2009, the USA Stevens rugby sevens tournament was held at Petco Park. Additional events hosted at the park include American Idol auditions and the Food Network's "Chairman's Challenge". To cap off a fun-filled day at this wonderful San Diego ballpark, check into a comfortable Best Western guest room where quality lodging and services await.
Southern California residents and visitors in the San Diego area, have supported the San Diego Chargers professional football team since 1967. Qualcomm Stadium, a multi-purpose facility, has been home to Chargers from the beginning. The stadium was named San Diego Stadium from 1967 to 1980, then named Jack Murphy Stadium from 1980 to 1997, then finally named Qualcomm Stadium since 1997.
The San Diego Padres professional baseball team played in the stadium from 1969 to 2003, when they moved to Petco Park. Located in San Diego's Misson Valley area, the stadium is also home to the San Diego State University Aztecs football team. Three Super Bowl games have been held at the stadium in addition to Major League Baseball All-Star Games and World Series games. After a fun night at a Chargers game, check into one of the several Best Western hotels for comfortable accommodations and excellent guest services.
San Diego International Airport originally known as the San Diego Municipal - Lindbergh Field, was constructed at the encouragement of Charles Lindbergh, in 1928. By 1934, the airport was designated as an international airport. The airport was also used by the United States Coast Guard Base. In 1942, this San Diego area airport was used during World War II. After the war, commercial flights were available via Pacific Southwest Airlines, American Airlines, United Airlines, Western Airlines, Bonanza and PSA. The airport has become the busiest single-runway commercial airport in America.
Sixteen airline support providers and seven airfreight companies also contribute to the traffic at this busy airport. Passengers have a choice of eighteen commercial airlines for flights to many major U.S. cities. Once at the terminal, passengers have a variety of restaurants and shops to choose from, in addition to several private airport club rooms. General and Corporate aviation needs are provided by Landmark Aviation Services. Enjoy your time in the San Diego area, by checking into one of the several Best Western hotels for comfortable accommodations.
Established in 1897, San Diego State University is situated northwest of downtown San Diego, and is a wonderful attraction within the San Diego metro area. Visitors from nearby cities like Oceanside, and Chula Vista make frequent trips to SDSU during the fall to catch all of the Aztec football action at Qualcomm Stadium. Academically, SDSU offers a wide variety of undergraduate and graduate degrees, and is a member of the National Association of State Universities and Land-Grant Colleges.
While in San Diego visiting SDSU, many visitors enjoy taking time to explore the local attractions like Balboa Park, and the famous San Diego Zoo. During the winter, many sports fans enjoy the high-energy, alley-oop action of SDSU Aztec basketball. Head to Viejas Arena and watch as both the men's and women's Aztec basketball teams compete against the rest of the Mountain West Conference.
A full day of fun awaits at the San Diego Zoo, located in San Diego's Balboa Park. Stroll through the Discovery Outpost, Lost Forest, Asian Passage, Panda Canyon, Polar Rim, Elephant Odyssey, Urban Jungle, Africa Rocks and Outback to visit all of the animals. The zoo has been providing fun times with animals since its opening in 1915. Enjoy a relaxing ride on the gondola, the Skyfari, for a birds-eye view of the entire zoo.
Ready for a unique zoo adventure? Sign up for one of the special zoo tours. The Backstage Pass - Ultimate Encounter allows visitors to meet many of the exotic animals up close. Additional options include the Inside Look tour, the Discovery tour and the Horticulture tour. Take a break from the action as a guest at one of several Best Western hotels in San Diego.
SeaWorld San Diego, located near the sun and sand of San Diego’s Mission Bay, is the original marine mammal park and aquarium. Home of Shamu,the magnificent and talented killer whale featured in popular daily shows is arguably the park’s most famous resident. This family-friendly park is full of world-class marine exhibits, aquariums and rides - providing a full-days fun and entertainment.
Optimize your SeaWorld experience by checking feeding times and visit your favorite exhibit at the designated time. Special reservations can also be made for behind-the-scenes tours, or the Dine with Shamu programs - offering back-stage access to the killer whale habitat and trainers.
Best Western hotels offer over 25 locations near SeaWorld in the San Diego Metro area. Travelers looking for a San Diego hotel have a great choice of locations with Best Western – choose from accommodations to fit any itinerary and budget.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0 mile(s) from Riverwalk
- 2 mile(s) from Presidio Park
- 3 mile(s) from Old Town, the birthplace of California
- 3 mile(s) from Qualcomm Stadium, home of the San Diego Chargers
- 5 mile(s) from San Diego Beaches, Ocean Beach, Mission Beach, Pacific Beach, La Jolla Shores and more
- 5 mile(s) from San Diego Zoo
- 5 mile(s) from Sea World®
- 5 mile(s) from Balboa Park/Museums
- 5 mile(s) from SpaWar
- 5 mile(s) from Army National Guard
- 6 mile(s) from Downtown
- 6 mile(s) from Gaslamp District
- 7 mile(s) from San Diego Convention Center
- 7 mile(s) from Seaport Village
- 8 mile(s) from Mission Bay
- 8 mile(s) from Petco Park Stadium, home of the San Diego Padres
- 8 mile(s) from San Diego Coast Guard
- 10 mile(s) from Point Loma Submarine Base
- 15 mile(s) from 32nd Street Naval Base
- 15 mile(s) from MCAS Miramar
- 15 mile(s) from 32nd Street Naval Station
- 15 mile(s) from Army Guard Armory
- .25 mile(s) from Fashion Valley, midscale to high end shopping
- .5 mile(s) from Mission Valley, midscale shopping
- 3 mile(s) from Hillcrest, varied shopping
- 3 mile(s) from CostCo
- 3 mile(s) from Lowes
- 3 mile(s) from Ikea
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 6 mile(s) from Coronado, California
- 8 mile(s) from La Mesa, California
- 10 mile(s) from El Cajon, California
- 10 mile(s) from Chula Vista, California
- 15 mile(s) from Mira Mesa, California
- 90 mile(s) from Anaheim, California
- 120 mile(s) from Los Angeles, California
- 3 mile(s) from SPAWAR, Government
- 8 mile(s) from NAS North Island, Navy
- 12 mile(s) from 32nd street, Navy
- 12 mile(s) from SAIC
- 3 mile(s) from USD, University of San Diego
- 5 mile(s) from San Diego State University, San Diego State University
- 8 mile(s) from Naval Warfare School
- 15 mile(s) from UCSD, University of California San Diego
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 3 mile(s) from Chargers Football
- 5 mile(s) from Beaches
- 6 mile(s) from PetCo Park, Padres Baseball
- Seven Seas Café, on premises, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Monday through Thursday 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., Friday and Saturday 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 Midnight
- 1.5 mile(s) from Gordon Biersch Brewing Co, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.75 mile(s) from Jack in the Box, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 2 mile(s) from Benihana of Tokyo, Full Service, Japanese, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3 mile(s) from El Torito Restaurant, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 4 mile(s) from Hunter's, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: lunch, dinner, seafood and steak
- 6 mile(s) from Anthony's Star of the Sea, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, bayview dining
- 7 mile(s) from Kansas City Barbecue, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Top Gun bar scene filmed here
BEST WESTERN Seven Seas
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near San Diego. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
San Diego Holiday Bowl
One of college football's biggest post-season bowls kicks off at Qualcomm Stadium. Root for your favorite Pac-10 or Big-12 team playing the game.
San Diego Bay Parade of Lights
Starting at 5:30 p.m. for two Sunday evenings, San Diego Bay lights up with more than 100 lavishly decorated boats.
San Diego Restaurant Week
More than 215 restaurants throughout San Diego County offer guests discounted and delicious prix fixe menus. Dine out to your heart's content anywhere and anytime.
San Diego Museum Month
Enjoy half-off entry fees at over 40 San Diego area museums for the whole month of February. Museum passes may be picked up at the region's Macy's stores.
San Diego Farmers Insurance Open
One of the PGA Tour's biggest tournaments comes to Torrey Pines. See golf's top stars in action.
Swim in the refreshing Oceanside Harbor, bike next to the ocean on your way to and from San Clemente, run on the Oceanside Pier and along The Strand, or just come on out to Oceanside and cheer on the athletes.
Race Across America (RAAM)
Come on out to the Oceanside Pier and cheer as cyclists begin the 3,000-mile journey to Annapolis, MD in one of the most difficult races in the world.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean