Best Western University Inn Santa Clara
1655 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA 95050-4158
Phone: 408/244-8313 | Fax: 408/554-9167 | 70 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Welcome to Best Western University Inn Santa Clara!
For those searching for hotels near San Jose Airport, our Santa Clara hotel offers the perfect blend of convenience and the best in hospitality.
Hotels near Levi’s Stadium put travelers close to all the action, but when the events are over, you deserve peace and quiet. That’s where the perfect Santa Clara hotels come into play. Our property is ideally situated close to all the most popular destinations, but still away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Whether you need hotels near San Jose Airport as a frequent flier or are in town for a corporate meeting, where you stay can set the tone for the whole trip.
Not all hotels in Santa Clara are created equally. Our location to the SAP Center, where the Sharks play hockey, as well as our proximity to Great America initially catches the eye of travelers. Maybe it’s our prime location to Levi’s Stadium, or the fact that our staff members double as local ambassadors that pique your interest. However, consider the fact that this Santa Clara hotel is renowned for hospitality and gorgeous guest rooms, and it’s easy to see why so many guests return.
Looking for hotels near Santa Clara University for a campus event, or are you planning an extended stay for an entire term or year? Enjoy competitive rates for longer stays. Plus, rest easy knowing that the leading area attractions like the Winchester Mystery House are only minutes away. Taking in an event at the nearby Santa Clara Convention Center is also a simple matter. For business travelers, this Santa Clara hotel is within five miles of Intel, Cisco Systems and McAfee. We’re within 15 miles of Yahoo!, Google and Facebook, too, so Silicon Valley travelers can take advantage of fast commutes.
Book your next stay at Best Western University Inn Santa Clara where your comfort comes first! Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast
- Outdoor pool
- Exercise facility, free, open from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Weight lifting equipment
- Stationary bike
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- 24-hour front desk
- Exterior corridor
- Multilingual staff, English, Spanish, Tagalog
- Laundromat, open 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., nominal fee
- Dry cleaning, same day available
- Safe deposit box
- Cable/satellite TV, has The Movie Channel®, Showtime, Nickelodeon®, Fox® News, CNN®, ESPN® and many more.
- Free high-speed wireless Internet access available in public areas.
- Business center, 24 hour, free, two stations
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Photocopy machine
- Physically challenged services
- Hearing impaired services
- Physically challenged facilities
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking, 24 hours
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
Best Western University Inn Santa Clara
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western university inn santa clara in Santa Clara.
Best Western University Inn Santa Clara
Conveniently located, the best western university inn santa clara in Santa Clara, California is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 37.352603 / Latitude: -121.955283
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: San Jose International Airport. Head southeast on Terminal Drive and make a slight left onto Airport Boulevard, then a slight right toward Airport Boulevard. Make another slight right onto Airport Boulevard and then a slight right to stay on Airport Boulevard (signs for Coleman Avenue/Downtown/I-880 North/Oakland). Take the first right onto Coleman Avenue. Take the ramp on the left to California 82/Santa Clara and merge onto De La Cruz Boulevard. Take the El Camino Real ramp and continue straight. Then make a slight right onto El Camino Real. The Best Western Santa Clara University Inn will be on the right.
From: San Francisco International Airport. Head north, make a slight left, then a slight right and keep right. Keep right at the fork and merge onto US-101 South. Exit onto San Tomas Expressway. Turn left onto Monroe Street, then turn right onto El Camino Real. The Best Western Santa Clara University Inn will be on the right.
From: Oakland International Airport. Head southeast on Airport Drive and continue onto 98th Avenue. Make a slight right onto the I-880 South ramp to San Jose. Turn right onto I-880 South. Take the Alameda/CA-82 Exit toward Santa Clara. Turn right onto CA-82 North/Alameda and continue to follow CA-82 North. The Best Western Santa Clara University Inn will be on the right.
From: Downtown Santa Cruz. Head north on Chestnut Street toward Rincon Street. Make a slight left onto Chestnut Street Extension and continue onto CA-1 South. Take the exit on the left onto CA-17 North toward San Jose/Oakland and continue onto I-880 North. Take the Bascom Avenue North Exit toward Santa Clara. Merge onto North Bascom Avenue and continue onto Washington Street. Continue onto Lafayette Street and turn left onto El Camino Real. The Best Western Santa Clara University Inn will be on the right.
From: Downtown Sacramento. Head south on 9th Street toward J Street and turn right onto L Street. Make a slight left at 3rd Street and continue straight onto Capitol Mall. Continue onto Tower Bridge Gateway and keep left at the fork and merge onto I-80B U.S. West. Merge onto I-80 West and take the exit onto I-680 South toward Benicia/San Jose. Take the Mission Boulevard/State Route 262 Exit toward I-880. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Mission Boulevard West and merge onto Mission Boulevard. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Interstate 880 South/San Jose and merge onto I-880 South. Take the Alameda/CA-82 Exit toward Santa Clara and turn right onto CA-82 North/Alameda. Continue to follow CA-82 North. The Best Western Santa Clara University Inn will be on the right.
Best Western University Inn Santa Clara
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
More Area Attractions & Services
- 2.88 mile(s) from Winchester Mystery House. A peculiar mansion built by the troubled heir to the Winchester gun fortune and a modern marvel when construction was first completed in 1884, with indoor plumbing, a hot shower, and central heating. With over 160 rooms and 40 bedrooms and 10,000 brightly colored window panes, the Winchester Mansion was one of the biggest mansions in the Bay area in its day.
- 13.88 mile(s) from Raging Waters®, features a variety of slides spread across the 23-acre park and some unique attractions, including Dragon's Den, a tube ride that sends guests circling around a 35-foot bowl over watched by a mist-breathing dragon. It also features Shotgun Falls, a body slide that sends guests plunging into thin air before landing in a 10-foot pool, Barracuda Blaster, a three-person tube ride, and Pirate's Cove, an interactive play area complete with water cannons and a tipping bucket.
- 4.64 mile(s) from California's Great America. Northern California's most thrilling amusement theme park located in Santa Clara, Ca. California's Great America is the state's only combination theme and water park offering more than 100-acre of world class entertainment for all ages And, it's the only place in the Bay Area where kids can meet and play with their favorite Peanuts® friends at Planet Snoopy®!
- 40.3 mile(s) from Gilroy Garden® Family Theme Park, is a garden-themed park in Gilroy, California, the only horticultural theme park designed for families with young children and garden lovers and the current location of the world-famous Circus Trees created by Axel Erlandson. It features 19 rides, 27 attractions and six gardens.
- 3.29 mile(s) from Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum & Planetarium. The museum was architecturally inspired by the Temple of Amon at Karnak, and it houses the largest collection of Egyptian artifacts on exhibit in western North America including objects from pre dynastic times through Egypt's early Islamic era. The Rosicrucian Egyptian Oriental Museum was built in 1932. The museum has over 4,000 artifacts today.
- 3.29 mile(s) from Children's Discovery Museum of San Jose, where you can expect to test, crank, listen, prod and tinker. One of the largest museums of its kind in the nation, it has 150 interactive exhibits lead visitors to explore, understand and enjoy the world in which they live. This museum allows children to have interactions with the exhibits, and they can touch, explore, and experiment. It is an excellent museum for children. Children can spend hours here playing with the exhibits without getting bored.
- 46.65 mile(s) from CA Academy of Sciences, is the only place on the planet with an aquarium, a planetarium, a natural history museum, and a 4-story rainforest all under one roof. It’s a stunning architectural achievement with hundreds of unique exhibits and nearly 40,000 live animals.
- 72.41 mile(s) from Monterey Bay Aquarium®, founded in 1984 and is located on the site of a former sardine cannery on Cannery Row of the Pacific Ocean shoreline. The Monterey Bay Aquarium® located at the ocean's edge, and is a window to marine life, for dive masters and non-swimmers alike. It's home to sea otters, penguins, sharks, jellies and thousands of other marine animals and plants. Its mission is to inspire conservation of the oceans.
- 32.31 mile(s) from Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, is an oceanfront amusement park in Santa Cruz, California. Founded in 1907, it is California's oldest surviving amusement park and one of the few seaside parks on the West Coast of the United States. The Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk is recognized as the best seaside park in the world. Vibrant and bustling, this amusement park is renowned for its great rides, remarkable history, spectacular beach setting, and friendly attitude. The Boardwalk spans a wide sandy beach along Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary where it’s not unusual to see otters, dolphins, sea lions, and even whales swimming just offshore.
- 71.13 mile(s) from Six Flags® Discovery Kingdom, is a 135 acres animal theme park located in Vallejo, California. The park includes a variety of roller coasters and other amusement rides, along with a collection of animal exhibits and shows. It has been part of the Six Flags® chain of amusement parks since 1999.
- 53.53 mile(s) from Waterworld California. Northern California’s biggest & best water park experience, is located less than 30 minutes east of San Francisco in the East Bay city of Concord. The 30-acre water park is home to more than 35 world-class attractions, including heart-pounding waterslides, the region’s largest wave pool, Northern California’s longest lazy river and whimsical water adventures for kids of all ages.
- 3.75 mile(s) from Intel® Museum, located at Intel's® headquarters in Santa Clara, California, has exhibits of Intel's products and history as well as semiconductor technology in general. The museum was started in the early 1980s as an internal project at Intel® to record its history. It has exhibits about how semiconductor chip technology works, both as self-paced exhibits and by reservation as grade-school educational programs.
- 27.2 mile(s) from Filoli Gardens. This 654-acre estate is a California State Historic Landmark and listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. This outstanding showcase of early twentieth-century architecture and garden design can be enjoyed by the public during much of the year. Exquisitely beautiful and ever-changing, the gardens of Filoli offer visitors the chance to learn about the estate's renowned horticulture practices or to simply enjoy the serenity for which they were designed.
- 10.24 mile(s) from Computer History Museum. It is a museum established in 1996 in Mountain View, California, USA. The museum is dedicated to preserving and presenting the stories and artifacts of the information age, and exploring the computing revolution and its impact on society.
- 8.14 mile(s) from San Jose Flea Market, one of the world's largest. More than 2,000 booths fill 40 acres with everything one's heart could desire. Eight miles of colorful, treasure-laden alleys and corridors display arts and crafts, comic books, jewelry, shoes, tools, furniture and antiques. Expect lots of food carts and snack bars. There are also rides for the kids, live music (Mariachi bands and crooners) and other entertainment.
- 30.86 mile(s) from Lick Observatory, the world's first permanently occupied mountain-top astronomical observatory, owned and operated by the University of California. It is situated on the summit of Mount Hamilton, in the Diablo Range just east of San Jose, California, USA. The observatory is managed by the University of California Observatories, with headquarters on the University of California Santa Cruz campus, where its scientific staff moved in the mid-1960s.
- 8.81 mile(s) from Tech Museum of Innovation, is a hands-on technology and science museum for people of all ages and backgrounds. The museum is located in downtown San Jose in a dazzling mango and azure colored doomed building with 132,000 sq. ft. which has become a landmark for visitors seeking a glimpse of the most inventive place on Earth -- Silicon Valley.
- 2.1 mile(s) from Westfield Valley Fair. The premier shopping destination in the heart of Silicon Valley, offering fashion enthusiasts an irresistible collection of distinguished brands. It is one of the largest malls in Northern California, and is directly across the street from another large upscale shopping center, Santana Row. The shopping center consists of 194 stores, a seventeen-outlet food court and nine restaurants.
- 2.1 mile(s) from Santana Row, an upscale shopping, residential,dining and entertainment complex and is Silicon Valley's premier destination for shopping, dining,living, working and nightlife. Surrounded by landscaped gardens, parks and plazas, Santana Row features over 70 retail shops and offers a mix of high-end and midtier retail tenants, ranging from luxury brands to casual brands.
- 8.1 mile(s) from Great Mall®. The largest indoor outlet and value shopping destination in Northern California, provides the ultimate shopping experience with more than 200 outlet and value stores ranging from jewelry to women's apparel to sporting goods. Shoppers can dine at great restaurants including Dave & Buster’s, Olive Garden® Italian Restaurant and Outback Steakhouse®, or catch a movie at Century Theatres 20.
- 16 mile(s) from Standford Shopping Center. Northern California’s premier open-air shopping and dining destination with Bloomingdale’s, Macy’s®, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Wilkes Bashford and more than 140 world-class specialty stores, ranging from luxury brands to local favorites. Enjoy an extraordinary mix of restaurants and cafes from Fleming’s® Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar, P.F. Chang’s China Bistro®, Max’s Opera Café and The Melt.
- 6 mile(s) from Vallaco Shopping Mall. This three-level shopping mall offers a unique experience in shopping within a beautifully designed center. It is anchored by JC Penney®, Macy's®, and Sears®, AMC Theater and Bowlmor Lanes. Excellent restaurant dining options to please every palette and exciting entertainment venues.
- 33.78 mile(s) from Gilroy Premium Outlets®. A large outdoor shopping area filled entirely with 145 factory outlet stores from world's leading designer and brand names offering savings everyday with impressive list of stores that includes Ann Taylor®, Coach, Lacoste®, Banana Republic®, BCBGMAXAZRIA® among others.
- 45.53 mile(s) from Westfield San Francisco Centre, is the only indoor mall type shopping experience within Union Square. Located on Market Street at Powell Street, inside resides the two giants, Nordstrom and Bloomingdale's as well as six levels in two co-joined buildings, of over 200 shops and eateries.
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Outdoor pool
- 12 mile(s) from Vasona Lake County. The 150 acre park and connecting parkway are the most popular of Santa Clara County's regional park and recreation areas. Vasona Park includes 45 acres of lawn which can be used for informal play such as Frisbee® tossing, softball or soccer. There are several picnic areas available on a first-come, first-served basis. Paddleboats and row boats are available for rental from early spring through early fall.
- 11.84 mile(s) from Shoreline Park & Aquatic, a beautiful 700-acre park with a saltwater lake, golf course, rolling grassy hills, and bay trails. The park's 50-acre lake is popular with wind surfers and small boaters. The strong bay winds make the park a favorite place for stunt kite flying. The park has 10 miles of trails, some paved, some dirt. Paved trails lead past the golf course, around the lake, and along the tidal marshes and salt ponds.
- 28.63 mile(s) from Anderson Lake County Park, This is also known as Anderson Reservoir, a 3,144-acre county park surrounds the reservoir and provides fishing (catch-and-release), picnicking, and hiking activities. Boating, water-skiing and jet-skiing are permitted in the reservoir. Anderson Reservoir is the largest man-made lake in Santa Clara County, Northern California. The reservoir can store 90,373 acre-feet of water.
- 9.13 mile(s) from Kelley Park, in San Jose is a 156 acres, including diverse facilities such as Happy Hollow Park & Zoo, the Japanese Friendship Garden, History Park at Kelley Park, Portuguese Historical Museum, and Viet Museum within the history park.
- 13.98 mile(s) from Alum Rock Park, one of California’s oldest municipal parks. Located within the Alum Rock Canyon in the foothills of the Diablo Mountain Range, the park’s 740 acres of natural, rugged, beauty provide visitors with many leisure outdoor activities including, hiking, jogging, bicycling and picnicking. Due to it’s proximity to rural, natural lands, the park is home to many wild animals.Those animals include mountain lions, bobcats, deer and a number of other smaller animals.
- 13.65 mile(s) from Almaden Lake Park, is a pond that's the center of a small urban park in San Jose, where many visitors come to relax and enjoy the recreational opportunities, fish along the shores of the 32 acres of lake and hike and bike in this 65 acre facility.
- 26 mile(s) from Calero County Park, Also known as Calero Reservoir, it is an artificial lake in the Santa Teresa Hills south of San Jose, California. Power boating, sailing, fishing, water-skiing and jet-skiing are all activities for which Calero Reservoir is ideally suited.
- 13.86 mile(s) from Lake Cunningham, acres of open space and a 50-acre lake offer something for everyone. Tackle the par course - perfect for jogging or walking - or try out water sports like sailing, boating, or fishing. Bring your own volleyball and horseshoes for the perfect barbecue picnic, and grab your rollerblades for a lakeshore cruise.
- Across the street from Taco Bell®, Fast Food, Mexican, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- Adjacent to Denny's®, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 0.85 mile(s) from Fiorillo's, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.34 mile(s) from China Stix, Full Service, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner, 2110 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, Ca
- 2.61 mile(s) from Chili's® Grill & Bar, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.67 mile(s) from The Fish Market, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3.67 mile(s) from Cheesecake Factory®, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.39 mile(s) from Boston Market®, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.27 mile(s) from McDonald's®, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 0.49 mile(s) from Kabab & Curry, Full Service, Indian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.34 mile(s) from Hometown® Buffet, Buffet, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 2.07 mile(s) from Jasmine Fine Thai Cuisine, Full Service, Thai, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.08 mile(s) from Pho Hoa Restaurant, Full Service, Vietnamese, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.08 mile(s) from Hatcho, Full Service, Japanese, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.46 mile(s) from KFC®, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.19 mile(s) from Lillie Mae's, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Soul Food.
- 0.54 mile(s) from La Paloma, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.33 mile(s) from Wrap This!, Fast Food, Mediterranean, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.9 mile(s) from Sara's Kitchen, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
Best Western University Inn Santa Clara
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Santa Clara. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Oakland First Friday Festival
Just as the name would suggest, on the first Friday of each month, the KONO district in Oakland transforms into a cultural hub, teeming with galleries, street performers, food, live music, and much more. The event runs from 5:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean